Beta Testers Needed

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Beta Testers Needed

Postby arnii » Wed, 14Jun18 13:03

I can help you beta test this game. I also have a game that I need testing and will post on this forum in due course.
arnii
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby j95 » Wed, 14Sep17 15:25

Hello,

I was wondering if this game is still being worked on, using the beta testers corrections, as I am rather worried, as there has been no news \ updates, please ?

Has anyone who volunteered to become a Beta Tester, received a copy of the game from "stevedirt", please ?

I am asking this, because I volunteered to be a Beta Tester by sending him a PM, shortly after he asked for volunteers and got no reply.

Could one of the members or Beta Testers ask him, if he would mind releasing his game in Beta, as I am sure we are all very keen to play it in its current state, so we can experience the game, rather than waiting too much longer for it to be completely corrected (I am sure we can forgive a few mistakes and provide useful and helpful feedback), as it looks very interesting, please ?

I am also still very keen to be a Beta Tester, if he would prefer not to release his game publicly at this time.

Thank you very much.

Justin

j95
j95
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby budman » Sun, 14Sep21 16:04

still in test?
have a link?
budman
Pilot fish