Second Option - An Idea for a Game.

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Second Option - An Idea for a Game.

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 11Jun29 04:48

It just an erotic story that I think could be a very good AIF game.
Since I don't have the ability to make the game myself, I'm posting the idea here.

Here's the link for the story:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2050255970 ... Option.doc

And here's the link for the original works from where I got the pictures to illustrate the story.
https://rapidshare.com/files/2443868990 ... orks-1.rar
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: Second Option - An Idea for a Game.

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Jun29 06:42

That is an interesting story, the images fit well with your dialog which I have to assume is original.

What are your shortcomings to be able to develop an AIF product? Creating the imagery? Transition from one event to the next?

Maybe, if you are prepared to author scripts there is someone in our midst who might team with you. I have no idea what the development of an AIF game might be as I've never played one. Do a bit of research, ask for a partner. If you can't get beyond that I feel this might be considered "dead in the water". Trusting in your success.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 11Jun29 20:55

Squeeky wrote:That is an interesting story, the images fit well with your dialog which I have to assume is original.

What are your shortcomings to be able to develop an AIF product? Creating the imagery? Transition from one event to the next?

Maybe, if you are prepared to author scripts there is someone in our midst who might team with you. I have no idea what the development of an AIF game might be as I've never played one. Do a bit of research, ask for a partner. If you can't get beyond that I feel this might be considered "dead in the water". Trusting in your success.

Yes, the writing is original. Based on a true event that happened at Gloucester High School (Gloucester, Massachusetts) in 2008. When 17 girls (16 year old or younger) got pregnant after that pact. Only the start point is the same. Characters, dialogues, and plot development are original.
In order to develop an AIF game, it would take someone able to code the story into one of AIF platforms such as RAGS, TADS, Adrift etc. It would also be necessary to add options in certain parts of the story, so the game could follow different paths. The way the story is now it's linear.

I recommend you try some AIF games. They're a lot of fun.
I'd suggest these titles:
"Camping Trip" by GoblinBoy - (TADS)
"School Dreams-3" by GoblinBoy - (TADS)
"Pervert Action: Crisis" by BBBen - (Adrift)
"Sibling Seduction" by LordYoni - (Adrift)
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Jun30 00:05

You might care to check out this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2070&p=36578&hilit=Rags+Designer#p36578
There is mention of the RAGS player and the RAGS designer. You may be able to quickly create what you need by yourself.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Return to Projects