SUPERCREEP (v0.22 updated: May 29th, 2016)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: SUPERCREEP

Postby Snejan » Mon, 15Oct19 18:56

I`m also very interested to try out your game and give you feedback.
My english skills are fine.
My pc-specs:
AMD FX-6300 (Triple-Core)
AMD Radeon R7 265
4 GB Ram

Thank you for your time.
Snejan
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Super » Mon, 15Oct19 19:10

I played a tiny bit of your game and came up with some feedback I hope you find useful. It's in your pm box.

what I will say here is that I am very intrigued by this, and pretty much love it and a lot of your ideas so far.

Didn't get to the superpowers, but will they just be combat related or will there be any field uses? Probably too much to ask for Golden Sun style puzzles so meh

Anyway, English is great, only thing I noticed that might be a problem is that titles should have the first letter of each word capitalized so the Prologue title looks a bit funny at the moment.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby lawina » Mon, 15Oct19 19:22

Super wrote:I played a tiny bit of your game and came up with some feedback I hope you find useful. It's in your pm box.

what I will say here is that I am very intrigued by this, and pretty much love it and a lot of your ideas so far.

Didn't get to the superpowers, but will they just be combat related or will there be any field uses? Probably too much to ask for Golden Sun style puzzles so meh

Anyway, English is great, only thing I noticed that might be a problem is that titles should have the first letter of each word capitalized so the Prologue title looks a bit funny at the moment.

Thank you Super! Love the feedback you provided by PM. I overlooked some of them and will look into changing them right now.

Superpowers are unlocked slowly and you don't have control over them at the start of the game. I won't spoil it for you, but you will see for yourself a bit later in the game how it's limited. The game only has 1 superpower at the moment (but mind reading, mind control, power attacks etc. will be added later on) You will be able to use the superpowers within and outside of combat. My goal is that the player will be able to experiment with all the superpowers you unlock and use them anywhere, anytime.
lawina
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby shine » Mon, 15Oct19 19:49

i'm interesting in trying the game. english is my primary language.

3.2 ghz i5-4460
r290 gpu
8gb ram
shine
Pilot fish

Postby ltpika » Mon, 15Oct19 20:07

Fluent English speaker, assume you're looking for American English, right? I have spent time in the UK and Japan too.

I keep my main rig clean, sexy time stuff goes on a separate laptop:

Intel i7-4765T
8gb memory
GeForce GTX 860M

I don't think it matters, RPG maker isn't too demanding from my recollection.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Super » Mon, 15Oct19 20:26

Loving so far, only problem is have no idea where to find henchman leader of get money to buy stuff for side quests or even if there's any sex so far or anything more to do

Still, good start
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby lawina » Mon, 15Oct19 20:32

Super wrote:Loving so far, only problem is have no idea where to find henchman leader of get money to buy stuff for side quests or even if there's any sex so far or anything more to do

Still, good start

Thanks! You still have quite a bit to go :)

Spoiler on how to find the location of the henchman:
Talk to Sophia at the beach.
lawina
great white shark

Postby MrT1melord » Mon, 15Oct19 20:37

I've finished the current version and I've also sent you my feedback through PM, I just wanted to post here too to say that the game is pretty much great so far, it runs great and it has very few bugs.
And the visuals...oh the visuals.

Keep up the good work!
MrT1melord
Pilot fish

Postby wariotpl » Mon, 15Oct19 22:00

Good game with good graphic, only problems i get in beach, after come from deep ocean i can't do anything and can't exit from beach.
wariotpl
great white shark

Postby lawina » Mon, 15Oct19 22:42

wariotpl wrote:Good game with good graphic, only problems i get in beach, after come from deep ocean i can't do anything and can't exit from beach.

Thank you for your kind words.

Regarding the beach issue, I haven't encountered that myself.

Did you take the dog with you?
Did you talk to Kim Assfartian before heading there?
Would there be a possibility for you to upload your latest save file somewhere and send it to me? Save files are located within the game directory.
lawina
great white shark

Postby bartux » Tue, 15Oct20 00:36

Seems very very interesting !

My computer specs :

core i7-2600K
16GB DDR3
MSI GTX 570
Windows 10 x64 pro
128 GB SSD and Raid 1 - 1 TB

My english is good working all day long using it !
bartux
great white shark

Postby Inthedepths » Tue, 15Oct20 02:01

Looks like a nice game. I'd be happy to check it out and critique your use of the English language. English is my only language.
Inthedepths
sirens hunter

Postby boyo111 » Tue, 15Oct20 10:17

Did a short first run through, nice idea and the graphics are great, looking forward to more.

Some edit suggestions, not sure if you need to know the location of dialogs:

Sophia in the church scene, Sush my child - Sush should be Shush

Betty - suffering of memory loss - remove the of
Betty - have a short term memory loss - remove the a
Betty - human beings to have ever existed were compatible - remove the to
Betty - henchman is currenty - currently

Not sure about the confidence and morality yet, I hit some increase and decrease and got to the Betty's private item quest where it ended

I don't know how it happened but wandering to the police station I locked the game up, nothing would respond so I had to close it.

FPS was 45 during the prologue

Hope that helps
boyo111
great white shark

Postby lawina » Tue, 15Oct20 14:06

Inthedepths wrote:Looks like a nice game. I'd be happy to check it out and critique your use of the English language. English is my only language.

The free version will be available very soon. I'll make sure to post the download link here.

boyo111 wrote:Did a short first run through, nice idea and the graphics are great, looking forward to more.

Some edit suggestions, not sure if you need to know the location of dialogs:

Sophia in the church scene, Sush my child - Sush should be Shush

Betty - suffering of memory loss - remove the of
Betty - have a short term memory loss - remove the a
Betty - human beings to have ever existed were compatible - remove the to
Betty - henchman is currenty - currently

Not sure about the confidence and morality yet, I hit some increase and decrease and got to the Betty's private item quest where it ended

I don't know how it happened but wandering to the police station I locked the game up, nothing would respond so I had to close it.

FPS was 45 during the prologue

Hope that helps

Thank you boyo!

Seems like I missed quite a few grammatical errors. I did at least 100 adjustments since last night, thanks to all beta testers :)
lawina
great white shark

Postby Super » Tue, 15Oct20 16:14

Well I completed everything in the current build, at least I think I did

Still think it's promising

Though for quests that affect your morality one way or the other, can you reject them so that you don't have the un answered quest?

Also, I would change the intro scene so it's like being chased and more action packed before being cornered. As of now it's kind of boring to watch but yeah

Interested in more
Super
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Projects