My first Attempt Dating sim

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: My first Attempt Dating sim

Postby Sylakone » Thu, 11Feb03 15:29

Hi guys
hmm I have not encountered any of those errors before, I will have to look into it I still have to do the threesome ending pictures it has been hard to find time I am also currently working on another game using the html editor tlaero wrote this will be a much better game as I am using a full 3d scene much like arianeb and chaotics games and there will be at least 3 differnet dates in the first game I am planning to make a series of games in the same storyline

thanks for the feedback
Sylakone
great white shark

Postby Tjommi » Fri, 11Feb04 03:15

As this is just a project and you are allready working on your next game, I dont really see any reason to finish this one. You clearly got skills both as a graphic artist and as a story teller.

I might be reading this wrong but I understand that you are planning a relatively big game. I got two different suggestions on how you can approach this. My ideas goes to general game construction.

The first one is to make one big game, but divide it up in episode installments. This would allow you to make a big game, but release it little by little. You can keep the same core universe that you create, but alter details, and perhaps have one girl in each episode. The advantage here is that you less work on each release, you will get feedback and ideas from each episode and grow and learn so the release will most likely get better and better.

The second idea is to finish the core universe and gradually populate it with new places scenarios and girls. The player download a core pack with the main backgroundgrapics and places,
and you add to the universe with expansion packs containing new scenarios girls and places. This method require more work on the first release, but it will be easier for you in your following releases when the core world is ready, so can add girls and scenarios, and perhaps a place or two in each expansion pack. You can then vary between smaller or larger installments.

Whatever you do, try to find a signature that make your game stand out and be different from the rest. Btw, I like the clothes you made for the girl. Thank you for reading this, and I am looking forward to see how your new game turns out.
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby Sylakone » Fri, 11Feb04 06:13

Thankyou very much for the feedback all good Ideas and I am probably thinking along the same lines as you I have already created the universe and I am going to make different episodes as I go the old game has pretty much been on the back burner was never sure to finish it or not I am more focused on my new one as the first game was just a way to cut my teeth and give it a bash and see what kind of feedback to see if it was worth me continuing on thanks to yours and a few others feedback i will definatley keep producing new games my biggest problem is finding time as i am full time employedand have a lot of after comitments but i will do my best

Thank you again
Sylakone
great white shark

Postby Son-of-Odin » Fri, 11Feb04 10:08

@ sylakone:
I think you´re on the right way. Thanks for your good work so far. I enjoyed your game very much but I also think that you should take it as "learning lessons"and concentrate on your new project. I love the idea fo a big game in few episodes. And here I agree absolutely with Tjommi. If you release the game in episodes you can, on one hand, always stop the game if you´re thinking it´s enough because each episode in a separate story. On the other hand, I think the more important, you can learn from episode to episode.
I will offer my help as a beta-tester. If you ever think you need/want a tester, please feel free to contact me.
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby ledino » Fri, 11Sep09 20:15

Is-it still possible to have this game ?
ledino
great white shark

Postby QcBern » Mon, 11Dec19 15:51

ledino wrote:Is-it still possible to have this game ?

Nobody answered him. [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img]

[img]kator/smiley35.gif[/img]
QcBern
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Mon, 11Dec19 16:47

QcBern wrote:

Nobody answered him. [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img]

[img]kator/smiley35.gif[/img]

If the links (first page) no longer work the only option is to PM the author, also first page.
HTH
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Sylakone » Mon, 11Dec19 22:10

Hi guys sorry I will look at uploading it to my new webpage which is still under construction I would really like to have it finsihed first tho. I will see what I can do as I am about to start Christmas holidays.
Sorry for the late reply.
Sylakone
great white shark

Postby mugen24 » Wed, 12Oct03 09:45

Where can I download this game? The links on this topic don't work...
mugen24
great white shark

Postby sylakone2 » Sat, 13Mar09 01:40

Hi Guys I have had a few requests for my original game so I have uploaded it to my site.

It's still not totally completed and it is very amateurish compared to my new one but you can get 2 of the 3 endings.

Maybe one day I will rebuild it and properly complete it.

I hope you enjoy it you can download it from my site.

http://www.sylent3d.com

Have fun

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Postby SYH » Thu, 13Mar14 00:43

sylakone2 wrote:Hi Guys I have had a few requests for my original game so I have uploaded it to my site.

It's still not totally completed and it is very amateurish compared to my new one but you can get 2 of the 3 endings.

Maybe one day I will rebuild it and properly complete it.

I hope you enjoy it you can download it from my site.

http://www.sylent3d.com

Have fun

Sy

I managed to get two happy endings and one bad ending (goodbye in the front yard) that turned into good (bedroom), and then I got an almost-threesome on the beach! When RenPy went looking for a missing picture, the game crashed. Eh, no big deal. It was a worthwhile initial effort. I think I'll keep it.
SYH
great white shark

Postby karrek » Fri, 13Mar15 23:10

Can anyone give me a hint with this game? I can't seem to get anything better than "goodbye, that was fun" at the front door.

*Edit* - By "this game" I mean Bachelor Adventures. Sorry.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby jfrancois323 » Sat, 13Mar16 02:00

i was having (& have ) the same problem, i got this hint :

A lie is not always a bad thing
Try beer instead of wine
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby UncleD » Wed, 14Jul16 04:09

I know this is an old thread, but there are still some of us playing it. I've managed to get to the bathroom ending but can't seem to get any of the others. Can someone PM me some hints please? So far, I haven't had any problems or bugs with the game like others have. Good job Sylakone.

D
UncleD
Pilot fish

Postby sylakone2 » Wed, 14Jul16 09:04

Hi UncleD

I am surprised anyone is still playing it lol.
I am actually working on a redo of it in html from a different angle and part of a much larger game.
There is only 2 other endings one is the bedroom sex scene and there is one that leads to a threesome but I never finished that part of the game so there are no pics.
The new version I only do in between everything esle so it wont be around for quite some time.

It has actually been a very long time since I made this game I would have to go back through it to work out what is needed for those endings.

I'll see what I can do.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Projects