Innocence Lost - Little Anna

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Innocence Lost - Little Anna

Postby JBGames » Thu, 15Aug06 16:46

Mortze wrote:People, people,

We must set some things clear here. About incest.

There is a HUGE difference between a father who molestes his 8-year daughter and a 18-year brother and 16-year sister who are going the Lannister way.
The main focus here is informed consent. A child isn't aware of what an adult might do to him, or at least not fully conscient of the implications and wrongs. That's why child molestation make us all sick (I trully hope).
But two young people, fully aware of their desires, and ok with it both of them, isn't so repugnant. Some might find it quite arousing.
While I do frown uppon vertical incest (father/daughter,grandpa/grand-daughter,uncle/niece), horizontal incest isn't as shocking, or not at all, IF both parties are consensual, and informed of what they are doing (8 year old aren't either totally consensual or informed because they don't have the mental capacity to fully understand the act, while 14 and above is another matter).

I do think that, setting this clear, incest might be less shocking than rape (even if you have to make the girl drunk to have "consensual" sex), orcs nailing elves, or girls with dongs, and I've seen a fair share of those one in lots of games.

Considering all this, I do prefer to follow an incest story involving brother/sister, cousins, that has love, emotions, understanding, mutual experimentation, trust, general positive feelings in the story than one where 2 adults just chat about non-sense in a bar and go have sex.

But all that said, let's respect everyone's sensibilities and moral values. This is Shark's site so it's up to him, and him only without further discussion, to set the limits on incest.

A lot of good points made. Like I said earlier, I personally don't have a problem with it and would look at rape in a worse light than incest to be honest. Shark has had some rape type situations in his game with girls being drunk and taken advantage of etc. So I'm not sure why he'd be against incest.

On the other hand I completely understand that this is his forum with his rules and while I might not agree, I 100% respect his rules on this forum. If I do end up having incest situations in the game down the road, I'll delete any links or pictures to anything promoting the game.
JBGames
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby zucchort » Fri, 15Aug07 07:21

Oh, I was looking the games here in the forum and i remembered that the game "Nymph's Hotel 2" have a scene where a father rapes his daughter and it is here yet. So, now I really doubt that Shark is against any of this (rape or incest) on game.
Worth remember that when "whakawai" was on priv-box, it had a rape scene, like this comment shows http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php ... 211#p38149
zucchort
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 15Aug07 08:03

zucchort wrote:Oh, I was looking the games here in the forum and i remembered that the game "Nymph's Hotel 2" have a scene where a father rapes his daughter and it is here yet. So, now I really doubt that Shark is against any of this (rape or incest) on game.
Worth remember that when "whakawai" was on priv-box, it had a rape scene, like this comment shows viewtopic.php?p=38149&sid=ae57cba8a12973d6697abdbf5c7d9211#p38149

Two points here.
1. None of us (admin persons) are able to play every game, either through time commitments or because we don't have the software to run them.
For that reason we need members to bring issues for which they have concern to our attention.
2. Note that the "Whakawai" scene mentioned was addressed by Shark to Felix in a following comment.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby zucchort » Fri, 15Aug07 08:27

Squeeky wrote:
zucchort wrote:Oh, I was looking the games here in the forum and i remembered that the game "Nymph's Hotel 2" have a scene where a father rapes his daughter and it is here yet. So, now I really doubt that Shark is against any of this (rape or incest) on game.
Worth remember that when "whakawai" was on priv-box, it had a rape scene, like this comment shows viewtopic.php?p=38149&sid=ae57cba8a12973d6697abdbf5c7d9211#p38149

Two points here.
1. None of us (admin persons) are able to play every game, either through time commitments or because we don't have the software to run them.
For that reason we need members to bring issues for which they have concern to our attention.
2. Note that the "Whakawai" scene mentioned was addressed by Shark to Felix in a following comment.

Yeah, my bad. But for his calm answer, now i'm really curious about the limit of the content on this forum, I wold like to see a comment of @Shark about it if it wouldn't bother him.
zucchort
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 15Aug07 08:44

Your "bad"? Well, only that you didn't read ahead.
That said, I cannot find how we (team) may have discussed the "Ahoroa" incident mentioned.
You may note that in "Karyukai" that a potential rape was blocked by one of the criminals.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Mortze » Fri, 15Aug07 09:04

There is no real need for this discussion.

