Daz3D 4 released

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Daz3D 4 released

Postby fleet » Tue, 12Feb28 04:10

Bash wrote:Greebo thats what i though too thats why i downloaded it....but when you install it read the terms agreement and licence and its all there in black and white....and yes i did register it correctly with the serial number provided in my account after my order...i hope i'm wrong about it.....let me know how you get on [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

This is the DAZ link where I got the full version. Michael 4 works just fine with it. http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=13176
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Bash » Tue, 12Feb28 09:32

ok just read your posts...so the problem must be my end??...i download the pro and all its files then installed them and registered....then i installed the M4 bungle which is impossible to put into the wrong files as the installer place them in the right place....then i opened pro merge M4 into the scene and still no morphing button??...guess i should uninstall and try again....sorry for misleading......
Bash
sirens hunter

Postby Ehlanna » Tue, 12Feb28 11:26

Ok, let's make sure we are all 'on the same page' ...
You can load a base M4 character (content library> Poser Formats> Studio3> Figures> DAZ People> Michael 4.cr2)?
You may, or may not, then get a powerloader dialog open up, depending on if you installed the M4 powerloader.
If you get this far you will have the basic figure loaded, with a default texture.
In the same location you should also have a M4 Genitalia.cr2 (with a cute little icon with a fig leaf)
Load that (again, you may get a powerloader dialog appear)
You should now have the basic M4 who has his 'toast'.

Now, to get to the morphs ... if they were not loaded by the pwoerloader, we need to inject them manually, so off to ...
content library> Poser Formats> Studio3> Pose> DAZ's Michael 4> Morph Injections. In there you should have a set of icons with + signs, and a set with - signs. The 'plus' signs are the INJect files, the 'minus' signs are the REMove files. Of these, one should be INJ Morphs++ M4.pz2. With M4 selected, load this.

We need to change 'work place' now, and go off to the Posing/Shaping tab (the actual name you see may vary, depending on what style/workspace you use. Under Shaping, with M4 selected, you should see something like:
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Bash » Tue, 12Feb28 15:37

Sorry for my earlier posts i was WRONG....seems i made a school boy error and download pro over standard without uninstalling it first and a few files got mixed up :crazy: so i rolled back the pc and done it again and it works great now YAH...Thanks ALL [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

PS: would of deleted them but i cant lol
Bash
sirens hunter

Postby Ehlanna » Tue, 12Feb28 18:53

It working is the main thing! Glad it is sorted out. Of course now you are beholden to us to producing a piccy using M4 and his toast ... :)
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Tue, 12Feb28 19:22

Bash wrote:Sorry for my earlier posts i was WRONG....seems i made a school boy error and download pro over standard without uninstalling it first and a few files got mixed up :crazy: so i rolled back the pc and done it again and it works great now YAH...Thanks ALL [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

PS: would of deleted them but i cant lol

Ehlanna wrote:It working is the main thing! Glad it is sorted out. Of course now you are beholden to us to producing a piccy using M4 and his toast ... :)

You are now a resident Bash, and can if you like, create a new thread.
Welcome.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby lamont Sanford » Tue, 12May29 03:33

OK this is such a noob question but I cannot figure it out so here goes. Ok so I open v4 and use morphs to create an entire new character, when I get something I like I was saving it as a scene. Now if I want to load what I just saved ...fine no problemo, BUT if I want to load it plus another previously saved character that I saved in the same way, you cannot since one scene will clear the other. I tried saving them as character files but it wasnt working out, seems it should be easier to figure out, any help would be helpful.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby sylakone2 » Tue, 12May29 08:30

I can't rember how it works in DAz3d but in Poser you just select import other poser file that will bring that char or scene into the current scene I think Daz would have a similar option.

Hope that helps.
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby fleet » Wed, 12May30 00:33

lamont Sanford wrote:OK this is such a noob question but I cannot figure it out so here goes. Ok so I open v4 and use morphs to create an entire new character, when I get something I like I was saving it as a scene. Now if I want to load what I just saved ...fine no problemo, BUT if I want to load it plus another previously saved character that I saved in the same way, you cannot since one scene will clear the other. I tried saving them as character files but it wasnt working out, seems it should be easier to figure out, any help would be helpful.

This works for me: With one scene open, in DAZ Sudio 3, use File Merge to bring in the other scene.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby lamont Sanford » Wed, 12May30 01:06

fleet wrote:
lamont Sanford wrote:OK this is such a noob question but I cannot figure it out so here goes. Ok so I open v4 and use morphs to create an entire new character, when I get something I like I was saving it as a scene. Now if I want to load what I just saved ...fine no problemo, BUT if I want to load it plus another previously saved character that I saved in the same way, you cannot since one scene will clear the other. I tried saving them as character files but it wasnt working out, seems it should be easier to figure out, any help would be helpful.

This works for me: With one scene open, in DAZ Sudio 3, use File Merge to bring in the other scene.

Fleet, thats it! thank you so much.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Norse Graphics » Wed, 12May30 03:54

You can merge the scenes, that way you can have all the different characters at your fingertips.

Edit. Oops, Fleet beat me to it. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Norse Graphics
great white shark

Postby lamont Sanford » Wed, 12May30 13:14

Yeah, but thanks anyway. I just need to develop a stable of characters for future project ideas. Got the germ of an idea now but the game (for the time being) is a more traditional adventure game and not adult in nature.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby slagus » Fri, 12Jun15 18:45

I just started using Daz and I have to say I am finding it very enjoyable. However being the newb problem I am having is hair for men. I was wondering if anyone knew a place to get some good free to cheap hair. I have searched the sites listed in the daz forums and have not found much. Also since I have been bold enough to start a game I was wondering if anyone knew a good tutorial for lighting I find my renders just don't look good from a lighting perspective.

Here's an example from some characters I put together, as I said I am still new at this so it is not that great
slagus
sirens hunter

Postby Triple X » Fri, 12Jun15 22:48

hello, i am still beginner at DAZ 3D or any 3D designer softwares, i really want to make my own 3D girls but i still can't manage to accomplish that
i want somone to advice me how to make sex 3D images and for sure i need some tutorials
also i need websites which specialize in making 3D sex images designes and have some cool stuff like genitals..
thank you :)
Triple X
sirens hunter

Postby slagus » Fri, 12Jun15 22:58

Hey Triple X i found some great stuff here [url]http://www.most-digital-creations.com/freestuff.htm[\url] I can't recall if they had genitalia for the models but they had lots of adult poses
slagus
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Projects