Haunted Island Game - Testing & Opinions

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Haunted Island Game - Testing & Opinions

Postby ut1stgear1 » Tue, 15May12 01:13

Just played this game. Very game with very good graphics and story line. My only comment would be that, although a unique approach to sex scenes, I felt in Episode the use of the heart as a means of playing was at least overused. Took a little time to figure out some of the hunt for pixel parts of the game but eventually became comfortable with the way you handled it. Had one problem with the whip scene and had to skip it eventually. It kept not letting me progress even I had hit the minimum number of oranges to progress. I hit 6 of them multiple times and kept telling me I wasn't very good at it, which was true lol, but at least made the minimum number of hits. Don't know ir its a problem with me or the game. Managed to only miss getting 2 of the bonuses. Oh, that means I only got Bonus 2.

Great game though. Keep up the good work Arnii. Are you working the sequel? Hope so and that it won't be too long until it is ready. You should probably post a thread in the Sexy Games forum for this and the sequel also when it is ready.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 15May12 12:49

you should find a way to add a save feature. when the game crash, you need to start again!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby karrek » Thu, 15May14 02:16

I completely missed that Episode 3 had even happened until it showed up on PF1.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby arnii » Fri, 15May15 18:11

ut1stgear1 wrote:Just played this game. Very game with very good graphics and story line. My only comment would be that, although a unique approach to sex scenes, I felt in Episode the use of the heart as a means of playing was at least overused. Took a little time to figure out some of the hunt for pixel parts of the game but eventually became comfortable with the way you handled it. Had one problem with the whip scene and had to skip it eventually. It kept not letting me progress even I had hit the minimum number of oranges to progress. I hit 6 of them multiple times and kept telling me I wasn't very good at it, which was true lol, but at least made the minimum number of hits. Don't know ir its a problem with me or the game. Managed to only miss getting 2 of the bonuses. Oh, that means I only got Bonus 2.

Great game though. Keep up the good work Arnii. Are you working the sequel? Hope so and that it won't be too long until it is ready. You should probably post a thread in the Sexy Games forum for this and the sequel also when it is ready.

Glad you enjoyed the game. I'm working on Big City Campus now, really HI 1-3 were me learning how to make games and the code has become quite fragmented - so the next game will be an entirely new code base. It will take some time but the results should be much better, more stable games.
arnii
great white shark

Postby arnii » Fri, 15May15 18:12

jfrancois323 wrote:you should find a way to add a save feature. when the game crash, you need to start again!

I plan to have a resume game mechanism based on cookies. I'll keep you posted.
arnii
great white shark

Previous

Return to Projects