Envying Celina

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Envying Celina

Postby Super » Sun, 15Jul05 01:07

Considering I was too impatient to get all achievements in Dreaming with Elsa and just looked at the html files to find the bonus scene, I doubt even I would have the patience to play the RPG game I intended.

Anyway, work isn't going as fast as that game seemed to but it's still going. Just finished that super long and hard conversation I was making and I think I made all the paths make logical sense. So that's good. Now I just need to work together all the plot threads and possible storylines I've got cooking up... Tried making a game with a lot of branching paths while still having emphasis on story, so that's been fun to work out. And, of course, fine tuning variables, because I can't help but make that stuff too complicated. Hopefully it's easier to follow than Inspiring Celina seemed to be at least.
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby sylakone2 » Fri, 15Aug14 12:55

Hi Guys

If you are interested in supporting Super and myself in our next games we have started a Patre on page to help with the cost of making the games and paying for web hosting.
We are still going to release all of our games for free but if you would like to help us make them then please go to Patre on and search for Supersygames.
We are working on Envying Celina and it's progressing well.
I am also working on my own game which is Called Model friends kind of a spin on the LOP games but with a more realistic story like we did with Inspiring Celina and are doing with Envying Celina.

Thanks guys

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby SYH » Sun, 15Aug16 06:31

Realistic story is good.

Glad to hear you two are still chugging along.
SYH
great white shark

Postby Super » Sat, 15Dec12 02:04

Work is still progressing. Sy will be off for a few weeks so he'll try and do more pictures then. I am getting close to finishing writing all the scenes but a lot of them are hard to reuse pictures for. But slowly...

We also are starting work on out next projects... They will be different than these last two so we're mostly just planning now. Will try and finish this one soon though.

If the next project is anywhere near what I expect, were considering charge a small amount for it. Maybe even for this game, though I'm not sure if that's for the best yet (it wouldn't be more than five dollars at the absolute maximum, and supporters of what Sy mentioned would get it if they paid enough already)

Again, just thinking for now, and wanted to see what people thought. But we should be getting this game out relatively soon one way or the other.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jack_Smythe » Mon, 15Dec14 05:22

I enjoyed the first game alot. Can't wait for the sequel!
Jack_Smythe
great white shark

Postby Super » Mon, 15Dec14 05:35

Jack_Smythe wrote:I enjoyed the first game alot. Can't wait for the sequel!

Thanks a bunch, I hope we'll live up to your expectations :p

I see you want to make your own game, so if you've got any questions on that I would be happy to help answer them.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby master110 » Mon, 15Dec14 14:41

tlaero wrote:What's Harvest Moon?

Tlaero

Farming and dating video game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_PvDxQm4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppfnyBXW5fU
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Dec14 15:00

master110 wrote:
tlaero wrote:What's Harvest Moon?

Tlaero

Farming and dating video game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_PvDxQm4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppfnyBXW5fU

not to be a jerk, but you just did quote and replied to a comment that was already replied to and is about 13 months old
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Jack_Smythe » Mon, 15Dec14 20:10

Super wrote:
Jack_Smythe wrote:I enjoyed the first game alot. Can't wait for the sequel!

Thanks a bunch, I hope we'll live up to your expectations :p

I see you want to make your own game, so if you've got any questions on that I would be happy to help answer them.

Thanks! I got a large idea in my head but I think its too ambitious for a first project and may need to edit it. I was going to post a topic on it to seek help but I think I need more posts before I can post a thread. I'm not a programmer though and unfamiliar with anything but BASIC. When I am able I will post a thread and I'd love your input!
Jack_Smythe
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Mon, 15Dec14 20:42

Hey Jack,

If you use Adventure Creator, the coding required for these sorts of games is pretty minimal. We can certainly help you. Check out the Adventure Creator thread here and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby panther50 » Mon, 15Dec14 21:15

@super
Just played your game inspiring celina...it was good...would love to play envying Celina..whenever it comes out.
Keep up good work.. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Hope one day i will also be able to make my own game like you guys.. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
panther50
panther50
great white shark

Postby haxton » Mon, 15Dec14 23:00

good game.. keep up the good work [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
haxton
great white shark

Postby Super » Tue, 15Dec15 01:35

Thanks guys :p

So apparently a Good Samaritan who trusted is enough to deliver and will remain nameless unless they wish to reveal themselves have Sy enough money to buy a better graphics card, which should help with rendering times. I think. Anyway that's really nice of them and should hopefully help in the future lol.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Thu, 15Dec31 19:18

This game is coming along, should be done sooner rather than later.

Otherwise, just thought I'd let you know that Sy's other game (which has more in common with Lesson of Passion's life sims than these games) will have an alpha released soon to patreon backers. I honestly haven't been a part of that so far but it looks pretty cool from what I've seen. I'm considering going in and writing more involved conversations which would be difficult considering how many conversations I'd need to write but hey might as well. Anyway, nothing sexy yet but just figured I'd let you know.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Mon, 16Jun20 03:25

It's been a long time coming but I did finish writing it the other day, though still have quite a few images to make... The story has changed a bit since I've started, including the very essence of why I wanted to make this, and I feel the finished product might be controversial but yeah hopefully should be coming... Soon... And I know both Elsa and Jessika were started and finished while we were working on this but, uh...
Super
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Projects