Inspiring Celina

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Inspiring Celina

Postby lagoonfish » Tue, 14Aug26 20:30

TeineWolf wrote:However it doesn't stop you from using Celina, in a new game, but just not as the main character.

Just like how Tlaero used Living With Keeley, as a starting point for Coffee With Keisha. You could use Celina as a bridge into the new game. One suggestion might the be friend that gave her the condom. For example. A few days later Celina is having lunch with her friend, who is delighted for Celina to have found her first love. But he/she is having a tough time in their new relationship. Then take the new story from there. Or the friend comes over to watch Anime. You get the idea. You can still weave the stories together.

Yeah, I like that idea about the friend who gave Celina the condoms (I'd suggest the friend is April, the black girl that we could see on some of the bad ending pictures ;-) April could be a more playful character and a new story can be developed from there.
So Celina could still appear as a side character in this new game, with maybe flash backs about how the relation is going on with Luke . ;-)
lagoonfish
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Super » Wed, 14Aug27 22:47

lagoonfish wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:However it doesn't stop you from using Celina, in a new game, but just not as the main character.

Just like how Tlaero used Living With Keeley, as a starting point for Coffee With Keisha. You could use Celina as a bridge into the new game. One suggestion might the be friend that gave her the condom. For example. A few days later Celina is having lunch with her friend, who is delighted for Celina to have found her first love. But he/she is having a tough time in their new relationship. Then take the new story from there. Or the friend comes over to watch Anime. You get the idea. You can still weave the stories together.

Yeah, I like that idea about the friend who gave Celina the condoms (I'd suggest the friend is April, the black girl that we could see on some of the bad ending pictures ;-) April could be a more playful character and a new story can be developed from there.
So Celina could still appear as a side character in this new game, with maybe flash backs about how the relation is going on with Luke . ;-)

Well, as I said befre, I don't like pointless cameos, and I don't feel that tying this games together is the best bet for a cohesive world. So chances are, if the next game isn't the continuation/ pervatization of Celina, it would be completely unrealted. Which chances are very likely at the moment.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 14Aug29 06:29

Well, as I said befre, I don't like pointless cameos, and I don't feel that tying this games together is the best bet for a cohesive world. So chances are, if the next game isn't the continuation/ pervatization of Celina, it would be completely unrealted. Which chances are very likely at the moment.

I never suggested that was Celina meant to be part of the new story, so there would be no continuation. The only elements of Celina I suggested, was the preferred ending sentiments. Plus the Easter Egg condom you had in her apartment.

With the concept of perhaps Celina gushing to her friend, that she found true love, and gives the condom back. Then they chat, and the friends presents her dilemma, and from that point forth. Celina in not longer part of that game.

The reason why I jokingly coined the term "Keeley Verse", was I looked at all the elements of the game. Found some characters, that were shared, and placed them in some sort of logical order. If that's not how you make a universe, then I don't know how.

The first game Jessica, Keisha had a brief cameo. She then appeared in Keeley's first game. Along the way Christine was in her own game, and probably tied with LwK for popularity. Now the games were made by Tlareo and other talented people. All I did was cutely link them.

With the idea being LwK takes part, right after Christine hooks up with her new man. Jessica is newly married, perhaps to the same hero from the original game. Keisha who was new in town, before Keeley got married. Was working in a mall, selling lingerie. Now she has her career on track, and often spends time with Keeley at a mall, having coffee. Christine who's a private security professional, by serendipity. Happens to be contracted, to the same firm where Keely, Jessica and Adrian are working.

If you are planning to create a universe, you need to have a binding thread. You don't have to make it Celina, but at some point you are going to have to link back to her. If you just creating games, with different characters, living in different mini-worlds. Then, I'll just shut up now.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Projects