JBGames has his own site, promoted on this, or other thread. He can make any type of game there and people can download his games from there. No need to worry about a link in this forum.

What Shark did or not, what deviant game he missed or not, is irrelevant. This is his forum, point. He, and his team, decide what is right to have on his site.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 15Aug07 09:43

Mortze, thank you.
I appreciate the points that you made. Much of this discussion is going off-topic. I've chosen to remove the link to this game. The author may however ask Shark to readdress.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby JBGames » Fri, 15Aug07 17:19

Squeeky wrote:Mortze, thank you.
I appreciate the points that you made. Much of this discussion is going off-topic. I've chosen to remove the link to this game. The author may however ask Shark to readdress.

What's there to address? The content in question is not even in the game...

I essentially made this thread for feedback because I know there are a lot of people here that know a good adult game when they see it but if it's that much of an issue, just go ahead and delete the thread.
JBGames
sirens hunter

Re: .

Postby redle » Fri, 15Aug07 19:34

I do find this whole thing absolutely insane. An author posted information about his game. One random member of the forum that has nothing to do with his game essentially said, "Hey, a topic that may be taboo here, I want you to put it in your game." The author replied by essentially saying, "That isn't in my game. I don't have any plans to add it to my game. Thank you for giving an idea. All ideas are welcome, even though many will never be used."

After this, the whole thread went off topic. Yes, the author continued to respond to posters who were off topic. He's looking for feedback. Engaging with the forum is one way to do that.

Now the game is somehow on the blacklist. I'm not voicing an opinion here on the "taboo" topic at all, nor whether anyone deserves any sort of "punishment". If the admins deem punishment is necessary though, at least punish the posts or people breaking the rules, not random by-standers that happen to be standing close to the offenders at the time an event occurs.
redle
star of the reef

Postby dipsode » Fri, 15Aug07 20:00

I fully agree.
Why delete a link which does not violate any rule ?
Neither by the kind of link nor by the contents of the game

Off topic,too, I know ..
dipsode
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Fri, 15Aug07 20:04

redle wrote:I do find this whole thing absolutely insane. An author posted information about his game. One random member of the forum that has nothing to do with his game essentially said, "Hey, a topic that may be taboo here, I want you to put it in your game." The author replied by essentially saying, "That isn't in my game. I don't have any plans to add it to my game. Thank you for giving an idea. All ideas are welcome, even though many will never be used."

After this, the whole thread went off topic. Yes, the author continued to respond to posters who were off topic. He's looking for feedback. Engaging with the forum is one way to do that.

Now the game is somehow on the blacklist. I'm not voicing an opinion here on the "taboo" topic at all, nor whether anyone deserves any sort of "punishment". If the admins deem punishment is necessary though, at least punish the posts or people breaking the rules, not random by-standers that happen to be standing close to the offenders at the time an event occurs.

Yeah, this.

I really don't get any possible reason why the game is suddenly blacklisted. I mean, it's not just that I don't agree with it, I literally cannot comprehend what exactly JBGames did wrong. I mean, I don't like the general idea of the story and wouldn't play it, but this just seems like it's pushing potential content creators away for... like... why? Because it was going off topic? Do you... not want this place to be a good place for sexy games creators to showcase their work because a third party could derail a thread, thereby having the entire game to be thrown out entirely?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby zucchort » Fri, 15Aug07 21:12

@Squeeky
One guy would like to see incest on the author's game, you says it's against the rules, then post again saying that its not literaly against the rules, but can be interpreted like it's agains the rules. Then I put some arguments (good and bad arguments), showing that seems like it's not agains the rules and the author gets punished? If you wanted to finish the discussion about the theme you could have commanded to. I don't see how this can be fair to @JBgames. You can punish me in instead of him, since you did not like what I said.

Sorry for my bad english.
zucchort
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Fri, 15Aug07 21:43

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Someone gets penalized for content that is NOT in their game? That's insane AND hypocritical. Why isn't every goblinboy thread deleted? Or any other of number of games here?
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby kexter » Fri, 15Aug07 21:49

@mods: Please fix the thread's title.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby bobytt » Fri, 15Aug07 21:53

Just delete it.
bobytt