House Party Beta

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: House Party Alpha (Updated 11/27/15)

Postby mistacorn » Sat, 15Nov28 14:43

Super wrote:so I see a sponge and asprin and they both glow but it won't let me pick them up?

Also, I think being able to click on dialogue text would be good.

You have to make sure you're close enough to the object to pick it up.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby mistacorn » Sat, 15Nov28 14:44

ltpika wrote:I assume embarrassing the older sister and getting alcohol for the dancing chick is not implemented yet? I got the older sister naked. Any way to get big sister in to stay in the bedroom? She gets in the way sometimes and every time we go in the bedroom again her dialogue repeats ("what do you want to do?")

No, you can both embarrass the sister and get alcohol for Stephanie. There are certain actions you might take that may close off a story-line for you. Try doing things a little differently and see if you get different results. You can "push" a character around by bumping into them.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Sat, 15Nov28 14:46

xviii wrote:Nice improvements, great work.

I've manged to get to the end with stephanie and madison, but can't get anywhere with ashley.

Since you apparently keep madisons clothes, I thought you would be able to give them to ashley, but no dialogue option appears even when I have everything. Is the only option to humiliate madison instead? I have no idea how to do this but can only think it has something to do with her phone or the drunk guy patrick. Any tips?

Once you get Madison naked, try talking to some other characters.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby jerenyg » Sat, 15Nov28 15:21

how do I open the shelves ? I can't find the phone because I'm unable to open the shelves
jerenyg
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 15Nov28 16:12

jerenyg wrote:how do I open the shelves ? I can't find the phone because I'm unable to open the shelves

Shelves are usually planks or some sort on the wall, the word you are looking for the ones with doors are called cabinets. And no its not that i want to sound like a wise-ass. But this is more of a hint then you can imagine, still spoilering it
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby mistacorn » Sat, 15Nov28 17:13

FYI guys, when you reach the end of a storyline with any of the girls, you will get a message saying that it is as far as is implemented at the moment. If you haven't reached that point, you've missed something.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Sat, 15Nov28 22:35

I can get the end of Stephanie's content. Madison just stays naked (mother thought I'd never amount to anything.) Her sister stays in her undies, but washing her clothes does not seem to work.

That said, this is a really fun game idea. Very impressive.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Kane » Sat, 15Nov28 23:34

When Madison is naked and says "you got me comptletely naked" her story is finished or continues?After that she follows me everywere and says always that. I don't know what I have to do (if there's something yet to do)
Kane
great white shark

Postby ttant » Sun, 15Nov29 00:08

Kane wrote:
When Madison is naked and says "you got me comptletely naked" her story is finished or continues?After that she follows me everywere and says always that. I don't know what I have to do (if there's something yet to do)

I move the man who fight with the drunk one, and she get mad. But i still can't talk to her sister afterwards.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby haxton » Sun, 15Nov29 12:20

I still cant play n my windows 10...
haxton
great white shark

Postby mistacorn » Sun, 15Nov29 14:03

haxton wrote:I still cant play n my windows 10...

Does your system meet the hardware requirements?

Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Sun, 15Nov29 15:26

Hey guys, thanks for all of your feedback. Because of it, I just realized there's a bug where Madison continues to follow you after you get to the bedroom. She is supposed to stop following you around at that point. I am going to add it to a list of current known issues to be corrected in the next build. This is why some of you are having a hard time getting to the end of Ashley and Madison's storyline.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby ttant » Sun, 15Nov29 19:27

I also got more lags in this version than the previous one. Did you change something ?
ttant
star of the reef

Postby DoomScythe » Sun, 15Nov29 20:21

Hi, i need some help please. What do i need to do with the sponge? And the memories box? And how can i get the sister to take off the pants? And how do i humiliate her? Thank's
DoomScythe
sirens hunter

Postby mistacorn » Sun, 15Nov29 20:34

ttant wrote:I also got more lags in this version than the previous one. Did you change something ?

What do you mean by lags?
mistacorn
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects