New Game Needs Testing - Closed

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

New Game Needs Testing - Closed

Postby stevedirt » Sat, 14Oct25 18:52

Hello,

So after fooling around with html and html5 games I decided to go with 2.5d RPG.

The game is pretty close in the story line to my old one - Fuck It List - but now can be downloaded and played.

This adds features like save, restore .. ect.

Its 239MB Zipped with windows, and 82mb zipped with 7z.

As for right now its only available for Windows.

So for now I just want some people to give it a test run and see if they come across any game play, spelling errors, or whatever.

There are 11 gals, all have their own sex scenes, and multiple animated positions.

Thanks
Last edited by stevedirt on Thu, 14Nov13 02:42, edited 4 times in total.
stevedirt
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: New Game Needs Testing

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 21:23

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 23:14

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 23:21

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sat, 14Oct25 23:37

7-zip has replaced all achievers for me. It never bugs me about an expired trial period.
Safe link to 7-Zip: http://www.7-zip.org/
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Super » Sat, 14Oct25 23:38

Yeah I tried downloading it, and the cuddle wouldnt move on the main menu

And I have a very expensive laptop :/
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sat, 14Oct25 23:43

I hear that a lot on other threads... It's often your anti-virus that's to blame (McAfee?).
New Macs have some magic that blocks anything that won't pay their licencing fees.
I've been using 7-zip for many years. It in fact replaced a copy of WinRar I had.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct25 23:57

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sun, 14Oct26 00:08

It has a valid certificate!
A few anti-virus products think all that use their products aren't capable of making an informed decision and block far more than is necessary!
The latest versions of Mac IMO are hoping to supplement their income!
Earlier version Macs and MOST anti-virus programs see no problem with 7-zip.
Believe me I will not suggest something that may be infected. That's why I supply a link... I know my link is good. Not all links to something claiming to be 7-zip may be!!!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct26 00:14

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sun, 14Oct26 00:25

No problem using Ubuntu 14.04 linux -- 7-zip unpacking is built in along with most other decompressing formats and is a right mouse button click away, and the game seems to run fine using Wine. I stopped after fulfilling the first two items on the fuck list. I find it a tad boring with gameplay a sort of cross between Fuck Town and an AIF game. Graphics are quite good and well handled but a little on the small side for my taste.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 14Oct26 00:42

PinkVendetta wrote:When it is hosted online I will play it, and not before then.

The game is made with Adventure Game Studio (AGS) and as far as I am aware there is currently no option for generating a web-based version, so I don't believe there will be a on-line version.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby stevedirt » Sun, 14Oct26 01:01

So over 70 downloads now ..

PinkVendetta: Thanks for downloading and thinking about trying it. If you aren't comfortable trying it .. no problem.
Superawesomemans: I have included a winsetup with the newest download. This will give you the option to play it windowed instead of fullscreen, should take care of that problem
Greebo: Thanks for trying it. I tried to make it as much like old Sierra games as possible. It may be too slow, and not for everyone. I like to think the ending scenes make it worth while. Your feedback is appreciated.
Greyelf: It is made with AGS, and I also believe there is no option to make it web-based. I have looked all over, but with no success.

Thanks everyone
stevedirt
great white shark

Postby Super » Sun, 14Oct26 01:58

So I tried playing it, got to Tuesday, then walked left past Vandals and hit the edge of the map, where it said "There is nothing that way I need" over and over and I could exit the message loop so I quit.

Otherwise, IDK, not really a fan of these games where women are literally just checkmarks on a list. Maybe it would have been better if they actually acted like normal women or even just people, but as is it's too obvious that they are just there to fill a male fantasy of fucking as many women as possible. Not really a fan of stories that objectify women that way, so I don't think I'll give it another shot :/ Sorry.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby stevedirt » Sun, 14Oct26 04:08

First off, thanks for giving it another shot.

Superawesomemans wrote:So I tried playing it, got to Tuesday, then walked left past Vandals and hit the edge of the map, where it said "There is nothing that way I need" over and over and I could exit the message loop so I quit.

Error fixed and being uploaded.

Superawesomemans wrote:Otherwise, IDK, not really a fan of these games where women are literally just checkmarks on a list. Maybe it would have been better if they actually acted like normal women or even just people, but as is it's too obvious that they are just there to fill a male fantasy of fucking as many women as possible. Not really a fan of stories that objectify women that way, so I don't think I'll give it another shot :/ Sorry.

You're right, it's defiantly not the sims, and it is exactly for filling a male fantasy.
I like to think of these games as a way to somewhat fulfill fantasy, because this stuff won't be happening IRL. [In Real Life]
Your feedback is great and much appreciated!
stevedirt
great white shark

Next

Return to Projects