I have a lot of questions.

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

I have a lot of questions.

Postby lee1400 » Thu, 14Dec04 14:37

Question 1.

What is this style of drawing? Is it possible to achieve this effect in Photoshop?

lee1400
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: I have a lot of questions.

Postby Graen » Wed, 14Dec10 06:04

1. Cartoon, Anime, Cell-shading...
2. Maybe?
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Wed, 14Dec10 19:50

Well, I'm sure it's possible. It's just probably not that easy to do, and definitely not without some prior knowhow.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby fleet » Wed, 14Dec10 23:23

I think the art style is 'western comic book' (as opposed to manga art).
I don't use photoshop, so I can't answer your question.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby Greebo » Thu, 14Dec11 00:12

A little investigation using TinEye shows that Dmitrys, the artist of all the images, considers his work to be "hentai futanari". His site is http://dmitrysfuta.com/ and if you ask him nicely he might enlighten you as to his methods if you're lucky. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby lee1400 » Thu, 14Dec11 00:41

Thanks
lee1400
great white shark

Postby redle » Fri, 14Dec12 23:48

Photoshop is simply a graphics tool. One can start with a completely blank canvas and draw anything they want. So yes, one could certainly draw such images in Photoshop (or any other image they have enough talent and imagination to create). If you mean, can an image of a different style be converted to look similar to this style, sure... as to how much work it would take depends on what you start with. There are likely some pluggins to do some of the work for you, but as with most pluggins, they were created with some input style in mind and if you are starting with a different type, results will vary widely.

To some extent it's a: reduce down to line-art, fill back in with posterized colors, then add highlights and shadows.

Of course there are also the non-realistic dimensions of the characters... no pluggin is going to make those sorts of adjustments for you. Nor will it make an anime type character appear western.

As for art style, I'd agree with fleet's opinion. The facial styles are western and the coloring is comic book. Even if the author terms his work as hentai futanari, futanari is a content descriptor (and isn't present in any of the images you choose to show) rather than anything to do with style, and hentai is a term used too varyingly to mean much. The term sometimes is used as broadly as to simply mean non-photographic image with sexually-related content.

That being said, if you asked simply because you're trying to find the right words to type into google to find similar pictures... well, you tend to need to guess what artists call their work rather than what the work actually is. That's a pure crap-shoot. You'd likely be better off posting the forum question, "Does anyone know of other artists who create images like this Dmitrys guy?" Or, just go to some of the massive hentai image sites out there and browse around.
redle
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sat, 14Dec13 00:49

@ redle;
What? Women don't come like that? You've ruined several fantasies! ;)
Lou
I doubt they could stand if carrying a rack like that, and imagine the ass needed to counter balance. If the spanx ever broke there would be a killer ass tsunami!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby lee1400 » Sun, 14Dec14 01:05

redle wrote:Photoshop is simply a graphics tool. One can start with a completely blank canvas and draw anything they want. So yes, one could certainly draw such images in Photoshop (or any other image they have enough talent and imagination to create). If you mean, can an image of a different style be converted to look similar to this style, sure... as to how much work it would take depends on what you start with. There are likely some pluggins to do some of the work for you, but as with most pluggins, they were created with some input style in mind and if you are starting with a different type, results will vary widely.

To some extent it's a: reduce down to line-art, fill back in with posterized colors, then add highlights and shadows.

Of course there are also the non-realistic dimensions of the characters... no pluggin is going to make those sorts of adjustments for you. Nor will it make an anime type character appear western.

As for art style, I'd agree with fleet's opinion. The facial styles are western and the coloring is comic book. Even if the author terms his work as hentai futanari, futanari is a content descriptor (and isn't present in any of the images you choose to show) rather than anything to do with style, and hentai is a term used too varyingly to mean much. The term sometimes is used as broadly as to simply mean non-photographic image with sexually-related content.

That being said, if you asked simply because you're trying to find the right words to type into google to find similar pictures... well, you tend to need to guess what artists call their work rather than what the work actually is. That's a pure crap-shoot. You'd likely be better off posting the forum question, "Does anyone know of other artists who create images like this Dmitrys guy?" Or, just go to some of the massive hentai image sites out there and browse around.

