Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure 1.01

Here is your place if you want to create a game or to participate to a project. You can also present your amateur realization or look for some help.

Re: Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure 1.01

Postby DukeVimes » Sun, 17Jan08 12:39

Hey all,

I really love this game, but now I got stuck. Have already surveyed the whole hotel 3 days in a row but no improvement.

My code is:201618161718171919166

thanks in advance
DukeVimes
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 17Jan08 20:34

Hey DukeVimes

You have stumbled across a slightly weird block. Let me see if I can make you jump over that.
You are very far with most characters but it seems Zoe is stuck because of a work requirement.
You need to cook in the employee lounge and then return later when Zoe is there the same day. Depending on the order you do things in your playthrough you might feel like you don't need to cook anymore and this is the last time you need to do it for progression.

Hope that helps
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby DukeVimes » Sun, 17Jan08 22:15

Seztworks wrote:Hey DukeVimes

You have stumbled across a slightly weird block. Let me see if I can make you jump over that.
You are very far with most characters but it seems Zoe is stuck because of a work requirement.
You need to cook in the employee lounge and then return later when Zoe is there the same day. Depending on the order you do things in your playthrough you might feel like you don't need to cook anymore and this is the last time you need to do it for progression.

Hope that helps
Seztworks

Thank you so much
DukeVimes
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Projects