My next project "Uni Dreams"

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: My next project "Uni Dreams"

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 12Feb19 22:19

Thanks guys for the offer of help.

As for the Illustriel story she hates men, as the previous man was an old man he was here before she started, so he was already established she had no say. This time she was hoping that the Dean would hire a female janitor to maintain the strict female code which she had insisted on. As for the male locker room it is one of those rooms that has just been left as is because the university has no shortage of space or money, it is not high on the agender.
Also there is a reason to have it as you will find on the third day.

I like that you look behind the story Ex this will help me to make a very good game I want to try and have some realism in this game but still have fun.
Last edited by sylakone2 on Mon, 12Feb20 02:53, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Mon, 12Feb20 00:19

I wondered why I was having some problems making sense of this demo -- I hit the local cookies problem that happened with Chromium when playing Life with Keeley.

Remembering that, I closed Chromium and restarted it with the CLI command and the switch "--enable-file-cookies" -- it works fine now!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby sylakone2 » Mon, 12Feb20 02:51

Excellent good to here it works with chromium, with that work around. ;) I am using Tlaero's Adventure creator for this game, It has been invaluable thanks again Tlaero.
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby Werehunter » Tue, 12Feb21 02:18

The game looks good. The one suggest I'd make, assuming you aren't planning this already, is since this game seems to be free flowing then other game, make sure you can turn around when you go down a hallway. To me it just feels more natural if you can do simple things like that. Rather then be stuck going on direction once you enter a hallway.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby tigerbalm008 » Wed, 12Feb22 00:22

the resolution is kinda big, having to scroll a little bit to see text or see the entire image kinda sucks is there a way to make the game resize to browser? if not a little smaller would be nice... im sure not everyone has a large screen to play the same resolution?
tigerbalm008
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Wed, 12Feb22 01:11

tigerbalm008 wrote:the resolution is kinda big, having to scroll a little bit to see text or see the entire image kinda sucks is there a way to make the game resize to browser? if not a little smaller would be nice... im sure not everyone has a large screen to play the same resolution?

I set my zoom to 75% when I encounter one of these.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby sylakone2 » Wed, 12Feb22 03:21

tigerbalm008 wrote:the resolution is kinda big, having to scroll a little bit to see text or see the entire image kinda sucks is there a way to make the game resize to browser? if not a little smaller would be nice... im sure not everyone has a large screen to play the same resolution?

Hi Tiger
The easy thing to do is press and hold ctrl then scroll with your mouse until you reach a size that fits your screen.

Cheers
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby sylakone2 » Thu, 12Feb23 21:31

Hi Guys
For those that offered to proofread could you please proofread the demo and let me know all of the mistakes so I can try to improve my punctuation for the next day?
I might try and give you guys each day as I compete it. Then get you to proofread it that way I should be able to improve my punctuation as I go.

Cheers
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby Henrik » Fri, 12Feb24 22:45

sylakone--

i've completely proofed and corrected every piece of the game you originally posted. i'll try to upload it somewhere for you to look over.
Henrik
great white shark

Postby Henrik » Sat, 12Feb25 21:07

ok, using tlaero's amazing game creation utility, i was able to proof the html files in sylakone's demo. one thing--correcting and proofing the text on the start.html file seems to render make it so it doesn't link to anything. not sure why, but sylakone can lift the text from that one screen and make it work from there.

http://depositfiles.com/files/1tg2gqu23
Henrik
great white shark

Postby tigerbalm008 » Sun, 12Feb26 01:46

sylakone2 wrote:

Hi Tiger
The easy thing to do is press and hold ctrl then scroll with your mouse until you reach a size that fits your screen.

Cheers

thanks~! that helped [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
tigerbalm008
sirens hunter

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 12Feb26 08:09

Henrik wrote:ok, using tlaero's amazing game creation utility, i was able to proof the html files in sylakone's demo. one thing--correcting and proofing the text on the start.html file seems to render make it so it doesn't link to anything. not sure why, but sylakone can lift the text from that one screen and make it work from there.

http://depositfiles.com/files/1tg2gqu23

Thanks Henrik I will look through it and learn from the changes, I will also look at the isssue with start.html.

Cheers
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 12Feb26 10:22

sylakone2 wrote:Hi Guys
For those that offered to proofread could you please proofread the demo and let me know all of the mistakes so I can try to improve my punctuation for the next day?
I might try and give you guys each day as I compete it. Then get you to proofread it that way I should be able to improve my punctuation as I go.

Cheers

I've PM'ed you my corrections.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby sylakone2 » Sun, 12Feb26 12:32

ExLibris wrote:
sylakone2 wrote:Hi Guys

Cheers

I've PM'ed you my corrections.

Thanks heaps Ex
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby MaxHammer » Mon, 12Apr02 20:24

Hi Slyakone
Also your project looks mouth-watering. Hope you find some time soon to develop it further!

Best regards
Max
MaxHammer
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Projects