SUPERCREEP (v0.22 updated: May 29th, 2016)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby avantissimo » Tue, 15Oct27 20:44

How do you get the full game once you become a supporter on Patreon?
avantissimo
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Tue, 15Oct27 20:53

You have to wait until the first when the cycle starts again. You aren't charged until then.

Here's a tip for the demo: steal all of Tom's equipment. Might be worth selling/taking for yourself.

Question: Will there be scenarios where you have multiple party members?
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby lawina » Wed, 15Oct28 06:00

avantissimo wrote:How do you get the full game once you become a supporter on ***?

The full version is far from release. The game is still under development. I expect v0.02 to release within 2 weeks (early-mid November).

ltpika wrote:Question: Will there be scenarios where you have multiple party members?

Most definitely, and you won't be limited to animal companions :) The maximum party members to bring with you on your journey will be 4.

Quick note to everyone: I updated the download links with a new version that fixes a lot of bugs (especially crash reports). If anyone was having any issues with the game, I'd suggest downloading the new version and moving your old save files into the new game folder. I'd appreciate it if anyone could let me know if the new version fixes the issues you were having.
lawina
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby shark » Wed, 15Oct28 07:55

lawina wrote:The full version is far from release. The game is still under development.

Indeed, I think the game is still in development, I move the topic to the "Projects" section.
shark
Site Admin

Postby master110 » Wed, 15Oct28 17:38

shark wrote:
lawina wrote:The full version is far from release. The game is still under development.

Indeed, I think the game is still in development, I move the topic to the "Projects" section.

Found the topic at last.

@op Can you get $8 for the blonde girl? and how do i get more money later on in the this game?
master110
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Wed, 15Oct28 22:48

master110 wrote:
shark wrote:

Found the topic at last.

@op Can you get $8 for the blonde girl? and how do i get more money later on in the this game?

Only way to get money is to do the henchman quest.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Super » Thu, 15Oct29 00:33

You can also find about five or so coins just lying around the house, too
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby master110 » Thu, 15Oct29 03:25

Super wrote:You can also find about five or so coins just lying around the house, too

Any way to get 8 for the gift?
master110
lagoon predator

Postby lawina » Thu, 15Oct29 04:41

shark wrote:

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

master110 wrote:
Super wrote:You can also find about five or so coins just lying around the house, too

You aren't meant to purchase the gift at the beginning of the game. I didn't include the choice to purchase the gift at all, as the neighbour scene is missing. Your only choice is to cut the flowers (using the knife found in your home) and give them to her.
lawina
great white shark

Postby master110 » Thu, 15Oct29 15:37

lawina wrote:
shark wrote:

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

master110 wrote:

You aren't meant to purchase the gift at the beginning of the game. I didn't include the choice to purchase the gift at all, as the neighbour scene is missing. Your only choice is to cut the flowers (using the knife found in your home) and give them to her.

Okay thanks thats why i can't find the money. HAHA fun game looking forward to updates.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Vsevolod » Sat, 15Nov14 17:02

Some money can be fond by swimming to the island in the ocean and entering the pipe on the island. There are coins to be collected, 14 coins that give 14 dollars. However, you can only swim in the ocean on the second day, not in the beginning of the game.

So, here are some major spoilers:

You can get to the beach only by walking thru the main street south.You can get out of the beach the same way you came, thru the street going north. If you fight sharks, before going to the water, activate knife (rightclick the player, go to equipment, choose knife), and you better get the dog join you for fighting sharks. Look for Sophia on the beach to tell you where the head hanchman is. To open doors in hotel, look for entry card in the locker behind reception in hotel. Get the document from the drawer in hotel room and bring it to Betty.

How do you open the drawer in twins room to read the diary?
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby lawina » Mon, 15Nov16 08:59

Vsevolod wrote:Some money can be fond by swimming to the island in the ocean and entering the pipe on the island. There are coins to be collected, 14 coins that give 14 dollars. However, you can only swim in the ocean on the second day, not in the beginning of the game.

So, here are some major spoilers:

You can get to the beach only by walking thru the main street south.You can get out of the beach the same way you came, thru the street going north. If you fight sharks, before going to the water, activate knife (rightclick the player, go to equipment, choose knife), and you better get the dog join you for fighting sharks. Look for Sophia on the beach to tell you where the head hanchman is. To open doors in hotel, look for entry card in the locker behind reception in hotel. Get the document from the drawer in hotel room and bring it to Betty.

How do you open the drawer in twins room to read the diary?

The twin diary quest isn't implemented yet, and will be included in the upcoming version.
lawina
great white shark

Postby Digital Fantasies » Tue, 15Dec15 01:34

Sponsoring your project! Keep up the great work.
Digital Fantasies
Pilot fish

Postby lawina » Mon, 16Jan11 12:10

Digital Fantasies wrote:Sponsoring your project! Keep up the great work.

Thank you DF! Appreciate the support =)

To anyone interested, I'm currently working on an additional game called Game of Boners, which is (obviously) a parody of Game of Thrones. It'll be a very dark and gritty world, filled with choices that impact the world massively.

Here's a sneak preview/teaser: http://lawina.com/#gob

I'll post more information soon.
lawina
great white shark

Postby PapaSmurf » Wed, 16Mar02 01:03

where do i find clothes and food for abbie?
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects