Play with Us! Interactive Hentai Game/Visual Novel

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Play with Us! Interactive Hentai Game/Visual Novel

Postby palmer_aif » Wed, 15Sep02 18:12

Hey guys!

As a tribute to Shark's Lagoon, I've decided to share the technical concept demo me and my programmer friend have worked on extremely hard for the past week. The idea behind the game is to combine the visual novel genre with sex scenes that are truly interactive, meaning the player has total control of what happens (for example, dragging clothing, body parts, etc, to which the characters will react accordingly. For instance, if a girl isn't horny enough, the player will have to touch her privates for a longer time than if she wasn't already turned on, and certain sex actions can only be accomplished if you've actually spent the time with the girl required to get her in the right mood). When it comes to the story, there will be lots of character development, choices/consequences, and branching story lines, resulting in different sex scenes and endings.

The past week has been fully dedicated to get the framework complete for these sex scenes, so we haven't worked on story or choices/consequences. As a result, this a very short concept showcasing some of the interactivity we had in mind during erotic scenes. Next build (due soon) will include story, the GUI, and have working choices. We've also coded this game with HTML5 and iOS and Android in mind, meaning you'll be able to play it on your mobile devices and directly in your browser! This is a very ambitious project, and we hope you are as excited as we are about this unique game!

I realize it's hard to provide feedback on such a short demo, but we'd be extremely glad if you could just post something in the lines of if you're interested in this type of complete control over a sex scene.

Characters:
Emma, blonde. The player's life-long neighbor. She's now grown into quite the sexy woman, and is curious about sex. Perhaps she's ready to the explore this new side of her with you?
Anna, redhead. The player's "step-sister" (not related by blood, so no incest). She's lived with the PC all of her life, and the two have grown quite close. Exactly how close is up to you, and your attitude towards her.

Also note, all characters are above 18 years of age.

Example of what the GUI and choices will look like:

Please don't share this link with anyone else. It's exclusively intended for Shark's Lagoon. Using this for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.

Download the technical concept here.
Last edited by palmer_aif on Sun, 15Sep13 18:00, edited 17 times in total.
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Re: Play with Us! Interactive hentai game/visual novel

Postby HeyChief » Wed, 15Sep02 18:19

As a "patron" thanks for the post here so others can see what you have accomplished. I do have a question though how far can we go in the demo?
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
HeyChief
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby palmer_aif » Wed, 15Sep02 18:22

HeyChief wrote:As a "patron" thanks for the post here so others can see what you have accomplished. I do have a question though how far can we go in the demo?
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I hope all of you wonderful supporters don't take offense that you' ve only had access to this concept slightly ahead of everyone else here, but I felt inclined to pay tribute to Shark and this lovely forum :) And don't worry, there will be lots more for all of you supporters soon :)

The concept ends with the closeup where you can use the finger and spread mechanic. We should probably have put some sort of "end of concept" there, apologies for that.
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby MrT1melord » Wed, 15Sep02 18:40

Great job so far, friend! the game looks AMAZING! Even for a short demo. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see how this game progresses
MrT1melord
Pilot fish

Postby palmer_aif » Wed, 15Sep02 18:44

MrT1melord wrote:Great job so far, friend! the game looks AMAZING! Even for a short demo. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see how this game progresses

Thanks! It will improve a lot during the coming weeks as we implement the story and character development :) Stay tuned!
palmer_aif
great white shark

Re: Play with Us! Interactive Hentai Game/Visual Novel

Postby ltpika » Wed, 15Sep02 18:49

Cool interface, hope that's not actually a choice though. It's one of those "non-choice" options that obviously leads to failure so no one picks it.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby palmer_aif » Wed, 15Sep02 18:51

ltpika wrote:Cool interface, hope that's not actually a choice though. It's one of those "non-choice" options that obviously leads to failure so no one picks it.

Haha, don't worry, it's just an example. But there will be different "rewards" for not going for the obvious "Let's just have sex now" options. It all depends on how the characters act toward you and how you act toward them :)
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby Josefus » Wed, 15Sep02 21:53

Hallo Palmer;

Wow. I like this Inteface. I very grat Concept. How big is your screen? 1600*900 Pixel?

I visited your Homepage. Nice and good! work. Selfextracting Mikrosoft Part. Many User will have Problems on older Pc's. Hacking graphic. The Pianomusic is amasing.

I wait for more [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Freundliche Grüße aus Berlin

Josefus
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby palmer_aif » Wed, 15Sep02 22:18

Josefus wrote:Hallo Palmer;

Wow. I like this Inteface. I very grat Concept. How big is your screen? 1600*900 Pixel?

I visited your Homepage. Nice and good! work. Selfextracting Mikrosoft Part. Many User will have Problems on older Pc's. Hacking graphic. The Pianomusic is amasing.

I wait for more [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Freundliche Grüße aus Berlin

Josefus

Thanks! The game will also be available in HTML5, hopefully that should work out nicely.
palmer_aif
great white shark

Postby carsondyle » Thu, 15Sep03 03:45

Very cool idea. Thanks for sharing this demo! I personally found the disembodied white hands/gloves to be a little... creepy? And I hope it doesn't become a game of "find the hidden spot." But I'm excited about the characters and storylines you're developing. Looking forward to more!
carsondyle
Pilot fish

Postby sumdumguy » Thu, 15Sep03 05:44

Looks great so far, and the concept sounds awesome. Looking forward to more!
sumdumguy
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Sep03 05:50

Last year Wolf and I played around with doing something like this. Making and keeping track of all of the images for it was a ton of work. I'm impressed that you're going down that path and hope it goes well. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby exar » Thu, 15Sep03 22:13

So, i played around with the Demo a bit.

1. The Volume in the Titlescreen is to high. Normaly i use a Headset. After start the Demo my Ears got blown away. Work on it please.
2. The Sound is just annoying. Ok, it seems some people like this kind of Sound, but in such a Game/Demo it feels out of Place.
3. I know you cant reinvent the Wheel, but it reminds me hard to the X-Story Player
4. The Girls looking hard underaged - i know Emily looks realy young to but ... i dont know.
5. Why alway this Manga/Hentai/Anime/Whatever looking Girls? I dont know you build the Girls by yourself or you Guys use Models from the www,
but there must be more Models available as this Asian looking stuff.

I appreciate the hard Work of you Guys, but this thing is not my Cup of Tea.

Dont take it wrong palmer, its just my 2 Cents. :)

You can do what you like to do, you can be creative and test all things you want to Test out.

And - most important- its your Game, you can take care a shit about the postings from here. :D
exar
great white shark

Postby bartux » Fri, 15Sep04 11:19

nice work here

i like the interface and interaction.

I hope you'll be able to finish this game as it seems to be a lot of work to make all the graphics, codes, multi platforms etc
finally to share this demo with us :)

enjoy your work
bartux
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Fri, 15Sep04 18:49

Yeah, gotta say they look way to young, disclaimer or not. And it's not the anime style, they don't look like Faye from Cowboy Bebop, they look closer to Edward's age.
ltpika
star of the reef

Next

Return to Projects