Haunted Island Game - Testing & Opinions

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Haunted Island Game - Testing & Opinions

Postby jfrancois323 » Sat, 14Jun21 02:58

I dont know if it's me, but i think i found a bug : during the sex scene with the girls wearing glasses & the 2 mans, the screen froze at the nearly end.

Personally, i think that the movement during the sex scene is way to long & the bar fill way to slow, i got to a point that i was thinking "do i quit or no? "

but the pictures & the animations are nicely done!! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby fleet » Sat, 14Jun21 16:45

Today it's hanging up when I click on the book (first find the pixel puzzle). [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

The tab worked on it. The game hung up on the next find the pixel puzzle, but I got around that by using the tab. [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]

The disc mini-games seemed to work okay.

The game locked up at the scene wheree the native girl was with the guy on the beach. I am totally confused as to what I am supposed to do here. I got one heart to show a couple of times after pressing H and and the Tab key, but I'm not sure what I did. Then the game locked up.

[img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby arnii » Sat, 14Jun21 19:13

I think the server was synced to a bad version, so the hint system wasn't working. Agian really useful if people send me error console output. I've made some significant changes since last upload:

* Hints have been overhauled, including hint button added.
* Scroll lock feature added (full screen mode removed)
* You can no longer fail the disc game, instead you just fail to get a time bonus.

Hopefully this version should be much more stable.
arnii
great white shark

Postby whynot » Sat, 14Jun21 21:08

Drag doesn't work, any time !
And now, it freezes on the Amy's breast (on beach).

When I use Hints, the indications continue to work (sometimes in the next scene), but I click and nothing works.

Always Chromium on UBUNTU (FIREFOX is always pink ! )
whynot
great white shark

Postby fleet » Sat, 14Jun21 22:04

This is the farthest into the game I've gotten before it locked up.

Below are the last few lines of the console when it crashed (hit click to continue when the girl with classes was with two guys on the beach.

2 Undefined (index) :360
>Array[5} SlideShow.js:11
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'bringToTop' of undefined SlideShow.js:14
null (index) :360
>

Here is a link to a screenshot.

http://fleetp.deviantart.com/art/Error-console-462506601?ga_submit_new=10%253A1403385068
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby arnii » Sat, 14Jun21 22:13

fleet wrote:This is the farthest into the game I've gotten before it locked up.

Below are the last few lines of the console when it crashed (hit click to continue when the girl with classes was with two guys on the beach.

2 Undefined (index) :360
>Array[5} SlideShow.js:11
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'bringToTop' of undefined SlideShow.js:14
null (index) :360
>

I'll try to attach a screenshot.

Thanks for your patience fleet. That particular error should now be fixed. Also I added an extra hint on the H animation scene which will hopefully help make it clearer what you have to do.
arnii
great white shark

Postby arnii » Sat, 14Jun21 22:18

whynot wrote:Drag doesn't work, any time !
And now, it freezes on the Amy's breast (on beach).

When I use Hints, the indications continue to work (sometimes in the next scene), but I click and nothing works.

Always Chromium on UBUNTU (FIREFOX is always pink ! )

Hi whynot, at some point I will have to setup a linux environment to fully investigate this. Do you get any particular error message on the javascript console? If not, I suspect that it may be a resource issue.
arnii
great white shark

Postby arnii » Sat, 14Jun21 22:56

jfrancois323 wrote:I dont know if it's me, but i think i found a bug : during the sex scene with the girls wearing glasses & the 2 mans, the screen froze at the nearly end.

Personally, i think that the movement during the sex scene is way to long & the bar fill way to slow, i got to a point that i was thinking "do i quit or no? "

but the pictures & the animations are nicely done!! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

I think this might be fixed now, this is quite near the end of the game.
arnii
great white shark

Postby lagoonfish » Sun, 14Jun22 15:23

Any chance that you'll provide a download version of this game for offline play once the game has been finished?
Would be nice.
lagoonfish
great white shark

Postby arnii » Sun, 14Jun22 16:31

lagoonfish wrote:Any chance that you'll provide a download version of this game for offline play once the game has been finished?
Would be nice.

I am reluctant to do this as I hope to use the game(s) I develop to drive traffic to my site so that at least my infrastructure costs might be covered through ad revenue (not sure how I'm going to do this - really don't want too many ads or anything that might be malicious to be on my site). But as I am just starting out I will think about it as a way to build game awareness etc. I'll let you know.
arnii
great white shark

Postby leeg197736 » Sun, 14Jun22 17:23

I'm using google chrome and when I click the link to play the game it takes me to a page with a list of folders. Where's the game? Sorry for being thick if I'm doing something wrong!

Thanks
leeg197736
Pilot fish

Postby arnii » Sun, 14Jun22 17:55

leeg197736 wrote:I'm using google chrome and when I click the link to play the game it takes me to a page with a list of folders. Where's the game? Sorry for being thick if I'm doing something wrong!

Thanks

I was just setting up the DNS, so you probably accessed while I was doing this. Now the game can be accessed at http://www.arniigames.eu/
arnii
great white shark

Postby TITI35 » Sun, 14Jun22 19:20

SUPERBE JEUX Y AURA T IL UNE VERSION FRANCAISE [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
TITI35
Pilot fish

Postby arnii » Sun, 14Jun22 19:52

TITI35 wrote:SUPERBE JEUX Y AURA T IL UNE VERSION FRANCAISE [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Merci.

If somebody can do me a translation I would be happy to to do a french version [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
arnii
great white shark

Postby arnii » Sun, 14Jun22 20:21

jfrancois323 wrote:I dont know if it's me, but i think i found a bug : during the sex scene with the girls wearing glasses & the 2 mans, the screen froze at the nearly end.

Sex scenes work a bit faster now - I did this to reduce the resource burden, but you'll find that you get through these quicker now.
arnii
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Projects