House Party Beta

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: House Party Beta .2.3 (Updated 2/16/16)

Postby mistacorn » Mon, 16Jul25 22:12

Pedro2K16 wrote:So far i like this game after 10 try i manage finish game ) But i hoped see more than erotic

There's more erotic coming! I'm just trying to get the foundation of the game down before anything.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby mistacorn » Thu, 16Aug04 22:48

Hey guys!

I've got a new video preview for you, and some good news about the next public release! I’ve decided to change the way I am releasing demos, so that they will eventually all end up being public releases.

Here’s the scoop;

This demo will be available to my $25.00+ supporters to start. After I release the next demo, I will be making this demo available to my $10.00+ supporters, and then on the next release, this video will be available to my $1.00+ supporters, and then on the following release, this demo will go public. So it will be available to all of you soon! I know a lot of you have been asking when the next public demo is. Well, the countdown has officially started! After trying a few different reward method systems, I’m feeling like this one is making the most sense. I value my supporters and want to reward them, but I also want to keep this game free. Thank you all so much for your continued support. Here’s the video:

https://youtu.be/IaHbVTX-Pow

Details of what's new are discussed in the video. Enjoy!

To download the latest public build of House Party, click here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/category/downloads/
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Fri, 16Aug19 13:19

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let everybody know that version .3 of House Party has officially been released to $25.00+ supporters. This is the first version of the game that will be adhering to a new release structure where, in a month, when I put out my next release, it will trickle down and be available to $10+ supporters, then to $1+ supporters the following month, and eventually be the next public release of the game. Future versions will follow in this manner.

I took an extra week or so putting this build together since this version will be the first public release soon, and I wanted to add a little more game-play, story-line, and some Easter eggs into it. There are a few story-lines you can start to head down in this version. I plan to mostly focus on story in the next few months to come, so we can start getting a solid playable game.

Details about the release and how to get it are here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2016/ ... upporters/
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Re: House Party Beta .3 (Updated 8/19/16)

Postby mistacorn » Tue, 16Aug30 16:53

Hey guys!

It’s been becoming a routine to put out a video at the start of each month, and then a release toward the middle of the month, so here’s the video showcasing the new House Party updates for this month’s demo release. The demo should be available toward the middle of September with some content and engine updates.

Details are in the video:
https://youtu.be/qF4k3YWQHrY

After some content updates, this build will be made into a new demo of House Party and released to $25+ supporters, at which time, the demo I released last month will be available to $10+ supporters.

To download the latest public release of House Party, click here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/category/downloads/

Enjoy!
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Fri, 16Sep16 19:19

Hey guys,

I've just released House Party 3.0.1 to my $25.00+ supporters, and version 3.0.0 is now available to $10.00+ supporters. Some exciting new updates and story added to the new version! There's a lot more to do and play with, as well as some really cool engine updates.

To get the latest version of the game, visit the following link and you should be able to find instructions to get the version of the game you qualify for, or to download the latest public release if you are not a supporter.

Change Log:

Enhanced Lighting and optimized for better performance
Updated hair and created dynamic hair for some of the models.
Updated breast physics. They now respond to collisions in addition to model movement.
Updated path finding.
Added to Stephanie's storyline.
Added to Katherine's storyline.
Added to Madison's storyline.
Added to Ashley's storyline.
Added to Patricks's storyline.
Added more explorable areas and interactive items to the house.
Added touch/grab interactive hand that toggles with pressing ctr.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Sat, 16Sep17 14:57

mistacorn wrote:Hey guys,

I've just released House Party 3.0.1 to my $25.00+ supporters, and version 3.0.0 is now available to $10.00+ supporters. Some exciting new updates and story added to the new version! There's a lot more to do and play with, as well as some really cool engine updates.

To get the latest version of the game, visit the following link and you should be able to find instructions to get the version of the game you qualify for, or to download the latest public release if you are not a supporter.

