JUST starting to knock around ideas for

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: JUST starting to knock around ideas for

Postby caravaggio » Sat, 13Feb16 13:04

hehe,I noticed too,it's a strange colour..
by the way, I'm glad to hear that you keep working to it, I like mrs.weaver restyle and I really like what you've done with olivia,I mean,not that I like chubbies, but it's great to see some realism in the pictures! If I can give you a suggestion I would work a little more on becky,maybe adding makeup,or changing hairstyle, 'cause it looks a little sloppy(or shabby? I hope it is the right word) to me..but overall I think the characters you created are fantastic! oh, and did you manage to find someone to help you writing the sex scenes?
caravaggio
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby lamont Sanford » Sat, 13Feb16 17:21

Re: the skin color...I never really noticed anything weird about it...maybe it just looks off in that pic. Anyway at this point I have the pix for like 6 scenes done so there is nothing I can really do about it. Some of the people in the pix may get slight tweaks still, Becky looks pretty close to what she looks like in the first pic but maybe ill do a lil sumthin sumthin to spice her up. No to the sex scenes, if anybody wants to help with that then make yourselves known. Olivia is kinda short and thick..if she was a real person I would be all up on that lol ;)
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby caravaggio » Sat, 13Feb16 20:13

maybe the colour seems strange only compared to ALL the women together..probably in the one on one scenes we won't notice all that difference..
about becky it was just my impression, but again, maybe it's just this pic.. it's just that in the first game she was like the school's goddess while here it looks like the girl-next-door..but I don't mean to be critique, it's just my feedback :)
anyway, I would reaaally like to help you, but unfortunately my english is too bad :/
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Sat, 13Feb16 21:03

Not sure if you ever played my game the adventures of super shlong or not if you did the model I used in that game for the cheating wife was originally designed as Becky, for whatever reason I threw her into that game. I am recycling her for this game since this was really what I made her for, there may def be some tweaks though. I did not put the players mom and dad in the new pic because you really do not have any intimate scenes with them (eew) but the dad model looks pretty much exactly the same and the mom is a lil diff but close enough. One of the problems that may arise is just like the first game besides the main characters there will be scenes with some random people, for the most part those pix are done but those models are all gone for good so if I need to make any more pix for instance to examine someone...they dont exist anymore so that kinda sucks...oh well. BTW if anyone knows the name of the Daz hair on Emily in pic 1 please pass it along, I lost it and do not remember what it was called, I would like to get it back.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby rabbie » Sun, 13Feb17 01:24

Nothing wrong with incest [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

[img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] well, bar a few things....
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby something » Sun, 13Feb17 14:13

I think, and this is just my opinion, that you should swap becky's breasts with her mothers, Ms Johnson, it would make more sense. Also if you need any proofreading done or some game testing let me know.
something
great white shark

Postby caravaggio » Tue, 13Mar26 17:25

how is the work proceeding? and, just out of curiosity, I re-read your latest posts and I realize it only now: is there going to be the possibility to have intimate scenes with mrs Weaver?!?!?
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Wed, 13Mar27 23:32

caravaggio wrote:how is the work proceeding?

Slowly but it I am still going at it.

caravaggio wrote: is there going to be the possibility to have intimate scenes with mrs Weaver?!?!?

;) Image;)
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby caravaggio » Thu, 13Mar28 09:34

[img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
It's Fantastic!!
also, it opens an in game dilemma, 'cause you made her super-extra-hot but is still your best friend's mom..can't wait.. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby realkane » Thu, 13Apr04 02:31

@ lamont Sanford:

Just wanted to say that i REALLY loved peril in pleasantville, and i am really looking forward to the next installment.
People who say that you should create something new are entitled to their opinion but for me i cant wait to dive back in pleasantville.
Thank you so much for creating such games, i love teenage adult games and i hope you even get more nasty for this one, its a game not reality so go all the way wrong ;-)
Yes i love good story in these kind of games but lets be honest, i play them because of all the nasty stuff going on. That's my opinion :-)
Keep up your great work, and dont be shy of a little controversy.
This seems to be a day that nothing goes your way but you keep on going anyway....cause you're a CHAMP!
realkane
great white shark

Postby Venom » Wed, 13May15 17:58

It has been a while any new updates or sneak peaks?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Thu, 13May30 20:48

Hey everyone , just wanted to pop in and give a lil update since I have not for a bit. I have finished the vast majority of the games pictures and have started in on the game itself. I am VERY early on so it is not going to be anywhere close to ready for a long time. I am sort of winging it and making it up as I go along at this point but the general outline is there. This game will be similar to to original PIP in many ways and also different in some. One main difference is that I am condensing things a bit. Instead of having the story play out over nearly a weeks time it will take place mostly over the course of a day. I am trying to cram as many options for the player in one day as he/she had in a week last game. The game will be similar in that the final act will change pace and be filled with puzzle solving and survival. As for the sex scenes themselves like last game it will be a mix of completely interactive scenes and also ones that once you meet the criteria will play out themselves. Anyway that's it just wanted to pop in and give an update. Once things get further down the line I will start asking for testers (which you all know I need big time because I suck at grammar;) .
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Venom » Tue, 13Jun04 19:54

Thnx for the update
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Wed, 13Jun05 18:33

I'm really looking forward to this. PIP is one of my favorite AIFs.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Wed, 13Jun05 19:12

karrek wrote:I'm really looking forward to this. PIP is one of my favorite AIFs.

Awesome, thanks.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Projects