New TADS 2 AIF Game! (My First)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

New TADS 2 AIF Game! (My First)

Postby Broken Knight » Sat, 14Nov22 00:04

Below is a link to a tads 2 game I created, called Henchman. It isn't perfect, but overall I think it's pretty good. There was some final cleanup work that I wanted to do, but my priorities have shifted to other projects. Still, it should be playable without any major bugs, and the world is relatively clean in it's appearance and behavior.

At any rate, feel free to take a stab at it and please let me know what you think. (Also: if this should have been posted somewhere else, feel free to repost it!)

I would LOVE to hear what people think, and any feedback will help my next(current) project.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6NhCx ... sp=sharing
Broken Knight
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: New TADS 2 AIF Game! (My First)

Postby Broken Knight » Sat, 14Nov22 00:15

I should mention - this game does NOT contain any sort of graphics. It's entirely text with some occasional HTML formatting to steer the eye.
Broken Knight
sirens hunter

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 14Nov22 21:11

Interesting game (i like a "fantasy" setting) with an ending a bit strange.
Probably i would have liked longer scenes, and seen that the protagonist is a bit "passive" because what it is, a bit of more build up in some parts would have been better, but I'm curious to see other games created by you.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Veeral » Sun, 14Nov23 02:19

Solid. Definitely not too easy, but not too hard either. Good difficulty. Solid content. Waiting for whatever you put out next. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Veeral
sirens hunter

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 14Dec26 20:33

I have finally played this game, and it is very good! Specially for a first try!
I liked the final scene because we can do whatever we want in no special order.
I disliked that we have to score with some girls otherwise the game won't continue.
I found a small bug: If you examine Eve's sex, you are presented with: "Describe sex" instead of the actual description.

Congratulations for your first game! And I surely hope to see more from you!
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Cochise » Mon, 14Dec29 04:10

Can't find any beer anywhere. Is it in the magic pile of stuff you search to get almost everything else? I may have bugged it by progressing before time.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby bigchief » Mon, 14Dec29 20:18

Just type 'get a beer' or words to that effect. A beer will be created from the wonder that is the dregs of glasses :)

A lovely first game, pretty straight forward in terms of puzzles. I felt a little sorry for all the women who got used to get to the ending though - lets be honest

One will lose her job due to no tits
One got violently raped by a magical thong
One will come home to find her daughter has vanished

:(
bigchief
great white shark

Return to Projects