JUST starting to knock around ideas for

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: JUST starting to knock around ideas for

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 12Nov19 08:40

Maybe it's just me, but when the topics of sex and minigolf are combined, I'm reminded of a couple of Simpsons episodes (specifically I Married Marge and Natural Born Kissers), which isn't at all erotic to me.

I guess the decision also depends on how many 'rooms' the location can be, and exactly what's going to happen on these dates (and how much privacy is required)
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby TheBrain » Mon, 12Nov19 17:46

ExLibris wrote:
TheBrain wrote:One other thing I forgot to mention is that I strongly prefer "talk to X" conversation mechanics over "ask X about Y". With the latter there's much more verb guessing, and you never know whether you're missing something...

I would actually argue against this because I don't find 'cut scene' conversation to be particularly involving as there are no choices involved. Having to guess which topics are implemented is certainly a pain in the ass, but it does have the effect of focusing the player's mind on what's being talked about. Other options include highlighting topics when they appear in conversation, listing conversation topics in the readme, or menu-based conversations.

Actually what I meant was menu-based conversation, like in Meteor.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby ZaphodB » Tue, 12Nov20 03:55

ExLibris wrote:Maybe it's just me, but when the topics of sex and minigolf are combined, I'm reminded of a couple of Simpsons episodes

It isn't just you. I'm afraid we're scarred for life.

Regarding number of locations just one out of bounds and one hidden bunker should do the trick.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby ZaphodB » Tue, 12Nov20 04:00

OT but since it was mentioned in this topic

ZaphodB wrote:
lamont Sanford wrote:daz 3d is free and pretty easy to master. Also if you look hard enough you can get a lot of content for it without paying a cent..give it a look.

Cheers

I'm almost close to giving up after more than a dozen attempts to download from this site. My second and third help requests are pending.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby PapaSmurf » Sat, 12Nov24 06:47

HOW ABOUT A AMUSEMENT PARK? THE CHOICES ARE ENDLESS
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Sat, 12Nov24 08:16

I was thinking about the amusement park til I decided it was going to be a coding nightmare. I want to keep it simple, I just started the very start of the first sex scene and I already want to smash my head into my monitor.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby PapaSmurf » Sat, 12Nov24 20:59

lamont Sanford wrote:I was thinking about the amusement park til I decided it was going to be a coding nightmare. I want to keep it simple, I just started the very start of the first sex scene and I already want to smash my head into my monitor.

That's what i was thinking 2
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Fri, 12Nov30 06:53

Ok so I debated doing this for a bit and kept saying nah but I now decided to do it..what is it you ask? I am putting feelers out there to you guys to see if anyone would like to step in a help me out a bit on the game. The part of the games I always hated and I believe I suck at bigtime is writing the various sex scenes. So does anyone want to flex your creative and perverted muscles and help me knock out some of the hurdles in making these games? You will get credit of course and I will let you in on the creative process and you can weigh in on things (not promising that I will listen all the time ;) ) Anyway thats it, I guess being familiar with peril in pleasantville would help since you will know some of the characters and what makes them tick. If interested either pm me or post in the thread, guess it can be more than 1 person but just 1 may be better. Just finished the first sex scene in the game except for a few little odds and ends and all the pix are done. I shied away from taking on help the first 3 games but I know my limitations and think that this would in the long run mean a better game in the end.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby lamont Sanford » Tue, 12Dec04 04:44

nobody interested?
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 12Dec04 06:02

You might want to ask on the aifarchive Yahoo group as well.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby mugen24 » Wed, 13Jan16 04:47

Do you have an update on this game? It's been a while...
mugen24
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby lamont Sanford » Wed, 13Jan16 13:41

mugen24 wrote:Do you have an update on this game? It's been a while...

Hey, thanks for asking. I am trying a new way of doing things this time, I am doing all the pictures first then making the game after. As for now I have like 25% (aprox) of the pictures done so in other words it is not anywhere close but rest assured it is being worked on.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby mugen24 » Thu, 13Jan17 06:18

Thanks for the update.
mugen24
great white shark

Postby lamont Sanford » Sat, 13Feb16 01:52

Lil bit of an update, recently upgraded to the newest version of daz 3d and to make a long story short I ended up losing all the characters I made for the game as well as all the clothes/hair etc/ Slowly I have replaced most of it , it is still an ongoing process and I redid most of the characters to close to what they were before. I will attach a new promo pic. (note that some tweaks may happen to them still). Hopefully soon I will get back to the game, got some real life stuff to contend with for the foreseeable future as well so dont expect anything in the near future...peace

pictured from left to right is:Olivia, Renee,Emily,Ms Weaver,Becky,Ms Johnson,Samantha and you kneeling.

lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby mugen24 » Sat, 13Feb16 04:14

Looks good through is player character supposed to have such a weird skin color?
mugen24
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Projects