Date Story Ideas

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Date Story Ideas

Postby tlaero » Sun, 10Jul18 10:57

We've done "Truth or Dare." We've done "Take her to a strip club." We've done, "Shop for lingerie." It's time to get the lagoon involved with brainstorming other things to do on a date.

I'm explicitly looking for the things that happen before sex. In this thread I'm not interested in "do a threesome" or "doggy style". You're welcome to start a thread to discuss sex positions you'd like to see in a game if you want. This thread is about scenarios that happen while clothed.

I'll start:
Going to the movies. I'm surprised that none of the dating games so far have done this. First, you need to have talked to the girl enough to see what kind of movies she likes (or maybe you have to have seen other clues like posters or books in her house, though it's strange that all these dates start at the woman's house. That wouldn't really happen.) Lot's of opportunity for doing the right thing because you got to know her. Then, assuming you picked the right kind of movie, in the theater there are a lot more possibilities. Hold her hand. Put your hand on her knee. On her thigh. Arm around her. Lean against her. Kiss in the dark. Depnding on the girl, those kinds of things would have varying degrees of success.

True story, a friend of mine went to the movies with a guy, and the zipper on her skirt came undone. He scored MAJOR points by specifically NOT looking while she fixed it. She was embarrased, but he was a sweetie for not taking advantage of the situation.

So, dating game writers, add "Movie Date" to your arsenal of ideas.

What other pre-sex suggestions do you folks have?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Jul18 11:53

Good proposal! What do we know about our date prior to any overtures? How can we glean that info?

Speed date? Qu & A [answers need to be general - eg she likes boat fishing but you don't get told that sea waves make her ill - calm lakes please]

You're at a party, not with her, and notice her
food and beverage taste preferences, even eavesdrop on some conversations [again information will not be conclusive - likes seafood but not calamari!]

Date arranged, where is she to be met?
You both live on opposite sides of town, send a taxi to collect her. You meet her at her parents' home and the impression on Mumma adds to you 'arsenal'.

Um? The zipper story. A few times, and without ulterior motive, I've been allowed to remove some foreign material from clothing in upper 'delicate' areas, "Er? Look there's a bit of something there ... may I?"
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Spooky » Sun, 10Jul18 21:56

I think real life gives some of the best story ideas and it would give the game a "real life feeling" as well.

So my suggestion are day to day things like for example spotting a nice girl in a supermarket and trying to catch her attention (finding out what she is shopping, is she even single?, accidentially reachiing for similar products, asking her about what to buy). This could then lead to other events like going for a coffee or running "accidentially" into her again in a different shop. Ultimately it could end up in a dinner together, probably prepared together in your/her kitchen (which can involve messy fun with food stuff).
Or if it is not a supermarket but a Do-It-Yourself-market (home depot or such) she might need help with decorating her apartment (maybe because she just moved in? could she be your new neighbour?). You could help her decorating/moving (plenty of fun with paint possible and/or cleaning up afterwards).
I haven't a clue how to make these kind of games but I really enjoy playing them and would love to see some of these ideas being turned into a game.
Tlaero: deep respect for your work here! I am looking forward to your next project!
Spooky
great white shark

Postby sharkfan » Sun, 10Jul18 22:55

A very interesting topic and some great ideas so far. How about meeting a woman while walking your dog? I once met a woman in my apartment complex because she didn't know how much air to put in her tire when it was low. Maybe stuck in an elevator?
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 10Jul19 00:33

Good thread tlaero - you seem to have some very positive contributions to the site.

Where have I met or do I encounter ladies?

Work - either working with someone or meeting them as a customer.

Shopping - already mentioned, but a male pushing a supermarket trolley seems to be able to ask pretty ladies for help without getting snarled at - the helpless male syndrome?

Stranded motorist.

Neighbour needs help, or you ask for help from her.

Sport has been covered a bit with some scenes at gyms, but there is the run in the park, cycling with a flat tyre, and all sorts of other outdoor activities. Supporting an event - being in the crowd next to someone.

Camping holiday sites - either tents or caravans.

Single parents meeting at school gates or through their children, or with a teacher.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby tlaero » Mon, 10Jul19 10:19

Great ideas everyone. Keep them coming.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby TheBrain » Mon, 10Jul19 10:32

I had a feeling someone might come up with a brainstorm like this after phreaky's thread :D. Anyhow, here's a few of my ideas:
- The college theme. I'm surprised it hasn't really been done before (there's lydia's university sim, but it's too much of a sim to consider it a dategame imo). You could throw in the usual "meeting a girl in class", helping with study, etc. But if you wanna go more on the taboo-side, how about we play a teacher going after a hot student? ;)

- An addition to bonhomie's "outdoor activities": Maybe some extreme sports? Convince her to go bungee jumping with you (bonus points if you can convince her and the operator to let you do it naked :P ).