Change Log:

Enhanced Lighting and optimized for better performance
Updated hair and created dynamic hair for some of the models.
Updated breast physics. They now respond to collisions in addition to model movement.
Updated path finding.
Added to Stephanie's storyline.
Added to Katherine's storyline.
Added to Madison's storyline.
Added to Ashley's storyline.
Added to Patricks's storyline.
Added more explorable areas and interactive items to the house.
Added touch/grab interactive hand that toggles with pressing ctr.

If I pay now can I still download it?
master110
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Sat, 16Sep17 15:04

master110 wrote:If I pay now can I still download it?

Yes, it's available as soon as you become a supporter of that tier.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Re: House Party Beta .3.0.1 (Updated 9/16/16)

Postby cj1015 » Sun, 16Sep18 03:47

Had an interesting little bug pop up .... I gave... whatever the dancing girl's name is something I think it was the whipped cream while she was on the couch and her neck broke and wouldn't function past that... was kinda comical.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby mistacorn » Sun, 16Sep18 13:12

cj1015 wrote:Had an interesting little bug pop up .... I gave... whatever the dancing girl's name is something I think it was the whipped cream while she was on the couch and her neck broke and wouldn't function past that... was kinda comical.

Which version of the game were you playing?
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby cj1015 » Mon, 16Sep19 01:24

mistacorn wrote:
cj1015 wrote:Had an interesting little bug pop up .... I gave... whatever the dancing girl's name is something I think it was the whipped cream while she was on the couch and her neck broke and wouldn't function past that... was kinda comical.

Which version of the game were you playing?

64B23?
the 2.3
cj1015
great white shark

Postby mistacorn » Mon, 16Sep19 12:35

cj1015 wrote:64B23?
the 2.3

Ah, yeah the 2.3 version has some bugs. The game's been completely re-written starting with .3.0 It will be available publicly starting in November. I am no longer supporting any bugs that pop up in the .2.x versions.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby cj1015 » Mon, 16Sep19 15:39

mistacorn wrote:
cj1015 wrote:64B23?
the 2.3

Ah, yeah the 2.3 version has some bugs. The game's been completely re-written starting with .3.0 It will be available publicly starting in November. I am no longer supporting any bugs that pop up in the .2.x versions.

Well while I like the engine, reminds me alot of the bonecraft engine, you might want to think about keyboard commands to turn?
it's a really cool game so far curious as to where you will take it, a bit monodirectional, but that's okay its in process. Look forward to the november release.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby mistacorn » Tue, 16Sep20 12:52

cj1015 wrote:Well while I like the engine, reminds me alot of the bonecraft engine, you might want to think about keyboard commands to turn?
it's a really cool game so far curious as to where you will take it, a bit monodirectional, but that's okay its in process. Look forward to the november release.

Thanks! I actually used to have A and D be turn keys instead of strafe, and people seemed to prefer the strafing with the right-click turning. I suppose it's a matter of preference. At some point I will create a map-able input system. The new beta is much less mono-directional and way more open.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby ttant » Tue, 16Sep20 17:25

mistacorn wrote:The game's been completely re-written starting with .3.0 .

So, in this case, where does the story stop ?
I means, does it go as far advanced than beta 2.3 or ddoes the story stop just after giving madison her cellphone and the painkiller to the drunk guy ?
ttant
star of the reef

Postby mistacorn » Tue, 16Sep20 18:59

ttant wrote:So, in this case, where does the story stop ?
I means, does it go as far advanced than beta 2.3 or does the story stop just after giving Madison her cellphone and the painkiller to the drunk guy ?

It depends on the version. .3.0 stops around where you're talking about, but .3.0.1 adds a good deal more story, and allows for getting one of the girls in a state of undress, and .3.0.2 which will be out mid-November, already has three girls that you are able to interact with to the point of nudity. Right now a lot of the engine is done, and most of the updates I've been working on are story-line updates.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects