Inspiring Celina

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Inspiring Celina

Postby LRM » Mon, 14Jan13 19:58

fleet wrote:Regarding sounds, one of the first complaints I received (not here) about my VNs was a lack of sound.
You can't please everyone. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

IMO, you'll drive yourself crazy if you try.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Wolfschadowe » Tue, 14Jan14 21:07

I do enjoy sound when it's done well, but it's rare for me to experience good sound in these types of games. It can be immersive or grating and distracting, and more often than not it's the latter for me. For me, the extra effort to add sound to these games isn't worth the headache and time.

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Tue, 14Jan14 21:19

Yeah, I think I'll just pass off on the sound after all. Well, unless Sy really wants it, but I don't think it's worth the effort. Thanks for your input.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby sylakone2 » Tue, 14Jan14 21:55

I'm Fine without sound.
I still have a lot of work to do on the graphics side but we will get there.

Thanks all for your input.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Fri, 14Jan17 19:05

Sy is getting a few more computers so that should help him render more quickly he says. Thanks to psycho for beta testing. And now, I guess I should start thinking about the next game...
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Blackstealth87 » Wed, 14Mar12 16:22

there is already a release date, or where can I download the game?
Blackstealth87
Pilot fish

Postby Super » Wed, 14Mar12 19:29

Sorry, no release date. The story's been done for some time but the artist has a job and a family so it'll take some time for it to be released. Thank you for your interest though
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Thu, 14Jul31 04:29

Oh hey, been a while, but we're not finally almost done! I think just one or two more images to render, along with getting the achievements working. Also, bug and grammar and variable testing! Ooh, fun!

So, when Sy and I finish taking our looks, I'd like some volunteers to beta test. Maybe 4 in addition to me and Sy. Shouldn't be too long before we need your services, so yeah any volunteers?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby sylakone2 » Thu, 14Jul31 09:44

Superawesomemans wrote:Oh hey, been a while, but we're not finally almost done! I think just one or two more images to render, along with getting the achievements working. Also, bug and grammar and variable testing! Ooh, fun!

So, when Sy and I finish taking our looks, I'd like some volunteers to beta test. Maybe 4 in addition to me and Sy. Shouldn't be too long before we need your services, so yeah any volunteers?

All pics are finished now I think. Just need testers now.

Pm either Super or myself to get the link to the full game download.

Thanks for you help

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby sylakone2 » Thu, 14Jul31 23:26

Thanks Guys

We have our four testers hopefully we will be able to release the game to the public soon.

:)

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Re: Inspiring Celina - Playtesting comments

Postby j95 » Fri, 14Aug01 16:43

Hello,

I am currently testing this game, which has very good graphics and an very interesting plot / storyline, which makes a game feel complete, instead of a series of unrelated events and scenes which do not have an influence on the progress / or lack of progress in the story.

Also, that you have to use good judgement, to make the right choices, which makes it feel as so you are trying to start a realistic relationship with a real girlfriend who is extremely shy, but also pretty.

The game stands out as you are trying to "bring the shy girl out of her shell" which is more unusual in a dating simulation.

The few errors are the extra "invisible" boxes on the screen which you can bring up usually with pressing Tab a few times, which do not lead anywhere.

Some of the pictures do not display,

inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/lib9j.html,
inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/movie6.html,
inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/lib9l.html

There are a few spelling mistakes and missing letters,

which are inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/movie5f.html - "Well, I guess we'll jsut have to agree to differ then.",
inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/wAnime10.html - "Alright, have a seat rigt (missing h) there, I think I have something you might like...",
inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/wAnime11b.html - "Um... sory." (missing r)
inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/wAnime14f.html - You try moving over to Celina, discretly moving your arm around her shoulder,
inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/wAnime14g.html - Apoligize and continue watching the show

A dead link on this page,

inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/lib9j.html,
inspiring%20celina%20dtg%20smltn/Files/park4.html# - when I try to click on "You worried about the project?"

There are only a few small errors, which will be quick and easy to fix.

I am currently checking the scenes after passing the Biology exam.

Justin

j95
j95
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Fri, 14Aug01 17:12

Oh hey, thanks for the good feedback. Glad you liked my writing and sy's graphics :p

I just fixed all the typos real quick, so thanks for that. And those other things shouldn't be that hard to fix, either. so thanks!
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Sat, 14Aug02 01:24

If the beta testers could send their feedback directly to me and not just to Sy, that'd be great :p He's kind of busy, and I'm not, so it'd be great if I could work on fixing that stuff ASAP.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Sun, 14Aug03 15:21

Beta testers: There's a new build on the site. So feel free to play it and see if there's any mistakes we might have missed yet.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Aug12 04:40

When games make it to Leo's site, on Play Force One. It seems to be a blessing and a curse. I am getting a lot of time out errors (504). Before you put a game live, you might consider load testing it first. See how many connections it can handle, and at what speed the server can handle. Doing an alpha or beta of a game, doesn't require a lot of resources. When you put a game live, and people start finding it. A "cheap" to run internet site, can become a hindrance.

If your web hosting company, has logs. You should check them every so often, when you put a new game live. A lot of (504) or time outs, can, and will, frustrate people. So like in any business, you should be looking at improving the hosting, if you wish it improve the experience for the game players.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects