JUST starting to knock around ideas for

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: JUST starting to knock around ideas for

Postby ares » Thu, 13Jun06 22:54

I am also waiting for the game. The first one was quite good.

However, I wanted to ask you. Will there be a justification story-wise for why the PC is able to fuck everyone in a single day? Because the average person that the PC is in the 1st game normally is not so successful. For what matter, neither he is in a week, but at least it feels like less of a stretch. In a day there shouldn't even be enough time.

Or will the game have different paths so that you actually must play several times to get all the scenes?
ares
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby lamont Sanford » Thu, 13Jun06 23:41

you will not be able to fuck everyone in a single game, you will need to play many times to actually get them all.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby rabbie » Fri, 13Jun07 04:33

lamont Sanford wrote:you will not be able to fuck everyone in a single game, you will need to play many times to actually get them all.

I really like the sound of that.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Sun, 13Jun16 12:37

lamont Sanford wrote:you will not be able to fuck everyone in a single game, you will need to play many times to actually get them all.

Sounds interesting, what are the ratio's gonna be between small side-branches (aka encounters (e.g. the park, moonshiners) or totally separate storylines (like the major chars in the first game)
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Sun, 13Jun16 22:48

good question, as it stands now (it is fluid and things can change)I would say that encounters with what would be considered peripheral people makes up a good chunk of the game. There is also quite a bit of interaction with what was main characters of the last game but at this point you have laid (no pun intended) all the groundwork to getting in their pants so quite a bit of the legwork is done already in that regard. I am trying to do a lot of if you do A then that takes B off the table. So choices you make in game will behind the scenes influence what encounters you can have each game. Just a FYI re: old characters, not all of them are back. Your gf Katie is not in the game but is someone still in your life. Contessa is not in the game nor is Ivy or Maggie. Returning characters are, Becky and her mom, Emily and her mom, Samantha and Olivia and Renee.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Venom » Tue, 13Jun18 11:01

So how much time has gone between game1 and game2
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Tue, 13Jun18 15:42

About a year, game 1 happens during summer vacation from school and game 2 happens the same time. You are home after your first year away at college.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Venom » Fri, 13Aug02 20:57

maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to set up a blog website where you post about your progress and a FAQ about your project(s)
Sorry for the doublepost, any updates on the project?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Fri, 13Aug02 22:43

Eh no need, I rather keep it quiet until it is closer to release. I will say this though, last night I pretty much put the finishing touches on the rough cut. I need to do a lil more window dressing and then start self testing the shit out of it. Trying to keep it under 200 megs for uploading purposes and right now I think it is in the 180 ish range with some more stuff to add but not much.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby karrek » Sat, 13Aug03 12:59

Super excited. Keep us updated. :D
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby something » Sat, 13Aug03 16:34

I loved the first game so I am volunteering my services as a tester and proofreader should you require them.
Last edited by something on Sat, 13Aug03 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
something
great white shark

Postby Venom » Sat, 13Aug03 18:22

lamont Sanford wrote:Eh no need, I rather keep it quiet until it is closer to release. I will say this though, last night I pretty much put the finishing touches on the rough cut. I need to do a lil more window dressing and then start self testing the shit out of it. Trying to keep it under 200 megs for uploading purposes and right now I think it is in the 180 ish range with some more stuff to add but not much.

If the platform that you are developing for supports .webp images, it would be a great file-extension for compressing images ;)
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Sat, 13Aug03 20:08

Images are not really the thing that are bloating the size, I have put sound in for this one so it is the various sound files that take up a lot of space.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby rabbie » Sat, 13Aug03 23:41

lamont Sanford wrote:Images are not really the thing that are bloating the size, I have put sound in for this one so it is the various sound files that take up a lot of space.

What kind of sounds? Voice acting?
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Sun, 13Aug04 01:58

nah nothing that extravagant, mostly sex noises during the sex scenes as well as some background sounds music etc.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Projects