BEW - Ongoing Dev Thread (DAZ Artists Still Wanted)

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

How would you prefer to see BEW released?

Poll ended at Sun, 15Feb15 09:41

Original release schedule including Bar and Strip Club date venues and associated Act 1 love interests.
20%
Move strip club Venue and love interesto, including associated Faith and Emily paths to the first expansion, to be released after Act 3.
15%
Release in Episodes, with the current Demo as Episode 1. Asking the community to Vote for which content they'd like to see first for the next Episode.
63%
Do something else.
2%

Total votes : 41

Re: Work in Progress - BEW - (DAZ Artists Wanted)

Postby Wolfschadowe » Sun, 15Mar22 07:06

tlaero wrote:I'm excited for you Wolf. I hope the release goes off without a hitch. The masses will finally get see you for the master gamemaker that you are.

Wow, thanks for the kind words Tlaero. Although...master may be a little strong. :)
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby MysteryMan2333 » Sun, 15Mar22 23:56

I have no idea if I should be excited for this release or not. On one hand, it's a new release of BEW, which is always awesome. On the other hand, I was under the impression Wolf said there wasn't much new in this version. All of the changes lately have left me kind of confused about what's going on [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
MysteryMan2333
sirens hunter

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar23 00:03

MysteryMan2333 wrote:I have no idea if I should be excited for this release or not. On one hand, it's a new release of BEW, which is always awesome. On the other hand, I was under the impression Wolf said there wasn't much new in this version. All of the changes lately have left me kind of confused about what's going on [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Well, I have no opinion on whether or not you should be excited or not. :) As for content of the coming release, It will have significant new content. (It's not new for playtesters, it is new for everyone else.)

After work, you will now be able to go to the Strip Club.

Wolfschadowe.
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Wolfschadowe » Mon, 15Mar23 19:53

Released!

The release thread is here: http://www.the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?uid=76667&f=3&t=3448&start=0

I will maintain this thread primarily for ongoing development discussions. Thank you all for your help and support!

Wolfschadowe
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Previous

Return to Projects