Envying Celina

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Envying Celina

Postby Super » Fri, 14Oct03 01:08

So, Sy and I are making a new game after Inspiring Celina, and as you can probably tell by the title, it's a sequel. Just couldn't get this idea out of my head, and I just wouldn't be as motivated to write any other storyline. So Sy agreed, and here we are!

So, what is this game? Well, I wrote a blog post, and intend to update sporadically with new images or whatnot. There is also a test image of the three main characters in new outfits. I was going to post the picture in here at least, but it's apparently too big so for the moment you'd just have to go to our blog. Anyway, here is our first look!

October 2nd, 2014: http://supersygames.sylent3d.com/blog/u ... ng-celina/
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: Envying Celina

Postby lagoonfish » Mon, 14Oct06 20:11

Good news!
I like the idea of a sequel with a different character, but still with a link to the first Celina game.
Finally a game that features a sexy *black* girl as a main character! She (April?) looks very promising!
I am very looking forward for the new story! I am sure it will be fun to play it, once it's released! Sy and you are making a great team!
Hope to see the black girl in a hot f-m-f threesome ;-)
Thumbs up! ;-)
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby Super » Mon, 14Oct06 20:29

Thanks!

already have the first day planned out roughly and wrote the first "scene" after the intro. Can't say how long I takes because sy is a busy man but we will chug along lol

Also, the name means something here which should give a hint as to what this stiry is about.

But yeah, you play as April. And at the moment I'm writing in first person. It's different, and a little bit hard to channel her and first person makes it a bit harder but I'll try. Not as easy as Luke, who was sort of me in a way. In fct, my middle name is Luke, so you can see that I put myself into him to make him easier to write. So April is different, but I'm in love wih the concept so yeah

One thing is like to say is that I'm planning less linearity and more sex scenes in this one. Will see if I keep to the plan, for Inspiring Celina I pretty much threw all my plans out the window and just started writing lol.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby lagoonfish » Wed, 14Oct08 18:40

"Less linearity and more sex scenes" sounds very promising!
Would be hot to have more choices during the sex scenes (e.g. switching positions, toggle between blowjob, titjob, penetration) and have a choice to where to ejaculate (mouth/face, tits, inside) O:-)
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby Super » Wed, 14Oct08 21:16

Hm, we will see. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of having sex scenes be linear because its easier to write it better to wrte it well. Maybe some small decisions, like how in the fire game you defided who got oral first. Though, did you like how it affected your "horny" score and this your possibility for the full sex scene?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby lagoonfish » Thu, 14Oct09 20:26

Superawesomemans wrote:Hm, we will see. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of having sex scenes be linear because its easier to write it better to wrte it well. Maybe some small decisions, like how in the fire game you defided who got oral first. Though, did you like how it affected your "horny" score and this your possibility for the full sex scene?

Well, yeah sort of, but I'd also like it to have some options just to make the sex scene more interactive.
A bit like in Tlaero and Pheaky's "Daydream with Keely", which is just perfect ;-)
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby Super » Tue, 14Nov18 17:51

Well, I don't think I'll be a me to go quite that insane but I'll try

Anyway, work has progressed, albeit slowly. Sy has a life so we haven't been able to make the images as fast as we want to :p jut about to start planning some sex scenes, though that's a bit ahead of where Sy is

In my spare time, I kinda want to play/make a harvest moon/rune factory type game albeit with sex... Don't think I have the ability or know how though, just something I've been thinking of lol

But yeah, work on this is progressing. Whee
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Wed, 14Nov19 02:54

What's Harvest Moon?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Super » Wed, 14Nov19 03:25

tlaero wrote:What's Harvest Moon?

Tlaero

A quirky Japanese game where you run a farm and interact with villagers and get married.

Rune factory is that but mixed with fantasy combat

So basically, I'm in the mood for a fantasy life sim where you go on adventures and various activities and interact with people, but with sex scenes. It's kinda a difficult thing to describe

Anyway, envying Celina is a thing lol
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 14Nov19 03:32

Do you mean something like "SimCity"? The player had to build an infrastructure and make it sustainable.

Here you would have an initial infrastructure with the player having to extend within the limits of your story board?
Is that the concept?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Super » Wed, 14Nov19 04:10

Squeeky wrote:Do you mean something like "SimCity"? The player had to build an infrastructure and make it sustainable.

Here you would have an initial infrastructure with the player having to extend within the limits of your story board?
Is that the concept?

No... Nothing like sim city. More like animal crossing, or the aforementioned rune factory. I'd just Wikipedia rune factory to get a better idea of what I meant, just with more sex

Regardless, that's just a pipe dream. As for the project I'm actually working on, the on topic game, google drive doesn't seem to play too well with the data.js file that soulmates WBA runs on... So it keeps deleting and not saving between mine and sys thing. Really weird and confusing and annoying. :/
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 14Nov21 06:34

Superawesomemans wrote:Well, I don't think I'll be a me to go quite that insane but I'll try

Anyway, work has progressed, albeit slowly. Sy has a life so we haven't been able to make the images as fast as we want to :p jut about to start planning some sex scenes, though that's a bit ahead of where Sy is

In my spare time, I kinda want to play/make a harvest moon/rune factory type game albeit with sex... Don't think I have the ability or know how though, just something I've been thinking of lol

To do something like that, you need to figure out an interactive client/server model. Like WineHQ, to make the game client in PHP, but use SQL to track all the variables, and decisions with something like a MySQL server. Taking them from a flat file format (cookie), to a live transaction server format. A game like that could be designed to work as a standalone, but the restrictive environment of the browser, would be overtly clunky.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Sat, 14Nov22 00:45

TeineWolf wrote:
Superawesomemans wrote:Well, I don't think I'll be a me to go quite that insane but I'll try

To do something like that, you need to figure out an interactive client/server model. Like WineHQ, to make the game client in PHP, but use SQL to track all the variables, and decisions with something like a MySQL server. Taking them from a flat file format (cookie), to a live transaction server format. A game like that could be designed to work as a standalone, but the restrictive environment of the browser, would be overtly clunky.

? I wasn't talking about servers or anything online. Unless you thought I was talking about it in AC or WBA, which I don't think would work anyway. I was thinking something more like RPG Maker to make something like that if I was. to make it. However, I wouldn't know where to start if I even could do something like that, so it was more just me rambling about a random idea I had while I was bored in an existing thread lol. Well, anyway.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 14Nov22 00:53

To do a time management style game. I was trying to explain that it would require, a client/server model, for tracking variables, and events. Doing it within just a HTML, stand alone environment, with local flat files (cookies). Would be an insanely harder way to approach it.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 14Nov22 02:31

I disagree. Client/server is unnecessarily complex for a standalone app. There are tons and tons of apps ranging from calculators to operating systems that store huge amounts of state without using SQL. In a game, you'd generally only go client/server if you had an online multiplayer component.

Superawesome, there are things like gamemaker and project spark that take a lot of the programming out of game development. But you're right that the kind of game you're talking about requires quite a bit more programming than you've been doing so far. I'm confident that you could learn it if you wanted to, though.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Next

Return to Projects