Thanks for the reply.
But I mean, do not searching artists working in this style.
I like the look of these images, their style of drawing.
I start work at DAZ3D, and I like how to look like these pictures than after rendering.
lee1400
great white shark

Postby redle » Sun, 14Dec14 21:51

lee1400 wrote:I like the look of these images, their style of drawing.
I start work at DAZ3D, and I like how to look like these pictures than after rendering.

DAZ3D does have a cartoon style available in its default renderer. Go to the render settings and switch the style off of normal to cartoon. That should get you a decent amount of the way there.
redle
star of the reef

Postby lee1400 » Mon, 14Dec15 00:51

redle wrote:
lee1400 wrote:I like the look of these images, their style of drawing.

DAZ3D does have a cartoon style available in its default renderer. Go to the render settings and switch the style off of normal to cartoon. That should get you a decent amount of the way there.

I have not found such a style. You can tell me how to find it? Please.

DAZ Studio 4.7
lee1400
great white shark

Postby TheBrain » Mon, 14Dec15 01:48

lee1400 wrote:Thanks for the reply.
But I mean, do not searching artists working in this style.
I like the look of these images, their style of drawing.

You cannot just look at an image and expect Daz to do the same for you. These are handdrawn images, not renders of 3D models. The closest you'll get with normal renderers is cell shading. Otherwise you will have to fire up photoshop and manually edit your renders.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby fleet » Mon, 14Dec15 23:03

The cartoon style setting in DAZ 4.7 is 'hidden'. To unhide it, open the scene you want to render.
Click on the word 'Render' on the top of your screen (it's between the words "Tools" and "Connect"
A Drop down menu will appear.
Click on 'Render Settings'
This opens a Render Settings window with three tabs in it. Select the "Editor" tab.
In the upper right corner of the Render Settings windows, immediately below the X that closes the window, you should see a small arrow and four horizontal lines. Click on the four lines.
A pop up menu should appear. Click on the words "Show hidden properties"
On the left-hand side of the Render Settings window, you should see the word General with an arrow next to it. Click on the arrow.
Beneath the word General you should now see three lines with the words Dimensions, Destination, and Style. Click on the word Style.
On the right hand side of th Render Settings window you should see the words "Render style' with the word default underneath. Clik on the down arrow to the right of the word Default. You should now see the words Default and Cartoon.
Click on the word Cartoon, the close the Render Settings windows. Render your picture.

Please note that the image produced will NOT look like your examples.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby lee1400 » Mon, 14Dec15 23:25

fleet wrote:The cartoon style setting in DAZ 4.7 is 'hidden'. To unhide it, open the scene you want to render.
Click on the word 'Render' on the top of your screen (it's between the words "Tools" and "Connect"
A Drop down menu will appear.
Click on 'Render Settings'
This opens a Render Settings window with three tabs in it. Select the "Editor" tab.
In the upper right corner of the Render Settings windows, immediately below the X that closes the window, you should see a small arrow and four horizontal lines. Click on the four lines.
A pop up menu should appear. Click on the words "Show hidden properties"
On the left-hand side of the Render Settings window, you should see the word General with an arrow next to it. Click on the arrow.
Beneath the word General you should now see three lines with the words Dimensions, Destination, and Style. Click on the word Style.
On the right hand side of th Render Settings window you should see the words "Render style' with the word default underneath. Clik on the down arrow to the right of the word Default. You should now see the words Default and Cartoon.
Click on the word Cartoon, the close the Render Settings windows. Render your picture.

Please note that the image produced will NOT look like your examples.

Thanks you.
Thank you very much.
Although the picture is far from what I wanted, but still closer to it. Just your answer gave me the opportunity to know more about DAZ 3D.
lee1400
great white shark

Postby LRM » Tue, 14Dec16 00:26

@ fleet;
I can't vote up your reputation; thanks.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Next

Return to Projects