Innocence Lost - Little Anna

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Innocence Lost - Little Anna

Postby JBGames » Fri, 15Jul31 18:32

[mod]The author of this thread cleared content here as well as removing the subject. The subject has been reinstated but this thread is locked.

Go here for more information.
Last edited by JBGames on Fri, 15Aug07 17:21, edited 3 times in total.
JBGames
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Innocence Lost - Little Anna

Postby Ci-Go » Fri, 15Jul31 20:19

Interesting concept - rpgmaker without combat and with rendered scenes.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby JBGames » Fri, 15Jul31 20:56

Ci-Go wrote:Interesting concept - rpgmaker without combat and with rendered scenes.

Also, sprite sex scenes if the game does well. Think NTRPG2 but hopefully even better. I would do animated 3D scenes but it is an incredible hassle to do in RPGMAKER which is why I'm looking to other platforms in the future. I really like what Akabur does with Renpy and what GoblinBoy did with Adrift. Flash would probably be the best though cause it's the most easily accessible.
JBGames
sirens hunter

Postby Trucla » Fri, 15Jul31 21:18

JBGames wrote:I really like what ......... and what GoblinBoy did with Adrift.
What???? Holy ignorance!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Jul31 22:36

JBGames wrote:and what GoblinBoy did with Adrift.
you just started a war with the Goblinboy army, tads is the answer
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Ci-Go » Fri, 15Jul31 22:56

JBGames wrote:
Ci-Go wrote:Interesting concept - rpgmaker without combat and with rendered scenes.

Also, sprite sex scenes if the game does well. Think NTRPG2 but hopefully even better. I would do animated 3D scenes but it is an incredible hassle to do in RPGMAKER which is why I'm looking to other platforms in the future. I really like what Akabur does with Renpy and what GoblinBoy did with Adrift. Flash would probably be the best though cause it's the most easily accessible.

does rpgmaker supports only pictures or why is it problematic with scenes?
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Fri, 15Jul31 23:00

Can you describe a bit more about what the game will be like? Is it an incest game, or will there be other (female) characters? Is it just Anna decisions effecting things? I worry a little that it will run into issues that Telltale's Walking Dead Season 2 ran into with Clementine as the protagonist (with so many older family members, why would so many difficult decisions be foisted on Anna? Isn't it a parent/siblings responsibility to bear those burdens?)
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby JBGames » Sat, 15Aug01 01:27

Ci-Go wrote:
JBGames wrote:

does rpgmaker supports only pictures or why is it problematic with scenes?

Well It supports video just not in the way that I want to use it. I'm trying to avoid breaking the immersion factor. Going from pictures to a video would be pretty clunky it seems. There might be other ways around this. It's just something I'll have to look more into it once I finally get the demo released. Pretty busy with that at the moment.
JBGames
sirens hunter

Postby JBGames » Sat, 15Aug01 01:42

ltpika wrote:Can you describe a bit more about what the game will be like? Is it an incest game, or will there be other (female) characters? Is it just Anna decisions effecting things? I worry a little that it will run into issues that Telltale's Walking Dead Season 2 ran into with Clementine as the protagonist (with so many older family members, why would so many difficult decisions be foisted on Anna? Isn't it a parent/siblings responsibility to bear those burdens?)

No, it's not an incest game and as of right now no incest elements are planned. The main elements will be corruption, NTR and voyeur. Like I said it is a WIP though so I'm open to adding other things in the future. That's essentially why I made this post to see what you guys like and what you don't and what could be better.

For characters, there will be many more than what I've already posted ( shooting for 10 at the very minimum ) but the demo will feature the 5 in the family + 2, possibly 3 yet to be revealed characters ( still refining some things with their image ). I don't want to give too much away but the first demo will be setting for what is to come in the game. Two of the unrevealed characters will play huge roles in that.

As far as Anna's decisions go, as with most people growing up, a lot of the decisions that have to be made are personal ones. Not really something our parents can handle for us. Although, as you'll see in the demo, Anna's family does *try* to protect her from things that would corrupt her.
JBGames
sirens hunter

Postby JBGames » Sat, 15Aug01 07:18

Skelaturi wrote:
JBGames wrote:and what GoblinBoy did with Adrift.

Lol, yea I forgot it was Tads and not Adrift. It's been so long since I played any of his games. Crazy to think the dude had such a following and just gave it all up basically out of nowhere.
JBGames
sirens hunter

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Aug01 17:33

Skelaturi wrote:

JBGames wrote:
and what GoblinBoy did with Adrift.

Lol, yea I forgot it was Tads and not Adrift. It's been so long since I played any of his games. Crazy to think the dude had such a following and just gave it all up basically out of nowhere.

Beh he developed for "entertaiment" he wasn't against who wanted (or needed for real life)donation, but he wasn't interested, maybe one day he will want to develope something other, maybe we won't see him another time.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 15Aug01 19:28

I haven't tried the game yet, but I like the image at the start of the thread that compares the sprites to their CGI equivalents. The sprites are really well done. It's hard to capture that much personality in so few pixels. JB, are you the artist?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby JBGames » Sat, 15Aug01 19:53

tlaero wrote:I haven't tried the game yet, but I like the image at the start of the thread that compares the sprites to their CGI equivalents. The sprites are really well done. It's hard to capture that much personality in so few pixels. JB, are you the artist?

Tlaero

Thanks man. Yea, I'm pretty much a one man band over this way. Sprites, renders, mock-ups, coding and story all done by yours truly.
JBGames
sirens hunter

Postby azrael » Mon, 15Aug03 23:22

Hi.

First of all, i wish you good luck for your first work, and i hope you bring some joy for us players.

Second, i have some questions about this game, which is:

The family will corrupt the little Anna making her became more naughty and sex-adiccted?

There are any sex scene with her family? Like incest sex scenes?

There will be more caracteres beside Anna and her family? Like her boyfriend?
azrael
great white shark

Postby JBGames » Tue, 15Aug04 14:35

azrael wrote:Hi.

First of all, i wish you good luck for your first work, and i hope you bring some joy for us players.

Second, i have some questions about this game, which is:

The family will corrupt the little Anna making her became more naughty and sex-adiccted?

There are any sex scene with her family? Like incest sex scenes?

There will be more caracteres beside Anna and her family? Like her boyfriend?

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

As far as the content of the game. While there will be a scene with every character, there is no incest planned as of right now. That could change down the road depending on the feedback I get and how the story develops. The story for the demo is essentially finished. The entire story is still a WIP though.

I'm glad you asked about characters. There will be two more that I'll be adding to the site in the next day or two. A little preview, one is Anna's best friend, a childhood friend that has liked her forever. The other will be Willy's "friend" and the former Underground gang leader. I wasn't happy with their characters before I launched the Patreon site so they haven't made it on there yet but both of these characters will play HUGE roles in the demo and final game.
JBGames
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Projects