Envying Celina

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Envying Celina

Postby Niauropsaka » Mon, 16Jun20 15:41

Super wrote:It's been a long time coming but I did finish writing it the other day, though still have quite a few images to make... The story has changed a bit since I've started, including the very essence of why I wanted to make this, and I feel the finished product might be controversial but yeah hopefully should be coming... Soon... And I know both Elsa and Jessika were started and finished while we were working on this but, uh...
You're still doing better than the vast majority of would-be game designers.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby caravaggio » Sun, 16Sep11 09:07

Any news about this project?
caravaggio
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Super » Sun, 16Sep11 14:45

caravaggio wrote:Any news about this project?

The story and programming is more or less done, just a few more images that need to be made...
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby caravaggio » Sun, 16Sep11 16:52

Super wrote:
caravaggio wrote:Any news about this project?

The story and programming is more or less done, just a few more images that need to be made...
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby lagoonfish » Tue, 16Oct11 18:22

It's been a while since you commented about, the game is almost complete missing just a few images
I hope creating the renders is progressing well. Can't wait to play the final game! But if you are doing a lot of animated sex scenes, it's worth waiting even longer... ;-)
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Tue, 16Oct11 23:56

lagoonfish wrote:It's been a while since you commented about, the game is almost complete missing just a few images
I hope creating the renders is progressing well. Can't wait to play the final game! But if you are doing a lot of animated sex scenes, it's worth waiting even longer... ;-)

On a certain crowd-funding site, they said public release towards the end of November. It's in alpha testing stages right now.
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby sylakone2 » Wed, 16Oct12 12:32

Hey guys

As Mutt doggy mentioned we are in early Alpha and are planning to have public release end of November.
We are also planning on releasing the beta this weekend for certain levels of our supporters :)
So not much longer I still have 1 animation to complete and about 2-5 more stills then all graphics are done.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Projects