Haunted Island - Part II - Ideas and Suggestions

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Haunted Island - Part II - Ideas and Suggestions

Postby arnii » Sun, 14Jun29 21:45

Thanks to all those who gave me feedback for episode 1 - I think your comments have helped to make it a much better game.

I am now starting work on episode 2. In general I am going to do the following:

Retain:
The disc game - I think generally these worked quite well, I may modify this a bit.
The click/hold and swipe progression - didn't work well for everybody, but I personally like this so I will continue to develop and improve it.

Remove:
The Heart Game (sex scenes). I don't think this was particularly popular and it was too resource-heavy which prevented it from working well on many systems. Also, I think it was a bit intrusive on the action sequences which had an effect on the flow of the game.

Add:
2 new mini-games, I know what one will be, but I am open for suggestions as to the other.

--

In general I intend to move the mini games away from the main sex scenes with the point scoring element being a way of unlocking bonus content. This means that those that want to play as a visual novel can do so, while those who want a challenge are also catered for.

In terms of the plot .... well i'm not going to give that away. But I will consider any suggestions.

Arnii
Last edited by arnii on Mon, 14Jun30 00:20, edited 2 times in total.
arnii
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Haunted Island - Part II - Ideas and Suggestions

Postby Jackyda » Sun, 14Jun29 22:29

I'm personnaly very happy you continue ! That's very very good news for all of us : we loved what you did so far! The "sex machine" had indeed to be improved a little : I think it was hard to "forget" it and concentrate on the story itself...I 'm sure part 2 will be even better than part 1 !Thank you !!! ;) ;)
Jackyda
great white shark

Postby fleet » Sun, 14Jun29 23:34

Some sort of 'hit the target' mini game might be fun. It could be a ring toss game, or shooting a bow and arrow.
You could have a timed 'unscramble the letters and make a word' mini game.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby arnii » Mon, 14Jun30 00:11

fleet wrote:Some sort of 'hit the target' mini game might be fun. It could be a ring toss game, or shooting a bow and arrow.

You're not a million miles away from the game I have in mind. I will say no more.
arnii
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Mon, 14Jun30 05:36

Well, obviously girl-on-girl should factor in there somewhere...maybe the seeds of bi-curiosity are formed from reading about Pichu seducing both men and women (she seems bad ass enough to make sure she was ready for an eventuality.)
ltpika
star of the reef

Return to Projects