My John Thomas - New Project

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: My John Thomas - New Project

Postby Super » Sat, 14Sep27 23:14

I'd recommend not releasing it piecemeal. That would just "spoil" the full game and make the final release much less appealing
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby simarimas1 » Sun, 14Sep28 15:31

If I may ask, how much can we expect to achieve in this preview? Is there a coherent piece of the story that reaches a satisfactory conclusion or every path is still half way done?

There is no satisfactory conclusion in this preview. This being my first game, I am wanting to get input as to if things I am doing are acceptable to the players, or not. Mostly from this preview I want to find out it the conversation portion works, and if it is understandable by the players, as well as if the expressions from the girls makes the players feel they are following the correct paths.

Superawesomemans wrote:I'd recommend not releasing it piecemeal. That would just "spoil" the full game and make the final release much less appealing

This will probably be my last preview. As I said earlier, I want to get a feel for how the conversation portion works, and if it is satisfactory to the players. I do understand I do not want to spoil the game by putting it out in pieces, and that is not the intention here. But thanks for pointing it out.
simarimas1
great white shark

Postby tonytiger » Sun, 14Sep28 20:50

Hi simarimas1, just downloaded your game and gave it quick whirl. On a story side everything seems decent and am look forward to full game. From a technical stand point and not sure if these have been addressed but:
* hit areas don't seem to match up to the areas that I think they are meant to be on ie. on the computer screen for the next email and inbox they are above and off from the texts. This goes for when the ladies are at the table and you click to look at each of them the click points aren't on the relevant woman. Tied to this when using TAB (i know a bit of a cheat) there seems to be artifact lines (hit areas that persist through out the game such as the first email select).
* A minor thing is i didn't get the 'Ending' page on two play throughs just a page not found screen.
* There are a couple of minor gammer and spelling errors

I tried the game on firefox and IE

Keep up the work
tonytiger
sirens hunter

Postby caravaggio » Tue, 14Dec16 21:38

Any news?
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby rabbie » Sat, 14Dec20 23:30

I like this game, I love how the little details like how the dress change depending on your choices.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby azrael » Sat, 15May23 19:26

There are any progress?
azrael
great white shark

Previous

Return to Projects