My Math Teacher

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Translation of one of Serge's game

Postby xravensfan » Wed, 15Nov25 07:51

Got it. I was trying to do it the wrong day.

Now I am at the place I can join or masturbate. I can masturbate, but it tells me I need to be bolder to join. (I have 29 pics at this point.) Must be missing something...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Wed, 15Nov25 08:01

You need to find and examine a particular item.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Michuncik » Mon, 15Dec07 14:11

i stuck in stephanie room....i x all pictures on walls...see picture from buffet,,,take old key...and see stephanie through the window and have only 28 pic do i made a mistake?? what i must do to go forward in stephanie flat after passing the detention room??
Michuncik
great white shark

Postby bobsuncle1 » Mon, 15Dec07 16:29

Michuncik wrote:i stuck in stephanie room....i x all pictures on walls...see picture from buffet,,,take old key...and see stephanie through the window and have only 28 pic do i made a mistake?? what i must do to go forward in stephanie flat after passing the detention room??

You need to get to
30 Pics before peeping
to progress. There should be
6 pics inside Stephenie's
If you need more help send me a pm.
bobsuncle1
sirens hunter

Postby paquito » Sun, 16Jan03 10:00

Hi guys! I almost finished translating the day on which I'm stucked on for so long.... This particular day is a real pain in the day, it's soooo~~ long... I just have the last scene to translate.
It took a lot of time, so I will realese a third demo when it will be done.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby bobsuncle1 » Sun, 16Jan03 12:13

Good to hear Paquito, I'm looking forward to it.

Also just as a note; if people need help I'm willing to help, i have competed the game enough to actually have a guide typed up of demo 2.

As a 2nd note; I will not give that guide to people but if you do want a copy Paquito just let me know.
bobsuncle1
sirens hunter

Postby Michuncik » Sun, 16Jan17 08:11

i passed through demo.....it was magnificent :) many thanks to Serge and you Paquito for translate :) keep your good work :) i'm looking forward for new release :)
Michuncik
great white shark

Postby me3 » Thu, 16Mar03 16:07

Just to nag, any updates on the progress with this?
me3
great white shark

Postby paquito » Sat, 16Mar05 08:26

No update for the moment. I'm still "stuck" on this endless day.... Each time I try to continue the translation, I'm depressed by its length.... I have done about 3/4 of the translation for the Wednesday day, and following days are much simpler. I just have to manage to overpass my laziness...
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby wildride » Thu, 16Mar10 00:52

Serge wrote:
razhiel79 wrote:After some more help from paquito i found the right solution, although it doesn't really make sense.

It's not really logic, that the pic only appears when you take out the plates from the buffet. When i tried it at first, i took out everything and had a second look then... No picture. If i take out the plates and have a second look... There is the picture

Just try to imagine.
The picture is under the plates. Can you see it without take the plates????????
It is VERY logic.

Yeah but Im finding that taking the plates (even though it worked 10 minutes beforehand had to restart as I saved after choosing "masturbate" and then couldnt "join") doesnt work any longer. I will admit before I was at 33 pics obtained before finding that one, this run 29. ok 33 comes from looking through window... had to shut down adrift and reload then it worked. Just mentioning in case of technical issues.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby Sephira » Wed, 16Apr06 18:54

Hi paquito,
how is the wednesday going? I really try to be patient... I think i am not doing a good job.
Sephira
sirens hunter

Postby dane21 » Fri, 16May20 06:14

Just checking in, how's it going? I took a few years of high school french, not sure if I can pitch in or not.
dane21
sirens hunter

Postby paquito » Fri, 16May20 08:07

Hello,

I'm sorry for the lack of news but that's because there's no news for now. This project isn't canceled, it's just because I was very busy since last October... Several times I tried to finish the translation of this infernal Wednesday, but I failed each time. This particular day is very long and buy to real life issues I wasn't very motivated for translating. I wanted to translate something else for changing a bit but it was also an epic failure...

Currently : about 45% of the game is translated (it's closer to 30-35% of the actual story, there are a lot of descriptions with no direct link with the storyline. 2/3 of the translation of the Wednesday is done.

@dane21: You can give a try to the original material, the level of language isn't that difficult to understand. However some expressions sound quite odd, even for younger native French speakers. Serge is about 60 years old, so sometimes his style is quite old fashioned. But if you have troubles you can ask for help on the French dedicated thread of the game you want to play. Even if you ask in English, you will always find someone able to answer you.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby bobsuncle1 » Sat, 16Oct29 07:51

Hey Paquito,

Just wondering if there was an update on this since it has been over 5 months since the last one? Don't be to stressed about getting it done i would just like an update

Many thanks if you get around to it,

Bobsuncle1
bobsuncle1
sirens hunter

Postby paquito » Sat, 16Oct29 08:14

I had a very lazy time lately but I have to make some efforts for finishing this project. Step one: re-install adrift! I changed my computer a couple of week ago and working should now be way easier than on my old half broken laptop.

Edit: Mediafire reset my account so the link for the demo is dead...

Edit 2: Woohoo ! I finally reached the end of the devilish Wednesday on which I was stuck for months...
paquito
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Projects