Countess Cuntulla

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Countess Cuntulla

Postby tokage » Wed, 11Jan26 05:17

Image Image Image Image

Hello Lagooners,

Jaszczur here. Some of you may be familiar with my works, as I co-op with Leonizer on a regular basis. I usually do gfx for his games (Pussylight, Thorne, Rob the Unfaithfull and few other games) and sometimes work in copy writing department (Detective Dick, Jordan 500).

Right now I'm working over next game from Lesson of Passion series with a fancy title “Countess Cuntulla” :) So here is a small teaser for you.

I'm responsible for game concept, gfx and copy writing, while Leo will be programming, “pimping-up” and producing whole thing. This is our another free to play project, with gameplay somewhere between Zoe... and Thorne.

Premise:
Young US couple, Josh and Ashley travel around eastern Europe. One day their car breaks on a countryside road. Road is empty and night is nigh so they decide to walk to the nearest village, located in the middle of an old, creepy forest. Village that hides many secrets...

Its a horror-themed adventure game, way more serious than our earlier attempt to that topic (Pussylight).
Facts:
- you play as Josh
- game utilizes “use item” system introduced in “Zoe and Vince” (no worries, I'm aware of all the criticism it met and I'll try to balance it, so you'll need to use items in key situations only)
- 5 different ending – and I mean “no two alike”. Each is truly unique, and shows an unique outcome, dependant on your actions during the game.
- As usual, there will be achievement system with “nice-pic” reward. Tell me, what do you prefer? To leave it as it is? Or maybe you'll prefer to get a downloadable desktop wallpaper with unique “game connected” gfx for each achievement?
- Girls will have bigger boobies – at least bigger in most of our games :)
- I'm still kinda unsure about sex mechanics, I'll try to work over something between “move mouse over something” and our recent click feast
- 5 interactive sex scenes (no chance to get them all in one play, as few are decisions dependant), 2 “passive” sex scenes

As you may also see from a gfx attached to this post, I'm still unsure about Ashley's hair colour. Brown or blonde? What do you prefer? :)

Regards

PS. As you'll probably noticed, English is not my primary language. I'm always trying to double-check spelling, but you must forgive me grammar mistakes or use of “awkward sentences”.
tokage
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Jan26 05:39

Now this is a bit of a surprise.
My initial thought was that this was a spam. Then I noted the Leonizer reference.

It is good to understand a little how Leonizer works, like we see so much material and may wonder how he has the time. It also may explain why some suggestions/comments from our side have not been addressed, or slow to be given credence, as we might have expected [offering English text for a native English speaking person to edit, mouse actions that seem awkward (circles), and screen shifting to create animation].

While the above is not intended as a direct criticism please note those thoughts have been offered here. At the same time it is good to get some insight and the preemption of something in the relatively near future.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby tokage » Wed, 11Jan26 06:26

@Squeeky

I was doing forum-lurking for quite some time, so I'm aware of most of the complaints about our games. From my point of view: as for game mechanics - we're still searching for a “happy medium” (hmm, that sounds awkward, but my dictionary says that it is a right idiom for what I want to say).

Sometimes, we want to implement a game mechanics in two or more games to see if after a bit of “pimping up” it get a positive reception. If not, we usually abandon it sooner or later. As for spell checking: all our games are spell checked by native speaker. But please be aware that they usually do that in their free time, working on really bad “base material”. Also, spell check is “text only” based – imagine working over something, without having wider perspective of how the whole game will look alike. Considering that I think that results – final texts – are still quite impressive :) As for my writing – our native language has quite different “word order” in sentences and I unconsciously use it while writing in English. Hopefully – we have a new spell checker, well see how she'll cope.

If you didn't like the circles, just wait for the movements we'll introduce in our new games :P

I registered here to keep you up to date with projects I'm involved. In games like “Countess...” that are based on my concept I'll may be able to make a – hopefully – good use of your suggestions. But, remember that...

... Leo is the boss, he always have a final word :D So if you don't like something – it's better do discuss that matter with him. Not to mention, that he have a lot of solo projects, in which I do not participated (Venona, Dirty Pictures, Jordan stories to name few).

So... brown or blonde? :D [font=Trebuchet MS][/font]
tokage
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Jan26 07:02

So... brown or blonde?

From where does Ashley come, I mean her ancestory? Southern Europe, Asiatic (brown or black), northern (so Norse colourings) other than that you give us the clues. I do find it particularly odd to see a redhaired (dyed of course) walking around our cities.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Jan26 08:15

Welcome to the forums tokage! It's nice to get some insight into how the LoP games are produced.

I do like the rewards that have been put in other LoP games for reaching certain achievements, so, "Yes, please!" to downloadable wallpapers, hopefully in 1080p!

As for Ashley, while I'm not partial to them, I do think she looks better as a blonde.

