My first game creation attempt

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: My first game creation attempt

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10May19 12:36

We have to realise that this is a development project. traude uses images which are potentially under copyright, he has acknowledge that could be a problem to me, and thus the images appear via "a href" link. That it stays within the Lagoon as such may not be an issue but I like not to post it more publicly if I was the author.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Super » Mon, 13Jul29 01:03

I'll play that late when I have time, but it seems to be a great deal of effort from a cursory glance so good job :). I hope the mods will be will into I've you your own thread for this, and I'm looking forward to playing it
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby fleet » Mon, 13Jul29 02:16

arnii wrote:Hi,

Apologies for gatecrashing this thread, but i'm a new member so can't make my own discussions yet.

I've been working on a HTML 5 game and I have a basic alpha version that works on Chrome and Firefox (not IE).

It's a turn-based adult strategy game - I would appreciate it if anyone could have a look at it and give opinions etc.

Game is called Marina City and can be found at: http://www.arniigames.eu

Thanks,

Arnii

I took a look at it, and played up through five days on the 'Easy' setting. The graphics looked good, and I didn't notice any typos or software bugs. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

When I managed to get enough mood points to do anything that might be worthwhile, I lost either all or most of them during the night. This was a definite turn off for me. [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

Maybe I'm missing something that is supposed to be intuitive (I don't usually play this type of game). :??:

Perhaps more detailed game-play instructions, or a tutorial, or some in-game hints would be helpful to someone like me who is not familiar with this type of game. :ouin:
Last edited by fleet on Mon, 13Jul29 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby M » Mon, 13Jul29 07:15

Yeah, in the game's current form the mood loss is pretty brutal.
M
lagoon predator

Postby bootus » Mon, 13Aug05 11:04

can you re-up the game because link's dead
bootus
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Projects