House Party Beta

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: House Party Alpha (Updated 11/27/15)

Postby mistacorn » Sun, 15Nov29 20:35

DoomScythe wrote:Hi, i need some help please. What do i need to do with the sponge? And the memories box? And how can i get the sister to take off the pants? And how do i humiliate her? Thank's

The sponge doesn't have a use yet. It will be implemented in an upcoming build. The memories box is used in Madison's storylline. She will ask for it at some point. Humiliating her is bugged at the moment because of the issue I listed above where she won't stop following you. I will be releasing an update soon to remedy this.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby ttant » Sun, 15Nov29 22:06

mistacorn wrote:
ttant wrote:I also got more lags in this version than the previous one. Did you change something ?

What do you mean by lags?

When i try to move forward, the character freeze a little bit (mainly between the bedroom and the kitchen).
Btw, is it possible to add lower graphic quality ? and move using arrow instread of adws (not convenient for non qwerty keyboard) ?
ttant
star of the reef

Postby haxton » Sun, 15Nov29 23:54

mistacorn wrote:
haxton wrote:I still cant play n my windows 10...

Does your system meet the hardware requirements?

Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.

yup...." the version is not compatible with your system"
haxton
great white shark

Postby sylakone2 » Mon, 15Nov30 03:25

I am not sure what has changed since the last version but now I get a Graphics card Crash after playing it for a little while.
Running windows 10 dx9 plus all the later dx versions the card is a Nvidia GTX 780 TI,
16GB Ram, AMD 8 core CPU, ETC
Any Ideas.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Mon, 15Nov30 07:22

I'm by no means an expert...
I see quite a few older model computers update to Windows 10, use the recommended video drivers, and experience similar problems.
Is there an Nvidea Windows 10 driver for your GTX 780 TI card? If yes try that.
Also make sure your computer is using the Nvidea driver if Windows 10. MS is bad about not doing so.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Depeche » Mon, 15Nov30 09:56

LRM wrote:I'm by no means an expert...
I see quite a few older model computers update to Windows 10, use the recommended video drivers, and experience similar problems.
Is there an Nvidea Windows 10 driver for your GTX 780 TI card? If yes try that.
Also make sure your computer is using the Nvidea driver if Windows 10. MS is bad about not doing so.
LRM

Yep !

Got similar problem when updated a windows 7 computer to windows 10.
Updating the graphic card driver ( an Nvidia too ) solved it.
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby sylakone2 » Mon, 15Nov30 10:53

Thanks guys unfortunately I had already updated to the latest windows 10 driver for the GTX 780 TI.
Like I said the first version of this game worked brilliantly it is just the current version that kills it.
It is weird.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Mon, 15Nov30 11:30

sylakone2 wrote:I am not sure what has changed since the last version but now I get a Graphics card Crash after playing it for a little while.
Running windows 10 dx9 plus all the later dx versions the card is a Nvidia GTX 780 TI,
16GB Ram, AMD 8 core CPU, ETC
Any Ideas.

Cheers

Sy

Was there any crash information? It could have been a critical error in the application, but I'd have to know what the crash report says in order to determine that.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby sylakone2 » Mon, 15Nov30 12:23

I'll have to try to find the log the problem with this crash is it Kills my main screen so can't do anything accept reset pc.

Ok the only thing i could find in the output log was that the second version seems to be trying to initialize the Oculus.
The first one did not do that.

Initialize engine version: 5.2.3f1 (f3d16a1fa2dd)
[VRDevice] Initialization of device oculus failed.
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti (ID=0x100a)
Vendor: NVIDIA
VRAM: 3013 MB
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\PlayMaker.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\PlayMaker.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
- Completed reload, in 3.273 seconds
desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 3840x1080 at 0,0
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

Platform assembly: I:\DateSims\HousePartyA01\HousePartyA02\HouseParty_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
[VRDevice] Initialization of device oculus failed.
Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 1560 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 1228 -> priority: 1
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Mon, 15Nov30 16:09

Thanks sylakone2. I see the problem. I enabled VR support in the latest build and this is what looks to be crashing it on some systems. I will post an update soon and remove the VR support and release the VR version separately.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Mon, 15Nov30 16:55

800 600 is working thanks.

Also I am running windows 10 64bit with no problems playing. My lag is because i don't meet the min.....but 800x600 get rid of the lag and works as normal.

Enjoyed the update very good and fun game.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby sylakone2 » Tue, 15Dec01 06:46

No Worries Mistacorn Glad I could help squash a bug.

I will test the new version to see if it has resolved once you release it :)
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Tue, 15Dec01 23:06

sylakone2 wrote:No Worries Mistacorn Glad I could help squash a bug.

I will test the new version to see if it has resolved once you release it :)

I should have a new version out soon. Got some cool new updates in the works. :)
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Re: House Party Alpha (Updated 12/3/15)

Postby mistacorn » Fri, 15Dec04 03:48

Hey guys,

I just released Alpha version .03 on the site: games.eekllc.com

Mostly I addressed bug fixes and it should now be possible to get to each girl's ending. Note that the order in which you do things can affect being able to get a particular girl's ending. If you immobilize a character before he can help you, you won't be able to finish the storyline. A new character was also added, Katherine, and some new game mechanics. Enjoy!
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Re: House Party Alpha (Updated 12/3/15)

Postby karrek » Fri, 15Dec04 18:52

I seem to be stuck:

I can't get Madison naked, when I try to take off her pants she just says we don't know each other well enough.

I also can't get the dancing girl topless, she wants whip-its. I was able to do it in the Alpha 0.1 version, but now I can't get it figured out again.

Finally, is there any way to get booze? I got the topless picture but it won't give me an option to show it to him, and if I try and grab the booze he still beats me up.
karrek
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects