You've Got Mail - a TADS 2 Adventure

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: You've Got Mail - a TADS 2 Adventure

Postby Dole » Mon, 15Jan12 08:35

bobbob1 wrote:Hi,
I need help with julia and kathy please :(

I think Day 1 is easy so you have it
Day 2
ask julia about dildo
show cock to julia (I searched all time around to find another toy for her and thought about this possibility very late)

I read you must mustarbate julia dressed (to get her panties, without you can´t get it)

kathy

You need Teen Magazine 2
read it
after you make all by Andrea go out of her house and you found a encyclopedia

Hint:
search all places every day, read the note every day (to get the babysitter), take all you can get, visit all places on day 1
the mail you have on board changed with the progress (i have had some days nothing)
and when I remember correct some action you can do only on this day

I haven´t played perfect and your choice changed aso the history. So I have had Nadia only 1 time (because I can´t get the panties).
Dole
star of the reef

Postby bobbob1 » Mon, 15Jan12 14:10

Thanks i just needed with julia actually, i had found kathy just afterward and forgot to edit
bobbob1
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby redle » Mon, 15Jan12 23:16

Just got around to trying this out. Nice game.

I'll agree with the person or two that had serious trouble finding the store...
Feel like that road should have been at a different location, or at least had a different description. I read about that road when I first started. It said that it was the road OUT of the area. The game had already warned me a few times that leaving the area would end the current day. So to me that road was equivalent to "turn ignition". I did eventually go there on day 4 or 5 or so when I couldn't find anything to do anywhere on the map for an entire day. Then I felt a bit stupid, but also annoyed that the game had talked me out of finding it sooner.

As for Andrea
I had sex with her while we were both awake. Believe we drank mimosas, gin, then my whiskey. She was drunk at that point, but certainly awake and interactive.

On Kathy
I actually used the first magazine to learn. Since I hadn't found the store until late, I had no condoms to make a trade with Vlad. When the second magazine showed up later in the game, it took me a little while to grasp that it was there solely to learn for Kathy (although I had no need for that). That one did feel like a little bit like a hack. There was no explanation of why we suddenly had a second magazine (as it wasn't like the other mail we had... addressed to someone on our route). It needed a valid reason to show up (rather minor gripe... actually the encyclopedia in the same chain of events felt a bit spoon-fed as well. While that felt a bit forced, I am glad we didn't need to figure that out for ourselves, because I certainly didn't understand that that was the author's intent there).

As for scoring, the game itself said that there are more than 60 points available, but that some are mutually exclusive. Sixty is the supposed maximum for any single playthrough. He didn't say whether every chosen path had 60 available or not. The game also said the score system was rather arbitrary as to what earned a point. I got 43 on my time through.

If you want a perfect score, you'll need to pay attention to the individual scores for each girl, rather than total score. Each girl has a 10 point maximum. You might have gotten a perfect score with one of the women, but only gotten a total score of 30 or whatever. Would need to keep track of any 10-point route for a girl until you find one for each of them. Then replay a new game using all of those routes.

Anyway, I liked the writing. It is certainly a fun game. I do, however, wish I could have return-visited some of the girls (especially since some of the comments in game were along the lines of "maybe you can do that another day").
redle
star of the reef

Postby bobytt » Tue, 15Jan13 09:18

How you talk to Julia? English is not my native language and whenever i go to her house i cant get her to talk to me.
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Tue, 15Jan13 12:39

bobytt wrote:How you talk to Julia? English is not my native language and whenever i go to her house i cant get her to talk to me.

Ask [NPC] about [topic]. (AIF standard)

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby bobytt » Tue, 15Jan13 12:55

I meant how you get her attention? She is working when i go there and no matter what i try to do i cant get her to interact with me.
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Jan13 20:51

bobytt wrote:I meant how you get her attention? She is working when i go there and no matter what i try to do i cant get her to interact with me.

ask julia about package
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 15Jan17 09:13

Which day does the Teen Magazine 2 appear?
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Dole » Sat, 15Jan17 12:52

Greyelf wrote:Which day does the Teen Magazine 2 appear?

When I remember correct next day when you have Teen Magazine.

Hint for all others or maybe aso for you

You can get an extra minute each time when you change the time by Nina.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby bobytt » Tue, 15Jan20 14:07

The skin cream you found will work well enough as a lotion... if you can find some way to add to its volume. Until then, you really have no reason to return to the massage.

For Kendra what to do go back upstairs?
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 15Jan21 00:26

bobytt wrote:
The skin cream you found will work well enough as a lotion... if you can find some way to add to its volume. Until then, you really have no reason to return to the massage.

For Kendra what to do go back upstairs?

It says you need to add more fluid to the jar.
So what fluid does a male create that could look similar to skin cream?
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Dole » Sun, 15Jan25 12:32

It is old I know I don´t know why "Broken Knight" don´t update it here:

Version 1.11
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6NhCxWCXmpxbTIwVm01MzV0ams/view?pli=1

A lot of feedback, both good and bad, has come in regarding Mailman, and I really appreciate all of it!

I have made some cosmetic improvements, related to a few minor bugs and some remaining typos. Most other errors will likely remain!

It has certainly given me a lot to think about in my current development cycle, as well as some insight into how my own design and story approach presents itself. My thanks to everyone who took the time to play it, and esepecially to those who took the time to comment.

Thanks!

Broken Knight
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Broken Knight » Mon, 15Jan26 15:44

Thanks Dole,

I didn't realize I had failed to update the link here!
Broken Knight
sirens hunter

Postby roberttx » Tue, 15May26 23:42

I just found this game and am stumped on

finding the orange juice for mimosas. Where is it?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 15May27 00:33

roberttx wrote:I just found this game and am stumped on

finding the orange juice for mimosas. Where is it?

Kids like to drink orange juice, which other woman has a kid
Greyelf
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Projects