Regarding the game mechanics, I'm a fan of KiSS. (Keep it Simple, Stupid) The old "trace the path" from early LoP games, and chose option A or B work just fine for me.

That said, the countess looks like a psychotic bitch I know in real life, so don't take offense if I skip this game. :p
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Hey Chief » Wed, 11Jan26 09:31

Hello and welcome Tokage and I too have been a "lurker for about 4 years now, and refrained form posting and most of the time some one beat me to what I wanted to say.

Now that I understand how the LoP games are created I will give then a second look.
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Painkiller » Wed, 11Jan26 11:39

Hi
Definitely brown. I can't stand blonde girls in real life, it just turns me off, and that applies here too.
As for the mechanics, it doesn't really matter to me, as long it allows you to glance at the scene itself sometimes and does not require to be fixated constanly on the clicking/moving (I hope you see what I mean).
Painkiller
Pilot fish

Postby pumpkin1979 » Wed, 11Jan26 14:21

mh... both girls looking nice... but i prefer the brown one;-) looks more intelligent.

As a note from my side... maybe the breast a little smaller... but this is only my personal taste.
pumpkin1979
Pilot fish

Postby sinthoras » Wed, 11Jan26 14:34

pumpkin1979 wrote : mh... both girls looking nice... but i prefer the brown one;-) looks more intelligent.

As a note from my side... maybe the breast a little smaller... but this is only my personal taste.

+1 for that
sinthoras
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Jan26 14:59

Hmm, I'm not particularly 'hair colourist' - blonde, brunette, black, auburn or flaming red are all attractive to me, but I think that blonde style really suits her. (pity her breasts are a couple of sizes too big and heavy for her)
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby tokage » Wed, 11Jan26 20:55

Thank you for your comments.

As for Ashley's hair colour, I decided to go with a brown one. Little lighter than she has on sample image. I want her to look intelligent – and maybe little naïve too :)

As for boobs size – no chance for smaller ones in this game (at least for the main female characters), lol :D Most of LoP games offers quasi-realistic models. While I have nothing against realism, I'll prefer approach mentioned by one of lagooners in breast size survey – we have “realism” on the other side of our windows panes. Games should deliver experiences that would not occur in real world, allowing players to interact with fantasy-alike girls that don't exist in our world (waist of the wasp, big boobies etc.). Also – I simply prefer bigger boobs :) As this is non commercial project, I prefer to work over something that I personally find attractive :) But I may assure you that a) there will be girls with smaller breasts in this game. b) we're not abandoning that “quasi-real” approach to our models. You'll see for yourself in our other upcoming games.

And there will be lot of them in this year :D
tokage
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Jan26 21:09

Interesting, your comments about the big boobs and wasp waists - are you by any chance a fan of John Person's stuff, there are some nice extremes there? I quite like the Two Hot Blondes ones and the Lost in Da Hood one even though I would prefer your Ashley to be smaller on boob size.
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby tokage » Wed, 11Jan26 21:47

@ Greebo

Hmm,

I just checked his website and no, I'm definitely not a fan of his works :D

Hentai rather – no particular artist, but a particular “genre” - oppai . I also like dmitrys works:
http://dmitrys.deviantart.com/gallery/ (he has a profile on hentai-foundry with way more extreme content – if you'll willing to check it, be warned that “there will be monsters”. And animals, lol :) Guess I like every artist with “clean” artwork style that shares my boob fetish. There are some amazing Korean artists that IMO managed to find a perfect balance between “fantasy body shape” and “quasi realism” ((if we can talk about realism in manga-related art)). I'll try to dig my hard drive later and find their romanized names, as they are kinda hard to remember :D
tokage
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Jan26 23:00

Greebo wrote : Interesting, your comments about the big boobs and wasp waists - are you by any chance a fan of John Person's stuff, there are some nice extremes there? I quite like the Two Hot Blondes ones and the Lost in Da Hood one even though I would prefer your Ashley to be smaller on boob size.

Don't get me wrong - I find those examples so ridiculously extreme that they are hilarious, with the big boobs tiny waists and bubble butts along with huge muscular men with giant genitals
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby tlaero » Thu, 11Jan27 09:14

Welcome aboard Jaszczur.

I'm glad you chose the brunette. I think she looks better. And while I agree with the others that her breasts are pretty large, I'm glad you didn't make them TOO large. They're still human sized, at least.

And you folks are shining examples of people who make games with reasonably proportioned women. So it's okay if you do one with breasts on the large side once in a while.

It's neat to see how you and Leo work. Phreaky and I also largely divide our tasks, but we've split it differently.

We brainstorm to come up with the plot and characters, and then, for the most part, he does the images while I do the text and programming. But we spend a lot of time suggesting alternatives for each other's parts. So there's overlap between us even if his primary tool is Daz3d and mine is AdventureCreator. I know for sure that my writing gets better with his suggestions, and I think his images get better with mine.

I hope we see more of you around the lagoon.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Next

Return to Projects