THE VAGABONDS-adult game (Looking for collaborators)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

THE VAGABONDS-adult game (Looking for collaborators)

Postby come.ill » Sat, 15Mar21 05:35

Hello everyone. I'm looking for someone who would like to collaborate on a adult-story driven-adventure game. Story is about young NY musician thats finally breaking throught with his band with all the fun and problems that brings sudden burst of fame, his new neighbor alt. model, and new bassist in his band whom is redhead troublemaker. Story is divided in 6 acts, every one of them represent one month. I can provide basic script, some design ideas and some concept artworks of characters and I'm looking for somebody who can create graphics and for somebody who will turn it in to a game :) below is a preview of a script... sorry for some mistakes I'm not native english speaker, but I hope it will be understandable :)

Interior - small NY flat.
Brian sitting on couch, holding a tablet. (close up on tablet screen). Fb post says: NY band the vagabonds looking for new bassist!
"I'm reading these words over and over again. Like it is a big deal... But for me and Nick it is somehow. We have to find some replacement for Reef."
Doorbell rings. Brian opens the door. Inside the hall stands stunning young girl with blue hair.
Lina: "Hi. I know we didn't know each other yet, but I'm your new neighbor and I could really use your help, you know. I'm going to LA for three days and I need someone to feed my cat since I'll be gone. So do you think you can help me, neighbor? (she smiled)
Brian: Well... Yeah... I guess... Miss... ?
Lina: Oh... I'm so sorry. I completely forget to introduce myself. I'm Lina.
Brian: Brian...
Lina: So nice to meet you Brian. (shaking hands) Can you come with me right now? I'll show you where's the cat food and so...
Brian nods.
Interior - Linas flat.
Lina: I'm sorry for the mess. I'm didn't unpack my things yet... You know I'm bit late, like always, and I need to change my clothes, so wait here, OK? It will be just a second...
Before she waits for respond she goes to her bedroom. Brian notices the he can see through the mirror placed in living room, straight in to the bedroom. She's taking her top off revealing her perky tits. Then she strips naked and Brian is mesmerized by her perfect round ass. Loud SQUEAK sound scared Brian leaving him in surprise. In front of him stands unfriendly ginger cat. Lina comes back in to the living room.
Lina: So you already know Mr. cuddles. (Lina laughs) she's a one mean bitch, but I kinda like her.
Brian: She?
Lina: Yeah she.
Lina bends over towards cat and Brian can notice she's still not wearing a bra)
Lina: (with funny voice talks to cat) that's my little revenge on you, you know that, don't you? I hope you hate that name as much as I hate your squeaking.
She stands up.
Lina: Ok come on I'll show you where you can find her food.
Lina opens up one of cupboards. Cat food can is here.
Lina: So you're a musician or something? I heard you singing in the shower (laughing),and I also heard you playing a guitar. You're not that bad by my opinion.
Brian: Oh yeah I am. I play in a band called...
Brian got interrupted by doorbell.
Lina: Ou that's must be my taxi. Sorry I really have to go.
Pushing Brian out she run down the hall. Suddenly she stops and come back.
Lina: Well you might need that (laughs giving Brian a key),you are really sweetheart Brian (kiss him on a cheek)
Then she run down the stairs.
In front of Brian's doors stand petite teen.
Ashley: Hey Bree. Where have you been?! I've been waiting for almost ten minutes. I did almost leave.
Brian (Spoiled little brat. She know how much I hate that nickname.) Hey Ash. Sorry about that. Come on in.
Brian opens the door and Ashley walks in. She grab's Brian's guitar and starts to play. She's bad. Brian offers her water. They start a guitar lesson. Ashley plays almost everything wrong.
Brian: Oh my gosh Ash! You haven't been practicing, haven't you?! What I'm going to tell your parents when they ask me about your progress?!
Ashley: Maybe they start to think you learning me some OTHER instrument of yours (she burst in laugh)
Brian: Hey stop It! Its not even funny!
Ashley: (imitating Brian's voice) it's not even funny Ashley. (now with her normal voice) maybe you should spank me since I'm such a bad girl Bri. (laughing as she lifts up he skirt, showing Brian her panties)
Brian: Enough Ash!
Ashley: Aren't we scared little boy Bree!
Brian: Don't call me like that!
Ashley: Bree! Bree! Bree!
Brian lose his temper for a moment grab Ashley by her hands, prevent her from covering her ass again.
Ashley: Stop it Bry! What the fuck you're doing! Stop it or I'm going to tell!
Brian: You what? Maybe I really should treat you little harder since you don't know how to act properly!
Ashley: You wouldn't dare...
Brian bends Ashley over his knees and starts to spank her. Ashley seems to be surprised, embarrassed, but she holds still. He spank her some more. It seems she might liking that. The fact Brian treats her like no one ever before. She's starting to be wet. And she moans a silently. All of sudden Brian stops, knowing he shouldn't be doing that. Ashley stands up. Get her panties on. Silently looks at Brian for a moment. Then she run out of his flat before he even have a chance to say "sorry"...
come.ill
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: THE VAGABONDS-adult game (Looking for collaborators)

Postby fleet » Sat, 15Mar21 16:52

Due to previous commitments I can't help. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
An artist would probably like to know how many characters and how many different backgrounds.
A programmer will want to know if the story is linear or if there are branches (an if so how many). [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Return to Projects