SUPERCREEP (v0.22 updated: May 29th, 2016)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby belu » Tue, 15Oct20 22:10

Let me know if you need more testers.
Mid+ Range computer.
belu
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 12Apr12 01:12
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Snejan » Tue, 15Oct20 22:25

Quick error reports:
Game crashed at ...
... killing the henchmen quest in the park
ImageImage

Also an "cosmetic" problem?!
In the hotel room 21 (full of blood), you can`t check the toilet door
Snejan
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 15May24 17:35
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby lawina » Tue, 15Oct20 22:32

Snejan wrote:Quick error reports:
Game crashed at ...
... killing the henchmen quest in the park
ImageImage

Also an "cosmetic" problem?!
In the hotel room 21 (full of blood), you can`t check the toilet door


Thank you Snejan. I am looking into this now.

Are you able to progress after you load an old save?
lawina
great white shark
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon, 15Oct19 00:49
sex: Female

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby lawina » Tue, 15Oct20 22:35

belu wrote:Let me know if you need more testers.
Mid+ Range computer.


I added download links to the main post. It's not longer in closed beta.

Have fun!
lawina
great white shark
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon, 15Oct19 00:49
sex: Female

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Dole » Wed, 15Oct21 09:31

I don´t know what you have done with this Game I can´t play it fullscreen.

All RPG Games you need only ALT+ENTER to play it fullscreen and now I get fullscreen and then the menu not in fullscreen and I can´t change it to fullscreen not with F6 or F7 so what have you done?????
Dole
star of the reef
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue, 09Jun02 23:00

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby bartux » Wed, 15Oct21 10:42

Dole wrote:I don´t know what you have done with this Game I can´t play it fullscreen.

All RPG Games you need only ALT+ENTER to play it fullscreen and now I get fullscreen and then the menu not in fullscreen and I can´t change it to fullscreen not with F6 or F7 so what have you done?????

F7 works for me !
bartux
great white shark
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed, 08Oct01 23:00
Location: France

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Dole » Wed, 15Oct21 10:57

bartux wrote:
Dole wrote:I don´t know what you have done with this Game I can´t play it fullscreen.

All RPG Games you need only ALT+ENTER to play it fullscreen and now I get fullscreen and then the menu not in fullscreen and I can´t change it to fullscreen not with F6 or F7 so what have you done?????

F7 works for me !


Fine for you !!!

I don´t know what you have done with this Game I can´t play it fullscreen.

All RPG Games you need only ALT+ENTER to play it fullscreen and now I get fullscreen (splash) and then the menu not in fullscreen and I can´t change it to fullscreen not with F6 or F7 so what have you done ????? (the two Versions change nothing same problem)

When you make a Game you look for all Computers,Graphic cards and so on.

I can only say for example I can play "Incest Story" and "Robot Touch" or "Officer Chloe" without problems and I don´t know what the different is.
Dole
star of the reef
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue, 09Jun02 23:00

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby psycho72 » Wed, 15Oct21 12:24

Cant find the beach
Sophie at Church
psycho72
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed, 09Jul15 23:00

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Morgwen » Wed, 15Oct21 12:33

psycho72 wrote:Cant find the beach


The beach is in the south.
Morgwen
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat, 12Mar17 03:11
Location: Bremen - Germany
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby wasexton » Wed, 15Oct21 12:50

If you still need testers, I would like to help. I have experience in testing and do IT QA work for my profession. I used to run a major AIF site so have done this for quite a while.

Machine Specs:

i7 980 @ 3.3GHz
16GB RAM
GeForce GTX770

Looking forward to hearing from you.
wasexton
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 15Oct20 12:03
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby lawina » Wed, 15Oct21 14:32

wasexton wrote:If you still need testers, I would like to help. I have experience in testing and do IT QA work for my profession. I used to run a major AIF site so have done this for quite a while.

Machine Specs:

i7 980 @ 3.3GHz
16GB RAM
GeForce GTX770

Looking forward to hearing from you.


Thanks a lot, but the game is currently available for download :) I'd still appreciate it if you let me know when you find any bugs/grammatical errors though.
lawina
great white shark
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon, 15Oct19 00:49
sex: Female

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Snejan » Wed, 15Oct21 15:21

@Lawina
No, can`t process any further.
I receive directly the error-message, if i try to interact with a henchmen.
Doesn`t matter which one i choose.
Snejan
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 15May24 17:35
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby lawina » Wed, 15Oct21 15:46

Snejan wrote:@Lawina
No, can`t process any further.
I receive directly the error-message, if i try to interact with a henchmen.
Doesn`t matter which one i choose.


I was able to reproduce the error Snejan. I'm going to try to fix it and send you a new download link asap. You can use the same save files of your current game. I'd appreciate it if you could test the game again with the new download link.
lawina
great white shark
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon, 15Oct19 00:49
sex: Female

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby bobsuncle1 » Wed, 15Oct21 16:05

I found a bug, you automatically die if you visit the hospital after visiting it the first time if the player has 0hp and the dog has more than 0hp.

Also if you are still looking for beta testers I volunteer.
bobsuncle1
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed, 15Oct21 15:46
sex: Masculine

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby lawina » Wed, 15Oct21 17:16

bobsuncle1 wrote:I found a bug, you automatically die if you visit the hospital after visiting it the first time if the player has 0hp and the dog has more than 0hp.

Also if you are still looking for beta testers I volunteer.


Thank you bobsuncle1! Did you get to 0hp after fighting the nun (Sophia) ?
lawina
great white shark
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon, 15Oct19 00:49
sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

eXTReMe Tracker