Play with Us! Interactive Hentai Game/Visual Novel

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Play with Us! Interactive Hentai Game/Visual Novel

Postby bardot » Tue, 15Sep08 22:00

Looking good! good work
bardot
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby palmer_aif » Thu, 15Sep10 00:54

Thanks for all the feedback so far! We're listening.

Here are some new screenshots of Anna, and Emma during some sexy stuff :)

ImageImageImageImage
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby whynot » Thu, 15Sep10 19:37

Bonjour Palmer,

C'est vraiment de beaux graphismes. Peut-être les yeux des personnages sont-ils un peu trop grands ?

En tous cas, félicitations. On attend tes réalisations avec patience et intérêt !
whynot
great white shark

Postby palmer_aif » Thu, 15Sep10 21:25

whynot wrote:Bonjour Palmer,

C'est vraiment de beaux graphismes. Peut-être les yeux des personnages sont-ils un peu trop grands ?

En tous cas, félicitations. On attend tes réalisations avec patience et intérêt !

I don't speak French, but I did a Google translate and was able to understand your point.

First, thanks! Second, I've heard that people think the eyes are too big for a while now. So I did two versions of what Anna could look like with smaller eyes and irises:

ImageImage
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Thu, 15Sep10 22:31

It helps, for sure. I do think their massive heads keep them looking like kids. I mean, their are 13 year old girls on Disney Channel who have smaller head to body ratio. You could do the Frozen thing of giving them elongated arms and legs to compensate.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby palmer_aif » Thu, 15Sep10 23:08

ltpika wrote:It helps, for sure. I do think their massive heads keep them looking like kids. I mean, their are 13 year old girls on Disney Channel who have smaller head to body ratio. You could do the Frozen thing of giving them elongated arms and legs to compensate.

Thanks for your feedback. Haha, it's funny you should say that. Over on Hongfire they're saying they look way too old. I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder?
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Thu, 15Sep10 23:19

palmer_aif wrote:
ltpika wrote:It helps, for sure. I do think their massive heads keep them looking like kids. I mean, their are 13 year old girls on Disney Channel who have smaller head to body ratio. You could do the Frozen thing of giving them elongated arms and legs to compensate.

Thanks for your feedback. Haha, it's funny you should say that. Over on Hongfire they're saying they look way too old. I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder?

Certain sites on the web have a bias towards the loli side of the force. I'm sure they've asked you to chop off those horrible yucky boobs. :sarcastic: They won't be happy if the look a day over kindy garden.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby whynot » Fri, 15Sep11 08:52

Merci beaucoup. L'image de droite est la meilleure !

Many thanks a lot .The picture of right is the best!
whynot
great white shark

Postby bartux » Fri, 15Sep11 21:30

very nice preview ! thanks for this sharing
bartux
great white shark

Postby nerio » Fri, 15Sep11 23:01

To me she just looks... not real. It's the eye-to-face ratio for me, it seems that it's canted to to eye side too much which puts in in the uncanny valley for me. In the pictures above, it looks like the same girl to me but th second time she wished the photographer who just go away :)
nerio
great white shark

Postby palmer_aif » Sat, 15Sep12 10:37

nerio wrote:To me she just looks... not real. It's the eye-to-face ratio for me, it seems that it's canted to to eye side too much which puts in in the uncanny valley for me. In the pictures above, it looks like the same girl to me but th second time she wished the photographer who just go away :)

Thanks for sharing man! It's not supposed to look real, though. It's anime, so there's an inherited abnormal focus on the eyes :)
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Sep12 11:33

Anna is a bit more "strange" that Emma, but with the body the effect is better.
It's in any case a style, at the beginning I thought they were too much strange (even for anime characters) now I'm beginning to be accustomed.
At first I thought also they were too much young looking but observing better the face it's more evident their age, they seem like those girl that, until you observe with more attention, seem younger of their age.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby palmer_aif » Mon, 15Sep21 00:01

Hey guys!
Just wanted to get your feedback on some changes that we've made. Many people, including me, found the characters dangerously close to uncanny valley. In an effort to remedy this, I've changed the eye reflection of the various characters. Is this an improvement?

Image Image
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Mon, 15Sep21 02:33

palmer_aif wrote:Hey guys!
Just wanted to get your feedback on some changes that we've made. Many people, including me, found the characters dangerously close to uncanny valley. In an effort to remedy this, I've changed the eye reflection of the various characters. Is this an improvement?

Image Image

Yeah, it helps. I think the eyes are too far apart and too big still...that really contributes to it looking inhuman. Even anime isn't that extreme. Grey aliens are all I can think of with analogous eye placement.
Last edited by ltpika on Tue, 15Sep22 02:31, edited 1 time in total.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby bartux » Mon, 15Sep21 23:56

I like the new style, maybe try like ltpika said, to reduce her eyes width.
good work
bartux
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Projects