Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* v0.86.D19

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D H-RPG v0.1 [2/1

Postby Reepyr » Sun, 16Feb28 01:02

evilgrim wrote:you must of got a picture of my wife to model her on :) she looks good and the room does look better keep up the good work [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

If your wife is available for some more pictures, let me know! :D
Reepyr
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16Mar05 01:54

Face portrait of the new model of one of the characters, Bridget.

Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Grebble » Wed, 16Mar09 22:30

Just had a play through the demo, love where the story is going, and it is unlike any other adult game I've played, keep up the good work!
Grebble
Pilot fish

Postby Reepyr » Wed, 16Mar09 22:46

GreeboX wrote:Just had a play through the demo, love where the story is going, and it is unlike any other adult game I've played, keep up the good work!

Thanks GreeboX!

I am actually doing the final testing of update v0.2 and will be sending it out to my patron beta testers today. After I get v0.3 out I plan on releasing v0.1 publicly, so hopefully by the end of the month there will be more free content available. Doing my best!
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Grebble » Wed, 16Mar09 22:48

Reepyr wrote:
GreeboX wrote:Just had a play through the demo, love where the story is going, and it is unlike any other adult game I've played, keep up the good work!

Thanks GreeboX!

I am actually doing the final testing of update v0.2 and will be sending it out to my patron beta testers today. After I get v0.3 out I plan on releasing v0.1 publicly, so hopefully by the end of the month there will be more free content available. Doing my best!

I'll definitely support on the P word as soon as I can, keep it up :P
Grebble
Pilot fish

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D H-RPG v0.2 [/9]

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 16Mar11 00:24

Updated the OP with the changelog for v0.2. It's in beta testing phase right now but it doesn't seem to have many bugs so far.

Once all the different reward tier patrons have had access to it for a while, I will release it here publicly.
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby MMazeStalker » Tue, 16Mar22 02:29

I tried you game a little while back when you released your first demo and liked it quite a lot. Shows a lot of promise. This 0.2 version is very good news and I can't wait to try it. If I recall correctly, you plan on making two routes, right? One for Bernal and one for Silnius (or some name like that :P)? Will those routes completely eclipse the other character from the game or will there be a few glimpses at what the other route might have been?
MMazeStalker
Pilot fish

Postby Reepyr » Tue, 16Mar22 04:25

MMazeStalker wrote:I tried you game a little while back when you released your first demo and liked it quite a lot. Shows a lot of promise. This 0.2 version is very good news and I can't wait to try it. If I recall correctly, you plan on making two routes, right? One for Bernal and one for Silnius (or some name like that :P)? Will those routes completely eclipse the other character from the game or will there be a few glimpses at what the other route might have been?

Happy to hear you liked the demo and yes, you are correct that there are 2 main routes planned. One for Sinius, and one for Bernal. I had put up a poll for my patrons asking them how they wanted me to go about developing the game and they wanted me to separate the 2 routes basically right at the end of the demo. Mainly since it would be a bit easier for me than having them both running along at the same time (very kind of them! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] ). They then voted for the Sinius route to be worked on first so that is what has been included in the first couple of updates to the game.

While the 2 routes are separate, there are going to be occasional dialogues that will have Tara wondering how things would have been different had she made a different choice. As well as a couple events that will be impacted by whoever wasn't chosen, later on in the story line. Did I answer that well enough or did you have any other questions?
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D H-RPG v0.2 [3/9

Postby Reepyr » Sun, 16Mar27 03:42

As promised, and with the blessing of my patrons who approved me sharing this with the public earlier than usual, I am releasing v0.01.D3 (1st update/Day3 of game time) of Adventures of Tara!

Old saves will not work because of a script that I added into the game, I included a save file that is after all of the Day 1 classes but before choosing to talk to the Grand Master or the Librarian so you can choose what you wish to do. CTRL will skip through text and Shift lets you move faster than normal. You will notice that at the end of Day 2 you can no longer choose Bernal's route since my Patrons wanted me to develop Sinius' route first.

Just unzip the file and copy all the information into your current game folder which will update the content to include everything through Day 3.

https://mega.nz/#!TR4XHABa!N-k6WvwH7IGut7EaI_sbMfr1IRw6pkcLCDYDzALQJz0

The changelog is already updated in the OP, I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think or if you happen to run into any bugs!

Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D H-RPG v0.03.D5

Postby ludwig » Sun, 16Mar27 18:03

thanks, good game! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
ludwig
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D H-RPG v0.03.D5

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16Apr23 20:27

I've updated the OP with the latest changelog for the newest release for those who are interested and I will drop it here as well.

Completed version v0.04.D6 and released to Patrons.
Changelog 4/20 v0.04.D6
Completed Day 6 Events
32 new CG's added (some were facial expression images for certain poses)
4 new major scenes added
1st with fetish content
3rd with Bridget
5th with Grand Master
1st with Sinius
Added Book of Fetishes to be able to toggle any content you don't wish to see
Added Homework Log to be able to see what homework you have completed and any that you have failed to turn in
Commissioned a new special position sprite for Tara
Assorted bug fixes
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D H-RPG v0.05.D7

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 16May13 23:33

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.05.D7 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 5/12. Once I get one more version finished there will be a new public release (I am hoping to get the next one out by the end of this month).

Here's the new Grand Master 3D model as well. I wonder why I needed a model for him?

Reepyr
great white shark

Postby azrael » Sat, 16May14 15:42

when you begin to start to make the bernal path?
azrael
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16May14 19:37

azrael wrote:when you begin to start to make the bernal path?

I'll start working on the Bernal route as soon as I finish up Sinius. Can't quite say how long that will be yet because I still have a lot of plans for scenes in this current route.
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16May28 20:25

Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release today!

Download link is on my creator page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!
Reepyr
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games