SUPERCREEP (v0.22 updated: May 29th, 2016)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby bobsuncle1 » Wed, 15Oct21 17:42

lawina wrote:
Thank you bobsuncle1! Did you get to 0hp after fighting the nun (Sophia) ?


No I did not,
it was after fighting the sharks
bobsuncle1
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed, 15Oct21 15:46
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Oct21 18:08

Thanks for the game Lawina.

I have downloaded it and will try it soon.
chrispool
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue, 12Feb21 20:13
Location: France
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 15Oct21 18:32

Hi.. Before I start playing can anyone confirm if this is the "finished" game or a work in progress?

I don't mind either way, but I've found it helps to know whether I'm doing something wrong or just trying to get at a bit of the game that doesn't exist yet :)
User avatar
kessie8dn
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon, 15Oct05 13:14
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Depeche » Wed, 15Oct21 18:34

It's a "work in progress".

Far from the end, but a good playable teaser, imho.
User avatar
Depeche
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon, 15Jan19 11:10
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Oct21 18:35

kessie8dn wrote:Hi.. Before I start playing can anyone confirm if this is the "finished" game or a work in progress?

I don't mind either way, but I've found it helps to know whether I'm doing something wrong or just trying to get at a bit of the game that doesn't exist yet :)


wip
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby ltpika » Wed, 15Oct21 18:35

It's work in progress, several quests can't be completed yet, although they usually tell you.
ltpika
star of the reef
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon, 09Jul27 23:00

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Morgwen » Wed, 15Oct21 18:40

kessie8dn wrote:Hi.. Before I start playing can anyone confirm if this is the "finished" game or a work in progress?


Its a "free" demo. From the Patreon page:

All future versions will be exclusive to patrons. I expect the next version (v0.02) to release early next month. You can get access to the latest version by becoming a patron right here on this page.
Morgwen
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat, 12Mar17 03:11
Location: Bremen - Germany
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Morgwen » Wed, 15Oct21 18:59

Are the keys for the box and the diary already in the game?


Btw some "bugs", talking to the Henchman near the gym, I get this reply. "stranger: get lost"... so is the guy a stranger or a henchman? At the beach the agent replies as a henchman and the merchant as a stranger...
Morgwen
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat, 12Mar17 03:11
Location: Bremen - Germany
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 15Oct21 20:31

OK well
Asked for job at bank and cafe.. Found diary. Found $4 in total (not enough for flashlight)... Spoke to both neighbours, looked up translation


Unable to find beach... Bottom of screen does nothing, sides just say I've no need to go there at this time.

Now completely unable to engage with anyone or anything... I can't even get into my own home!
User avatar
kessie8dn
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon, 15Oct05 13:14
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby bobofthebush » Wed, 15Oct21 20:33

Hi,

Not sure if this really counts as a bug but for some reason the mouse appears to be stuck in the top left corner all the time.

Also maybe a little help as i cannot find the mirror. I'm not sure if this is related to not being able to click on objects in game due to the mouse error.
bobofthebush
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 15Oct21 20:25
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby lawina » Wed, 15Oct21 20:45

kessie8dn wrote:OK well
Asked for job at bank and cafe.. Found diary. Found $4 in total (not enough for flashlight)... Spoke to both neighbours, looked up translation


Unable to find beach... Bottom of screen does nothing, sides just say I've no need to go there at this time.

Now completely unable to engage with anyone or anything... I can't even get into my own home!


Can't click here either?

Image


You may be experiencing a bug if you aren't. I've never experienced that before. Are you playing in fullscreen mode?
lawina
great white shark
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon, 15Oct19 00:49
sex: Female

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby lawina » Wed, 15Oct21 20:48

bobofthebush wrote:Hi,

Not sure if this really counts as a bug but for some reason the mouse appears to be stuck in the top left corner all the time.

Also maybe a little help as i cannot find the mirror. I'm not sure if this is related to not being able to click on objects in game due to the mouse error.


You can't click the mirror unfortunately if you are using a keyboard. I haven't fixed that yet.

You have to use the mouse to click the mirror. If you still can't click it, move away from the mirror, and try clicking again (so the character actually walks towards the mirror).
lawina
great white shark
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon, 15Oct19 00:49
sex: Female

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby bobofthebush » Wed, 15Oct21 20:50

Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't get the option to leave to beach but it doesn't seem to matter as i can still access the beach by getting to the bottom of the screen and pressing the space bar.

I imagine my issue with the mirror is that it is one in the house and that i need to activate it by clicking o it and i cannot.

I have tried in full screen mode, the mouse simply goes to the top left corner again.

I have seen mention of buying the flashlight as well? Is this in the shop as, if so, i cannot click on anything in the shop
bobofthebush
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 15Oct21 20:25
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby lawina » Wed, 15Oct21 20:56

bobofthebush wrote:Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't get the option to leave to beach but it doesn't seem to matter as i can still access the beach by getting to the bottom of the screen and pressing the space bar.

I imagine my issue with the mirror is that it is one in the house and that i need to activate it by clicking o it and i cannot.

I have tried in full screen mode, the mouse simply goes to the top left corner again.

I have seen mention of buying the flashlight as well? Is this in the shop as, if so, i cannot click on anything in the shop


It's the first time someone has reported this issue (where the mouse goes to the top left corner on its own).

Does this happen all the time, or only in the house/shop?
Could you try loading an older save file and see if it still occurs?
Do you see an icon when you hover over the mirror or shop merchant? (if you are even able to hover over them)

Yes, the flashlight can only be bought in the shop.
lawina
great white shark
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon, 15Oct19 00:49
sex: Female

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby bobofthebush » Wed, 15Oct21 21:43

It seems to have been a common occurrence but it has fixed itself when i restarted the game on the fourth occasion. Not sure what the reason for it was. When it was stuck it did this no matter what screen i was on

I'm just playing the demo you released on this site at the minute, what content is actually available at the minute in the demo as I am get a lot of, "this is available in the full version go to patreon" at the minute.

Also is all the content that has the "go to patreon" actually available in the version on patreon?
bobofthebush
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 15Oct21 20:25
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

eXTReMe Tracker