Pandora

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Pandora

Postby ltpika » Fri, 15Oct09 01:10

Are all the girls romancable? I don't really like seeing hot girls in games used as set dressing. It's like checkov's gun.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Oct09 01:44

ltpika wrote:Are all the girls romancable? I don't really like seeing hot girls in games used as set dressing. It's like checkov's gun.

i believe Mortze said that there was only 1 love interest. But knowing Mortze the others aren't just going to be set dressings. I got faith in him that the other characters will matter for story.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby NickNKVD » Fri, 15Oct09 07:41

ltpika wrote:Are all the girls romancable? I don't really like seeing hot girls in games used as set dressing. It's like checkov's gun.

I agree with you, and fortunately
Mortze wrote:c) There will only be a “Love goal”, but there may be secondary goals too.
NickNKVD
great white shark

Postby xviii » Sun, 15Oct11 10:24

I love the look of the characters and everything you've shown so far regarding the story and gameplay style, great work as always! I can't wait for the first part of the game to be released, luckily it doesn't look like I have to wait long at all.
xviii
great white shark

Postby lawina » Mon, 15Oct19 01:29

Looks very pretty. Can't wait to see how the game turns out. Your 3D rendering skills are awesome btw :)
lawina
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Oct19 02:18

lawina wrote:Looks very pretty. Can't wait to see how the game turns out. Your 3D rendering skills are awesome btw :)

go to sexy games forum and uou can play the 1st part =P
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Previous

Return to Projects