Erotic Tycoon 2

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Erotic Tycoon 2

Postby neopagan » Sun, 15Apr19 21:59

I created a new version of Erotic Tycoon. This second version has some features from the first part, but the whole gameplay was recreated, partially it is a kind of a card drag and drop game.

However, still in beta, so I need your feedback, suggestions... It's just a simple browser game in beta, so there may be some bugs, or some issues.

Quick overview:
Hire girls from the left menu..each girl has own level, gains experience, etc.
At the bottom are the customers, just drag the girl's card and drop it on the customers card.
Each action costs Action points - showed in the right box.

Check the topscores at the end - and compare your results with the others.

Main game goals:
earn 150.000 EUR or satisfy 500 customers.

Easily to say - try to satisfy as many customers as you can... it is not so easy :)

The game is located here:
http://66.228.53.75/
Last edited by neopagan on Tue, 15Apr21 18:15, edited 1 time in total.
neopagan
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Erotic Tycoon 2

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 15Apr20 00:17

Only just started the game, 4th customer. I got the girl who does what he wants (pissing) but all I get is a message "Not enough action points" and no means of sending the guy home.. No mention anywhere of what action points are or how to get them. Very poorly thought out.

Sorry. This one's a turkey

I found out how to replace action points but the game is still pretty pointless and repetitious
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby neopagan » Mon, 15Apr20 12:11

thanks for trying this game out.

Yeah, unfortunatelly there is no "How to play" yet. But I hope it is easy to find out.

The action points are in the right column, under the progressbar appears a link to refill AP if too low.

And yes, it is a simple game, I didn't tell that is anything ultra super... but can be a good competition and funny time killing :D:D :P

And it is free, and just for fun...
neopagan
sirens hunter

Postby ptmg30 » Mon, 15Apr20 15:47

nice strategy where you only have a max of 8 girls, but like the lase one it gets too easy too fast.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 15Apr21 03:19

only 8 girls for over more than 12 choices is something i can tolerate, but what i hate is the lack of money and most of all ; to be unable to buy a girls on first try i see the one i need when i over "hire" but disappear when i quit the picture. theres no no replay possible, its always the same things

for me it look more like an unfinished game!!

P.S. : sorry if i sound rude. i could be easier if i explain my opinion in french
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby neopagan » Tue, 15Apr21 18:06

thanks for the feedback!

Actually there was a bug on the smaller screens, that you weren't able to select anything from the menu, because it dissapeared. I tried to fix it, so you can try it jfrancois323.

The game may have bugs, that's why your feedback is important :)

thanks again
neopagan
sirens hunter

Return to Projects