disregard this thread

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

disregard this thread

Postby lamont Sanford » Sun, 14Apr06 04:44

Changed my mind about soliciting help on this project.
Last edited by lamont Sanford on Mon, 14Apr07 22:43, edited 2 times in total.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Re: demo

Postby Super » Sun, 14Apr06 17:58

Oh hi, just downloaded, though it did make my virus scanner unwary >_>

Anyway, a few things:

I tried kissing her cheek and it allowed me to, However it then had the beginning text again, you know, the sexual content warning. I pressed space again and it moved on.

Speaking of which, sometimes it just jumps ahead a few tiems. When it says nothing, do I just press space? Also, I wish I could scroll up since I'm missing some stuff.

Anyway, big one: The robot voice is kind of creepy. Okay, very creepy. No offense, but if you can't get a real girl to voice her, I'd just leave her silent. She sounds... unnatural.

Anyway, hope you can get someone to work with you. Karrek jumps to my first after his study date, but I won't volunteer him for him lol.
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby bigchief » Sun, 14Apr06 20:18

I assume this ends when she receives a text? Nothing seems to happen after that point and no interactions work.

As mentioned below, it does start the intro text again after the first selection. Also seems odd that you don't see any info about her when asking about her family/work etc, but I do see the info about me? I've no speakers so if it's an audio it's not going to work for everyone :)
bigchief
great white shark

Postby prayForPlague » Sun, 14Apr06 22:15

Superawesomemans wrote:Anyway, big one: The robot voice is kind of creepy. Okay, very creepy. No offense, but if you can't get a real girl to voice her, I'd just leave her silent. She sounds... unnatural.

I loved the voice over, especially the laugh. Maybe I'm strange but I think it is great. :lol:
prayForPlague
great white shark

Postby lamont Sanford » Mon, 14Apr07 01:29

This thread was just a solicitation for potential help, nothing more. Re: the voice it is what it is, I am not gonna ask someone to voice a script. I have deleted the upload and since nobody seems interested will go proceed by myself.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby lamont Sanford » Mon, 14Apr07 01:30

bigchief wrote:I assume this ends when she receives a text? Nothing seems to happen after that point and no interactions work.

As mentioned below, it does start the intro text again after the first selection. Also seems odd that you don't see any info about her when asking about her family/work etc, but I do see the info about me? I've no speakers so if it's an audio it's not going to work for everyone :)

it is all audio.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Super » Mon, 14Apr07 01:32

lamont Sanford wrote:This thread was just a solicitation for potential help, nothing more. Re: the voice it is what it is, I am not gonna ask someone to voice a script. I have deleted the upload and since nobody seems interested will go proceed by myself.

I don't think everyone checks the forum each day, you may want to keep it open a bit longer so someone else can see when they haven't checked in yet.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby lamont Sanford » Mon, 14Apr07 01:48

Superawesomemans wrote:
lamont Sanford wrote:This thread was just a solicitation for potential help, nothing more. Re: the voice it is what it is, I am not gonna ask someone to voice a script. I have deleted the upload and since nobody seems interested will go proceed by myself.

I don't think everyone checks the forum each day, you may want to keep it open a bit longer so someone else can see when they haven't checked in yet.

the file had about 100 individual downloads since I put it up. I actually started having second thoughts about asking for the help anyway after I asked so nobody stepping up is perhaps for the best.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Super » Mon, 14Apr07 01:56

Fair enough if you want to work solo. I just think you'd had needed a bit more time if you wanted to a thallus fecruit someone
Super
legend of the South Seas

Return to Projects