- Situations where she's 'stuck' with you. It wouldn't be quite a 'date' anymore, rather just a situation where you are wooing some girl (who might initially be very reluctant about being around you, but has no other choice). The question is how you end up in these situations, but let me skip that for now. You could be lost in the woods or a strange city. More of an extreme, stranded on an uninhabited island (the blue lagoon? ;) ).

- An amusement park. Rides and stuff to do all around, but don't get her sick ;) .

Etc. Etc. Etc. I'll keep some space for other people :D
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 10Jul19 12:10

Oh I've got another favourite, that has been done in the films obviously.

Rich bitch / upper class beauty stranded somewhere - desert island is the norm, but I am sure we can be creative with other locations.
The male is deemed below her so you have to win her over.

The scenario could be just stranded overnight somewhere - cabin in the woods - open hearth fire.

I am very much in favour of more 'wooing' and foreplay. Some of the girls give in far too easily ............. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Greebo » Mon, 10Jul19 12:18

Bonhomie wrote : I am very much in favour of more 'wooing' and foreplay. Some of the girls give in far too easily ............. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

They can also take offence too readily.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Spooky » Tue, 10Jul20 00:04

How about a story in an airport (maybe just because I am stuck in one right now and would love to do more exciting things than munch snacks and wait on my plane to leave)? There could be trouble at the check-in, immigrations, security. Then of course on the plane trying to convince the stewardess to get the seat next to her (if you weren't clever enough to do that at the check-in), charming her during the flight. Alternative endings could be one of the flight attendants or another passenger. Then of course the trouble to find a space to get more intimate: in the seat under the covers (risky, if the flight attendant doesn't turn a blind eye), in the pantry, the popular restroom excape. Back on the ground you could continue with helping her at immigrations, customs (maybe you caused a problem for her by putting something in her hand luggage only to play the hero later?).
Spooky
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10Jul21 06:00

This is NOT meant to be a story idea per se, but rather how one might attract another's interest.

As a scenario it is not a theme that I have seen. A creative writer could probably expand it with various pathways before a second formal date occurs.

New girl in the office.

Need to get her attention,
Note left on her desk when she takes her break,
"Remotely" posted Screen message
Catch her eye and smile/wave.
[Other]

Meet her at a coffee/tea break
Arrange lunch break out of the office.
Share a few of these. Here you learn that she loves to cook.

Suggest Saturday afternoon meeting to go to supermarket to buy up
i. share cooking a BBQ in the park (can't get into much trouble there unless one's a proper jerk - but one could "test the waters")
ii. [maybe a second occasion] prepare something light back at your apartment. (if i. is successful ii. might be better than imagined below)

During shopping you find out certain subtleties about her tastes, like she's been to France and didn't enjoy escargot, but oyster au naturale, mais oui!

Prompt for other interests, "I found a boutique cheese factory in .... when on a cycling trip!"
She: "Nah! Love soft cheeses but I prefer hiking."

Ingredients bought, but need a wine. Explore bottleshop, you buy or suggest preferences but let her choose.

During shopping you decide on getting a DVD movie based on her known interests (she gets no input).

At the apartment you decide (or do you delegate) on who does the main and the dessert.

What exchanges happen through the meal that score points?

The DVD? Does it really suit her? (Was there a better choice when you selected)
If it suits, do you score light petting and stroking her thighs before she goes home.

You know there is still a prize awaiting.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tylor » Thu, 10Jul22 02:20

What about giving a girl a massage, start out rubbing her shoulders and see where it goes? I have some suggestions !!!!
tylor
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Thu, 10Jul22 11:40

Massages are nice. Of course, on a date, men who offer a massage are really just trying to work you up to sex...

Don't hold back though, tylor. We're interested in hearing your suggestions.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby tylor » Sat, 10Jul24 07:54

You have the idea. Good work on the shoulders leads to a more inteteresting part of her anatomy? Perhaps her back and then legs moving slowly all around. I mean where should I go with this to whom, where? Help !!!!
tylor
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Jul24 12:05

tylor wrote : You have the idea. Good work on the shoulders leads to a more inteteresting part of her anatomy? Perhaps her back and then legs moving slowly all around. I mean where should I go with this to whom, where? Help !!!!

You want someone to do the actual creating?

I very much doubt that that is about to happen unless one of our storytellers/game-artists choose to use some of that concept in their theme.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Next

Return to Projects