Sexy animation: feedback appreciated

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Sexy animation: feedback appreciated

Postby Mortze » Mon, 15Nov02 17:48

What I usually do is a combination of the bone tool and the Pupeteer tab.
With pupeteer I "save" the character's positions while I move him with the bone tool. (Don't know if bone tool is the actual name. It has a little bone and an arrow).
It's a great tool for movements because you can block certain parts of your character (bones) while moving others. So If you want to move his hips alone block his chest or neck, and also his shins. What's from the chest up, like head, and arms will remain in the same place, and what's shins down, like the feet will too. You can block those parts by clicking on them and pressing "space". To move the part you want just click on it and while clicking move the mouse. Try it out.

Open the pupeteer tab and select the character you are using (if you are moving him with the bone tool he is already selected) and in the pupeteer tab/edit click on the grid. That ball is the saved position. Move the hips and again in the pupeteer click again in the grid. Second ball, that's the second position. Now, in that tab, in preview, click on the first bal and drag your mouse to the second ball. You'll see that the characters follows the movement you created. Try it out too.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Digital Fantasies » Tue, 15Dec15 01:51

I see this is an older posts...but Daz 3D now has some wonderful new realistic figures. You did great if this is your first animation truly. Can't imagine what you can do now! lol! Just positioning the characters on Daz can be a nightmare...so hats off to you for doing animation!
I believe a lot of people would love a more contacted POV scene. Something like this at the end of a visual novel would make it seems more interactive and real. Good luck...
Digital Fantasies
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby jilliangates77 » Sun, 15Dec20 17:56

I noticed at least one of my animations disappeared because it was on imgur or something.

There are a few more animations I made on my new tumblr blog, here:
http://jillgatesanimation.tumblr.com/
jilliangates77
great white shark

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Projects