Survival of John Smith - (edenSin)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Survival of John Smith - (Work in Progress)

Postby Natali » Fri, 16Jun10 11:31

COuld you post some screens from the game? It would be nice to what I am downloading first.
Natali
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby exar » Sat, 16Jul02 20:26

Why can i not chose the "just sex" option with sunny, the highest tier of interaction is "blowjob"

sunny love: 414
sunny exp: 204
exar
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Icebaer3 » Fri, 16Jul15 06:10

I have started a vote for the leading part of the game. If you like, look at http://edensin-games.blogspot.de/ and chooce your favourite girl.
Icebaer3
great white shark

Re: Survival of John Smith - (edenSin)

Postby Icebaer3 » Mon, 16Sep05 08:13

New release for Public in the first Post.

I I am happy about feedback.
Gladly also by e-mail: edensin.games@gmail.com
Icebaer3
great white shark

Postby Dole » Mon, 16Sep05 09:22

Icebaer3 wrote:New release for Public in the first Post.

I I am happy about feedback.
Gladly also by e-mail: edensin.games@gmail.com

What is the different from the 0.31 Version I download 11.7.2016?

When it is no different why you post it yet as new?

The Version number is the same.

And I download it from your website so don´t say it was not public.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Icebaer3 » Mon, 16Sep05 14:55

Dole wrote:
What is the different from the 0.31 Version I download 11.7.2016?

When it is no different why you post it yet as new?

The Version number is the same.

And I download it from your website so don´t say it was not public.

The "old" Version 0.31 is made with real pictures. The new version includes mainly Render. This way I can create a lot more story content itself and have no need of the images. Therefore, the current 0.03 version is completely new and works as a Tutorial of the game. I implement the Version 0.31 now in the new version and I create it with render. These are the main changes.

And of course, I applied only the public version here. The Pat**on version is displayed 2 weeks earlier for all Supporter. Thereafter, it is also made public.

I hope that answers your questions.
Icebaer3
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16Sep05 20:03

Your goal is to do Valkyrie as well with own renders?
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby saylor » Mon, 16Sep05 21:13

Beautiful images, great sound. I think what's most lacking is a "help" function, or at least some sort of tutorial on commands. For example: clock runs to 24:00 on first day, but no idea of how to "sleep" :crazy:
saylor
great white shark

Postby Icebaer3 » Tue, 16Sep06 05:35

saylor wrote:Beautiful images, great sound. I think what's most lacking is a "help" function, or at least some sort of tutorial on commands. For example: clock runs to 24:00 on first day, but no idea of how to "sleep" :crazy:

As you wish, more Tutorial!
Sleep? The Button on the Cityscreen, right corner = "Next Round". Tadaa!

And currently I will not equip Valkyrie with render. Have enough photos for the story. However, this can change later. But it is a lot of work!
Icebaer3
great white shark

Postby lydia02 » Sun, 16Sep11 18:01

Great to see the game continues. Thanks for an english version. I could follow the gist of the previous, but actually knowing what is said is much better. Miss the content from the old version. Creating your own characters removes limits of what can be done but places quite a bit of extra work for the game maker to produce them. I prefer the old versions extra character improvement options. Going to the gym to: improve health(hearts), increase maximum stamina, improve strength, etc. The various gifts you could buy sunny. Running your own side businesses like the garage. The criminal options, etc. The start of part two looked a bit like the screen from the old version. Perhaps this content is in part 2?
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Mon, 16Sep12 05:20

lydia02 wrote:Great to see the game continues. Thanks for an english version. I could follow the gist of the previous, but actually knowing what is said is much better. Miss the content from the old version. Creating your own characters removes limits of what can be done but places quite a bit of extra work for the game maker to produce them. I prefer the old versions extra character improvement options. Going to the gym to: improve health(hearts), increase maximum stamina, improve strength, etc. The various gifts you could buy sunny. Running your own side businesses like the garage. The criminal options, etc. The start of part two looked a bit like the screen from the old version. Perhaps this content is in part 2?

That's my thought, too. I think the part 2 is the beginning of what we did play in the previous game.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby docx » Tue, 16Sep13 15:19

So, when I download the .RAR file (ver 0.03) and try to extract it I get an error that file is corrupt or incomplete (both with Mega and Uploaded.net)? Anybody else having the similar issue?
docx
sirens hunter

Postby lydia02 » Tue, 16Sep13 23:22

docx wrote:So, when I download the .RAR file (ver 0.03) and try to extract it I get an error that file is corrupt or incomplete (both with Mega and Uploaded.net)? Anybody else having the similar issue?

Had the same issue as well. Updated my version of winrar and that fixed the issue.
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby Icebaer3 » Wed, 16Sep14 17:12

Yes, you need to update the Winrar, but I don´t know why. I haven´t done that for 2 years, but maybe my PC, since it is on automatic mode.

And yes, all the content from the "old" version 0.37 is in the part 2 of the "new" game version. I´m currently working on...
The next update comes early October.
Icebaer3
great white shark

Postby ptmg30 » Sun, 16Oct09 13:19

lydia02 wrote:
docx wrote:So, when I download the .RAR file (ver 0.03) and try to extract it I get an error that file is corrupt or incomplete (both with Mega and Uploaded.net)? Anybody else having the similar issue?

Had the same issue as well. Updated my version of winrar and that fixed the issue.

I get this problem with Jzip, and I don't want to update just for one game because this is the only time I have even seen this problem.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects