AIF Minicomp 2011

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: AIF Minicomp 2011

Postby cheese101 » Mon, 11May30 13:01

argh,only got to play 4 of the games,so i will vote among those 4(i wont get a chance to play the other games for a few days,so after the 1st)
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 11May31 06:52

The official deadline for voting is June 3, so there's still time if you haven't voted already.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby blevins29 » Thu, 11Jun02 22:15

I'm stuck on SS Whore. She is in the lab, the scientist has left, and she is waiting on his assistant (Klaus??) to make her a sex whore. I've searched both rooms and I think I have done everything possible (dosier, journal, brass key, flask, bratwurst, shard, etc.) except I can't unlock the desk in the office. I am going around in circles trying to find a key and the assistant has not shown up.
Any help would be appreciated!!
I found both Last Horizons and Dragon stories to be very entertaining (I could finish those without any help). Wingman was so poorly written that I quit it and deleted it from my PC. I'm now on SS Whore and was enjoying it until I got stuck. I may play Buffy next but the other two (Ashley and Redskirt II) are written with programs my already crammed computer doesn't have - So I'll probably not try them.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 11Jun03 07:14

Have you used the acid on the lock? (pour is the correct verb from memory)

The author uploaded a walkthrough to the aifarchive Yahoo group if you need it.

Of the two games you haven't played, I enjoyed Ashley's Story, but it's very short so you're not missing that much. Redskirt II suffers from being unfinished, and was one of the games I enjoyed the least.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby blevins29 » Sun, 11Jun05 17:35

Thanks exlibris. I tried to find the walkthrough at the aifarchive but was unable to view it. I'm not a member of that group and wouldn't want to join just to get that one walkthrough. I hate to give out my Email to every site that asks for it as the spam and junk multiplies exponentially.
I'm now stuck again with Bonerstein in his zombie state. I thought I would be able to order/tell him things to do now but it acts as if I'm telling myself to do those things. For instance, if I say "order/tell Bonerstein to stand" it will reply "you are already standing" and if I try to give him something like "give statoinery (sic) to oberst" I get a "he is not interested in stationery" reply. I can't exit the room because of the guard. So I'm totally unable to go forward in the game.
Is there a walkthrough anywhere other than the aifarchive group?
blevins29
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 11Jun05 23:30

The commands you're looking for are:
'order oberst to write execution order'
or
'order oberst to dismiss guard'
or even
'order oberst to order guard to kill siemens'
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby thetorpedo » Wed, 11Jul27 21:50

First time playing them, so I have a noob question; I am playing The Wingman and have just peed in toilet, but I cant figure out the command next. I go outside etc etc but I cannot find liam, stacie et al. Help needed please.
thetorpedo
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 11Jul29 07:13

thetorpedo wrote:First time playing them, so I have a noob question; I am playing The Wingman and have just peed in toilet, but I cant figure out the command next. I go outside etc etc but I cannot find liam, stacie et al. Help needed please.

I can't remember what command you need, but there should be a walkthrough included with the game.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Previous

Return to Projects