My Christmas gift

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: My Christmas gift

Postby shark » Sun, 11Dec25 08:47

Yes, it is same calculation. I have practice to detail much the codes because I provided them to those who ask my assistance to begin with Flash.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Sun, 11Dec25 09:00

I've updated the game. The mouse movements (or finger on smartphone) are less sensitive. The game is played with " click and move" or "touch and move" with smartphone.
shark
Site Admin

Postby NaughtyButNice » Thu, 11Dec29 16:26

very nice game, great work shark ;) I really love that girl .. she looks very pretty. Will you use her in other games too ?
Dans le Love Game ?
NaughtyButNice
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby sinthoras » Fri, 11Dec30 09:19

First of all, it looks really nice, good details, smooth movements.
But on the other hand i can't progress either. Whatever I do, she always wakes up. And I never had this problem with th normal games.

Oh, and I'm usung an LG Optimus 2x

Edit: figured out what to do ;)
I really love it, the only thing that made it a bit harder was that it doesn't matter how carefully you move something, the object always moved as fast as when you're moving too fast, only the result is different.
sinthoras
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 11Dec30 12:03

It's a mini game but not an easy game. When she wakes up, there are important indications to read.
For example, at the beginning, if you move her arm, the indication is "you moved her arm and she woke up"
That means you cannot touch her arm (and generaly no part of her body, clothes only).
If you move the blanket, the indication is "you moved her arm and she wakes up".That means you cannot move the blanket as long as her arm is on the blanket.
If you move an other part on the screen, the indication is "too fast". That means the action is correct but you're too fast.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Hey Chief » Sat, 11Dec31 07:35

This is truly and outstanding game, as it requires both thought (what do I need to do next), and skill to master it. Thank you
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby t1nm@n » Sun, 12Jan01 07:59

Very nice game. Although, IMHO, there was little to no difference in moving speed between successful attempt and failure. I was playing on PC.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby lasticot » Sun, 12Jan01 19:54

It doesn't appear to work on windowsphone... i've got lumia 800 under windowsphone mango...
lasticot
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 12Jan01 22:33

Windows Phone, like iPhone, doesn't support Flash. And it's a Flash game. Cool that you got one of the new Nokia phones. Those look really nice to me.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby Greebo » Sun, 12Jan01 23:05

Give me the N9 any day when the time comes to replace my N900 -- I wouldn't touch the Lumia 800 with a bargepole, Nokia definitely took a wrong direction with that one. My son has been involved in the development of apps for the N950 in anticipation of the N9 and Nokia launched this rubbish. They're sending him a Lumia 800 and he will probably port some apps to it, but he's hoping to be able to reflash it eventually to be more like the N9
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby tlaero » Mon, 12Jan02 05:08

I don't want to hijack Shark's thread with a cell phone war, but I will say that I've used a phone with the OS that's on the Lumia (Windows Phone Mango), and it's extremely good. It's pretty wierd for you and your son to call it rubbish without having even tried it, but that's your right. To each his own.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby Josefus » Mon, 12Jan02 11:28

Hi Shark,

Happy new year. Very nice game. I like it. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Josefus
star of the reef

Postby PapaSmurf » Fri, 12Jan06 23:19

this is probaly your hardest game yet shark i can't do anything with out pulling her arm or the blanket and im going slow
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Sat, 12Jan07 00:22

Stop with her arm or the blanket, she wakes up all times.(you can't move her body parts)
Look for another spot… to discover her breasts a little
shark
Site Admin

Postby PapaSmurf » Sat, 12Jan07 04:25

shark wrote:Stop with her arm or the blanket, she wakes up all times.(you can't move her body parts)
Look for another spot… to discover her breasts a little

Yeah i tried the shirt going fast and slow i get nothing
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects