OUT OF CONTROL

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

OUT OF CONTROL

Postby bardot » Wed, 15Sep09 22:37

I'm thinking about game and I'm wondering if I find someone who want to participate.

Story is about teen guy who was fired from former school for inapropriate behaviour and has to move in to another town. Now he lives with his uncle's family. His hot wife and sexy doughter. In school he met some typical girls: artist, clever girl, sporty girl, popular girl and so... The problem is that he suffers with condition of sexual berserk. If he wont satisfy his sexual needs he will lost control over him self. basic idea is to keep him calm, by delivering him enough sexual stimulations. reason why he suffers by this condition is that inside him is locked power of some ancient sex obssesed demon, and when local biker/satanic gang discovers that, they want to gain his power.

I think there is lot of fun/xxx potencial, so it will be great if someone want to collaborate.

I can do character designs, basic story... maybe some music if needed.

Let me know what you think :)

*EDIT*

Ok right now I have most of screenplay for concept demo and some of the characters done. I decided it'll be best to do game in style of tlaero games. I'm pretty sure you all know concept of his games ;) In near future I'll ask some Daz3D artist's for help, or if someone of you, who reading this post, is 3Dartist and want to offer me helping hand with this project, it will be really great! :)
Last edited by bardot on Thu, 15Oct01 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
bardot
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: OUT OF CONTROL

Postby ltpika » Wed, 15Sep09 23:11

I'm down for testing
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby bardot » Mon, 15Sep14 19:32

sounds of distant future, but ok :) right now i'm working on characters, then i try to put some screenplay for demo and we will see :)
bardot
Pilot fish

Postby bartux » Mon, 15Sep14 22:02

Sound nice !

What kind of technology you want to use to create the game ?
Html/javascript/css ?
Flash
Python
RPG like
AIF ?
bartux
great white shark

Postby bardot » Thu, 15Oct01 10:25

bartux wrote:Sound nice !

What kind of technology you want to use to create the game ?
Html/javascript/css ?
Flash
Python
RPG like
AIF ?

well that's exactly why i'm looking for help with this project. I'm not going to program game by myself, becouse I think it will hurt the whole project. So i'm looking for someone who have some experiences to help, and technology will depant on this.

But I think best for my concept will be adventure tool used in Tlaero's games. I may try that one program by myself. Looks user friendly. :)

Glad to hear you like the idea!
bardot
Pilot fish

Return to Projects