game project: room 112

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: game project: room 112

Postby ltpika » Mon, 15Mar16 00:08

Don't change the blackmail story, I like it.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Wolfschadowe » Tue, 15Mar17 23:55

I enjoyed this game a lot. The story and artwork is good and I loved much of the framing of the images. Having the reflections in the TV is a nice touch also.

This is a small thing, but I personally found Maya to be a little two-faced with her thoughts, which put me off her character a bit, Especially when she objectified Megan by calling her a bitch in her thoughts, like when megan sat asked for notes, among other times. There are softer/nicer ways to show frustration in thoughts. I would making her thoughts a little more consistent with her speech, otherwise she comes across as more of a bitchy people-user. Unless that is the way you are taking the character (which is fine) I would recommend either softening her thoughts a bit to be more in line with what she is telling Megan, or harden her speech more so that she comes across more dominant and bitchy in her speech to match her thoughts.

Just to clarify, I don't mind characters being bitchy, or mean, or nice, or whatever. I just bring it up here because this caused her character to come across as somewhat inconsistent to me.

Great work on the overall game though. I like the variety. Even though I don't care for hunt-the-hotspot's type activities, the "h" button softened that and there was still enough variety and strategy to keep me engaged in the game and not feeling like a total cheat. :)

I look forward to seeing more as the game progresses!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Fri, 15Jul10 22:54

really enjoyed when maya meets mave, looking forward to room 112. Still working on it?
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby BobbyTally » Fri, 15Jul17 00:51

ltpika wrote:really enjoyed when maya meets mave, looking forward to room 112. Still working on it?

Thank you. I had a lot of fun creating this set of pictures.

Yes, I am still working on room1112. It goes slowly cause I don't have much time but I hope I can realease a new version this summer.
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Fri, 15Jul17 12:09

BobbyTally wrote:
ltpika wrote:really enjoyed when maya meets mave, looking forward to room 112. Still working on it?

Thank you. I had a lot of fun creating this set of pictures.

Yes, I am still working on room1112. It goes slowly cause I don't have much time but I hope I can realease a new version this summer.

Thanks for the update
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Josefus » Thu, 15Aug13 12:40

Hallo BoobyTally,

Thank you for this nice game. Great pictures. I enjoy your game. Look forward to thenext part.

Who have produced this figure and what you use to make your pictures?

Regards Josefus
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby BobbyTally » Tue, 15Aug25 23:53

Josefus wrote:Hallo BoobyTally,

Thank you for this nice game. Great pictures. I enjoy your game. Look forward to thenext part.

Who have produced this figure and what you use to make your pictures?

Regards Josefus

Thanks Josefus.

Figures are V4 based characters you can find on renderosity. I use Poser to make the scene and to render.
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby kaelmi » Fri, 15Aug28 10:57

Comment on fait pour avoir le jeu en français?
kaelmi
lagoon predator

Postby BobbyTally » Wed, 15Sep09 16:01

kaelmi wrote:Comment on fait pour avoir le jeu en français?

J'avais comencé à faire une version fr mais j'ai arreté parce que ça prenais beaucoup de temps et qu'au final ça intéresse assez peu de personne. Il n'y donc pas de version française et il n'y en aura probablement pas pour la suite. A moi que quelqu'un veuille bien le faire...
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby whynot » Wed, 15Sep09 20:27

Bonjour BobbyTally,

Mon français est certainement meilleur que mon anglais, mais si tu fournis les dialogues en anglais, je veux bien essayer.
J'avais bien apprécié la première version en français !
whynot
great white shark

Postby BobbyTally » Mon, 15Sep14 16:02

whynot wrote:Bonjour BobbyTally,

Mon français est certainement meilleur que mon anglais, mais si tu fournis les dialogues en anglais, je veux bien essayer.
J'avais bien apprécié la première version en français !

Ok super ! Pour la version actuelle je ne pense pas qu'il soit nécessaire d'investir de l'énergie dans la traduction. Dès que la version finale est prête je reviens vers toi pour la version en français. Merci !
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby alfonsen » Mon, 15Oct05 17:20

Hi Bobby i really liked youre game.....and just wanted to know hows the Work on the Next part was coming along, if youre stil working on it that is....eiter way thanks for a couple of hours of fun
alfonsen
great white shark

Postby BobbyTally » Wed, 15Oct07 17:34

alfonsen wrote:Hi Bobby i really liked youre game.....and just wanted to know hows the Work on the Next part was coming along, if youre stil working on it that is....eiter way thanks for a couple of hours of fun

Thanks you for your comment. It is always good to have positive feedback.

I am still developping the game but it goes slowly because I am doing other stuffs in parallel. But for sure, the next part will be released... one day ;)
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby master110 » Thu, 15Oct29 03:31

Enjoyed this very fun. I like this better graphics than sharks games.

I don't understand why everyone has trouble with online version it runs like I'm offline , Perfectly. Look forward to the rest.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Sat, 16Jan16 00:21

Any update?
ltpika
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Projects