Watersports?

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Watersports?

Postby ZaphodB » Mon, 13Jan14 23:50

I supopose this is based on goblinboy because in SD3 he used a limit command so you could conntrol the content of the game that was actually available to you. If I wanted to add watersports (not talking sailboarding here) to a game I realise that some people may be uncomfortable with that so is using an explicit command at the start of the game to give access to stronger content? The other thing is that playing at a normal level should not restrict players from the harem finish should one exist.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Re: Watersports?

Postby tlaero » Tue, 13Jan15 03:08

Are you asking if its a good idea to give an option at the beginning to limit more extreme content or are you asking how to do it? If the former, I'd say that yes it's a good idea. You certainly won't annoy your players with something like that. Modern Warfare 2 did something similar and few if any of their 12 million players complained. :-)

If you're asking how, what system are you using for you game? I can certainly help if its AC3. If it's something else maybe someone here will know.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby ZaphodB » Tue, 13Jan15 05:50

tlaero wrote:Are you asking if its a good idea to give an option at the beginning to limit more extreme content or are you asking how to do it? If the former, I'd say that yes it's a good idea. You certainly won't annoy your players with something like that. Modern Warfare 2 did something similar and few if any of their 12 million players complained. :-)

If you're asking how, what system are you using for you game? I can certainly help if its AC3. If it's something else maybe someone here will know.

Tlaero

I had intended using TADS. I guess I was thinking that even the knowledge that there was a more extreme option might but people off but I guess goblinboy has been extreme in different ways. It's definitely something I would switch off as default. I just couldn't remember anybody featuring it before perhaps due to difficulty with artwork or because of it being too extreme but probably due to lack of interest. I do remember a BSDM game now with enemas which invoves a cage in a basement so worse has happened.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby fleet » Tue, 13Jan15 17:57

In my fan-made visual novel "Vera Blanc and the Unseen Enemy" I included a menu to give the player the option to play the 'adults only' or 'family friendly' version. The adults only version included sex scenes.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby rabbie » Tue, 13Jan15 19:28

I think its best not even worrying to much what people will be turned off by or find offensive and just make the game you want to make. All the best games come from that, a game you would love to play and then see if it catches on. An option is nice too though, but if it is an effort to implement i wouldn't bother.
rabbie
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby ZaphodB » Tue, 13Jan15 20:53

rabbie wrote:I think its best not even worrying to much what people will be turned off by or find offensive and just make the game you want to make. All the best games come from that, a game you would love to play and then see if it catches on. An option is nice too though, but if it is an effort to implement i wouldn't bother.

Thanks
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Return to Projects